• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Creepypasta Unleashed

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!

The world has heard or read the stories about the Creepypastas, some even became fangirls/boys. But, they were all in the land of fiction, right? They were, until someone brought them to our world. Through clicking on a mysterious link that person brought the horrors, killers and monsters into this place. Crimes, killings and mysterious crimes are on the up rise and nothing can be done about it.

With the creepypastas they live in a forest no one dares to enter. Think of them as a dysfunctional family, which they technically are. You play as a creepypasta and you are trying to get use to this new world with so many potential victims and much more.

------------

I'll only be accepting 3 OCs not including mine. The rest of you have to be canon pastas. I expect people who are dedicated, can write proper sentences with proper grammar. Use quotations for speaking and none of those "- - or **" for using actions. I want you to write like you were writing a story, this isn't Facebook roleplaying. If you want an RP like that get out of my thread and go find another roleplay.

State your interest below.

Yay Masky x3

I'm probably going to play as Liu Woods/Homicidal Liu and a Proxy of Ben

Also if you have any friends that like Creepypasta let them know about this ;w;

o-o not entirely sure how his story goes in creepy pasta, but i'm a huge fan of his legend and myths and stuff in general. i was so happy when he started getting popular because now EVERYONE has his creepy self plastered on their notebooks kukukukuku.

i'll have to pur through creepy pasta to find what it has on him. stick to that canon for this

[QUOTE="Broken-Angel]Coco, love. You already know who I want. -grins-

[/QUOTE]
who do you want, if you don't mind my asking?

Im interested and i think i will pick Z͕̪̦̩͚ͅA͔̮̱̭ͅL͚̯̹͉G̝̜̝̬͎̳̹̕O͉̮͖͞!

So far we have:

Slenderman

Zalgo

Jeff the Killer

Homicidal Liu

and One OC

...weasel!

Mi Favorites are Zalo and the Rake

and if im correct the SCP Foundation Originated like a creepy pasta right?

Ah I'm not sure, I was under the impression that they were completely different things O.o

I'll be back later~

Yep its a creepy pasta xD i check Huh never knew

Oh and Btw,....i hope in the RP somthing like this happens xD

creepypasta_party_time_by_arrancargirl-d5p1vn0.png
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back