• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crime-Thriller - Wish You Goodnight

DrTrollinski

Don't let the name scare you.
Here's the plot:

A serial killer has been ravaging the town of [town] for an extended period of time now, stringing together a line of ruthless and coldblooded murders, often leaving victims out on display in stranded locations. The local police force has been forced to call in assistance from the city as they lack the resources required to catch someone as cunning as who they're faced with.

The unthinkable happens to a mother and/or father when they receive the news that their young son/daughter has been found dead in circumstances similar to those who've previously fallen victim to the infamous murderer, 'The Visitor' - with no known alias, no leads, and nothing but devastation riddling the parent(s) lives, they extend the olive branch and team up with an ex-detective, discharged from the force for his unruly behavior and overall mental stability.

The detective in question has, in theory, gone rogue, and is also a questionable ally - but he may be the only one capable of helping to piece the puzzle together, finding justice for The Visitor's victims, and putting a stop to The Visitor once and for all.

Obviously the plot will be a lot more developed than this, but, this is just a taster. I'm looking for someone to take the lead of the parent(s); obviously we'll have numerous characters to interact with as time goes on, but, these will be the main guys. I'll be taking the detective mentioned above.

Characters can always be negotiated. Hit me up if you're interested :)

Wow damn good story idea bro. :coolshades: Seriously. I feel unworthy of your awesome plot though lol, just wanted to comment on how good it sounded. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back