• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CreepyPasta! Looking For Male!

M u n e

resurrected
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
"In the Forest they stood, unknowing of the beings that thirst for blood was unstoppable."

By the way, posted this before, I just wanna get some peeps to role-play with.

RULES:Yo Yo Yo! It's me, and I'm here to do a CP roleplay! Depending on who you want me to be I can play either male or female. I'd prefer a male to role-play with. Here are my rules!

-Please have a character in mind. You can play a Canon Cp or be a OC.
-Semi-lit to literate.
-Males only please. You can be female and play a male character though!
-Please know what CreepyPasta is, and the story/backstory of at least most of them. See, I'm a hardcore fan, at least I think I am, so maybe know the bios of the most popular Cps, like Jeff The Killer, Ticci Toby, etc.
-This role-play can be romantic if desired! Again, I can play male or female.
-I write first or third person.
-Other characters in the role-play besides us can be shared.
-Cussing, swears are allowed! So is gore!
-I write at least 5-7 sentences to a long paragraph! So at least write 5 sentences. Quality over quantity people.

STORYLINE/PLOT:
There was something in the way the moonlight looked when hitting the Forest, that made me want to go outside. It made me crave adventure, to know what lied beyond that fence. Oh, I knew I shouldn't have, yes I knew, but when I heard that voice I knew I had to. It was calling me, I swear I heard a voice say my name! I was too curious for my own good. See, I grew up in a sheltered household, Mom and Dad never let me leave the house, to play with friends, to go to school... I was homeschooled, Mom stayed home while Dad worked. I never had a single friend. That's another reason I was so driven to go outside. I left the house that night, that's where I met you.

RUNDOWN: Basically after I live a sheltered life inside the house, I become too curious for my own good after hearing a voice. I left the house that night, which is where you come in. You talk about how there are things in the forest that no one else has ever seen. Apparently, the voice I heard was No Faced Man. (Aka, Slender.) If I hadn't heard the voice, there wouldn't have been an urge to go outside, and I wouldn't have. But since I did, I left. Slender, after coming in will talk about how I was chosen, how the voice he sent to me was a test to see if I was ready.

Go ahead and Pm me if interested! If you have any questions, ask!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back