• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Crimson Lineage (Project Wingman Story)

You're more than welcome to clean up the CS at its leisure and to your satisfaction. As it stands, I see no reason to shoot it down, so you're good to go. Discord's also free to your utilization if you see fit.
Great! But I don't use discord, for personal reasons. I do know CatJones irl though and can relay through them, if needed.

Aye, no worries at all. I know it's not everyone's thing, I've just found it's steadily becoming a preferred majority. I am more than happy to make an OOC thread to utilize as well, if you would like?
Great! But I don't use discord, for personal reasons. I do know CatJones irl though and can relay through them, if needed.

Aye, no worries at all. I know it's not everyone's thing, I've just found it's steadily becoming a preferred majority. I am more than happy to make an OOC thread to utilize as well, if you would like?
Nah, I wouldn't say it's necessary. Like I said, I can relay through CatJones without much issue. Thank you though.

I'll be trying to kick things off either tomorrow, or Friday at the latest. Most of the few sheets I'm expecting will likely be in by then as well, or shortly thereafter.

I'd love to see this take to the skies... If you'd have me, I'd 100% be willing to join in~!

Though I don't know Project Wingman at all, I DO know the glories of Ace Combat~!

I'd love to see this take to the skies... If you'd have me, I'd 100% be willing to join in~!

Though I don't know Project Wingman at all, I DO know the glories of Ace Combat~!
You're more than welcome to join! And I can provide a resource or two that should provide a timeline of reference if you'd like! Discord invite in this thread should still be valid, as well.

You're more than welcome to join! And I can provide a resource or two that should provide a timeline of reference if you'd like! Discord invite in this thread should still be valid, as well.
That would be lovely, so I can familiarize myself with the universe and all~! ^^

I'll jump on Discord in a moment here~!

Going to see if I can't catch one or two more interested parties for this.
Well, you certainly have my attention. On Mission 16 right now (spoilers don't scare me, no worries) and I would like to put down my interest.
Quechon: Is it ok for me to play as a Wizzo (Weapon System Officer) instead of a Pilot?

Well, you certainly have my attention. On Mission 16 right now and I would like to put down my interest.
Quechon: Is ok for me to play as a Wizzo (Weapon System Officer) instead of a Pilot?
Ohh, Mission 16 was a fun one (I admit I crashed on the landing strip, they had me fooled!)

You're more than welcome to play a Wizzo if you prefer! My own character, the Flight lead for the story, prefers to have a WSO. So we could work that in, if you prefer.

Ohh, Mission 16 was a fun one (I admit I crashed on the landing strip, they had me fooled!)

You're more than welcome to play a Wizzo if you prefer! My own character, the Flight lead for the story, prefers to have a WSO. So we could work that in, if you prefer.
Sounds awesome! Let's do it! Lemme just navigate the threads to catch up real quick. Think I might have missed the links when reading. Chotto matte ne!~ <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back