• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Criminal Minds????

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi all, Tulsa here with a big ask for the Criminal Minds fandom : ). Absolutely adore the show and the characters and would love love love to do a plot with my original character, Olivia Chandler. I do have a bio written up for her, but just a quick lil gist about her is that she’s actually an investigative journalist and very much in the same vein as Gale Weathers, just not as bitchy lol. She has a history with the fbi due to her father’s murder and I’ve always liked the idea of Rossi having had something to do with the unsolved investigation.

Before I get too excited about explaining her (lol) I’m looking for a plot with the main pairing being Olivia and Spencer. Everyone always says opposites attract and I think these two are a perfect example of that and it would be a fun dynamic to play, especially if we set it after Maeve! I'd also love to include other characters, I think they’re important to who Spencer is but I’d also love to see Olivia interact with them. We can split them up, but this isn’t a necessity if you don’t want to!For this pairing I have little snippets of ideas for the most part, but I also have a decently fleshed out one that I can tell you about if my rambling hasn’t put you off yet haha.

Even though I don’t wish harm on my favorite boy, I would also, maybe later down the line, like to explore his addiction a bit more and perhaps a relapse? I feel like the show sort of glossed over it.As for me I’m 24 so pls be 18+ as the characters will be too and I tend to length match my partners, but my fave length is like 1-2ish paras rapid fire chef’s kiss. I’m fine with anything really though as long as it’s not one line! We can discuss triggers and limits over pm! I'm happy to do it here or via Discord : )

Heya! I'm 28 and would be happy to play Spencer Reid and any other canon characters you don't want to write :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back