• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Creepypasta Interest Check {ALWAYS OPEN}

What format do you prefer?

• In a forum like this

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Group PM

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

kawaiisenpai

Bi, Badass, Bae
Anyone interested in doing a CP roleplay? Can use OC's or classic pastas. Group setting, maybe they're in college or something

here is my CS again xD

CP Name: Laughing Rose

Killing style: Ususally poision candy or whatever is near

Personality: she is taunting and crazy to some but to those she cares about she can be sweet and protective though she usually does not trust easilly and will usually prey on children when it comes to her victims due to her hatred for them and will usually get worked up and irritable when talking about them. though a select few children she can indeed tolerate (ex: children of her own or children of a close friend)

appearance pic:
1523985279227-png.428021

SCP - 408
Basic Information
full

Alias: Varian Étaín

Item Number: SCP - 408

Object Class: Euclid

Description: SCP - 408 is, in actuality, a large swarm of Lepidoptera, taking the appearance of tailed jay butterflies. SCP - 408 acts as a single entity at all times, speculated to be a result of a form of hive mind amongst the mass. SCP - 408 has been observed to have the capability to take on the form and appearance of presumably all sentient life that has come into contact with it at will, including animals, humans, and most notably SCP - 682 (See Incident Log 682 - C). SCP - 408 has also been noted to take on the color, pattern, and even texture of its immediate surroundings, making it functionally invisible to the human eye. It is currently unknown how long SCP - 408 has existed, but it has been hinted that it predates humanity (See Interview Log 408 - C).

SCP - 408 possesses the ability to communicate and reason, utilizing its ability to manipulate its color into words and sentences to reply to researchers. IQ tests administered to SCP - 408 have evaluated its IQ to be 109, or slightly above average. However, as per an experiment, when a part of the swarm is isolated, lower scores have been reported, resulting in a theory that SCP - 408's cognitive capacity is shared amongst the entirety of the swarm.

SCP - 408 was discovered in ██████, Brazil, after reports that locals and logging teams found their maps to be frequently inaccurate regarding the size of the rainforest. After reports of animal sightings not local to either the Brazilian Rainforest, and some not originating on Earth at all, Foundation agents began an investigation resulting in the discovery of the swarm, now known as SCP - 408. After learning it was intelligent, Dr. ███████, who accompanied the agents in the field, communicated with SCP - 408 and convinced it to accompany him to Site 17, where its current habitat was then immediately built.

As of ██-██-████, SCP-408 has been allowed to attend ███████ College in ██████, USA under the intense observation of our Foundation agents, in order to moniter how it behaves in a setting where humans congest. SCP - 408 has been given the identity of Varian Étaín, and has taken on the appearances of a young man and woman, switching between the two at random. Should an incident occur, we have been given permission to terminate the experiment and Class A amnesiacs shall be administered to everyone it has come into contact with.

CP Name: Ashlow

Killing Style: She usually uses a razor, and also usually cuts a person’s throat from the back or front.

Personality: She is usually pretty cold a teases people a lot. She tries to distance herself from people because she dosent wanna hurt them. Another reason is because she is never satisfied with life and what it gives her. She very rarely shows her soft side.

Friends:Someone she is very close with is Ben. It is even suspected she may like him, but there is no proof. Hoodie is someone who she will sometimes talk to.

Appearance: Ashlow has a doll like face, along with grey eyes. Her skin is almost grey, giving her a dead person appearance. Ashlow has brown curly hair that goes down to her hips. Her height is 5”3. She also wears a black dress that goes down to a little bit above her knees, her dress also has long sleeves that ruffle at the hand area.

A little bit about her story: Before Ashlow joined the rest of the creepypasta’s, she was fresh out of highschool. Growing up she was never satisfied with anything in life, also she was very bored with life. Also growing up she would try to be a rebel seeing if it would excite her, but it didn’t. Being very bored with life and not knowing what to do with life, she began to try to kill herself by overdosing. She would try over and over until one day she got what she wanted.

15534864_183930255411975_6148909750592471040_n.jpg
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄
➞ ➞ ➞ Play our Little Gamε

B A S I C S

➤ Namε: Ben Drowned
➤ Agε: 22
➤ Gεndεr: Male
➤ Spεciεs: Cyber Demon
➤Sεxuality: Bisexual
➤Favoritε Color: Green
➤Favoritε Drink: Dr. Pepper
➤Favoritε Food: Ramen and Pizza
➤Mεthod of Killing: Drives people to complete insanity through their computer and the game Majora's Mask. Will sometimes kill the victim himself.

'Cause, baby, it's easy to fake a smile
When you've been doing it for a while

P E R S O N A L L I T Y

BIG WIP

They can't hurt me anymore
There's nothing left to break of me
There's nothing left to take from me

H I S T O R Y

BIG WIP

large.jpg

⇘ ⇘ ⇘ ⇘ ⇘ ⇘ ⇘
Beware, beware, be skeptical
Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold
Deceit so natural

B A S I C S

✖ Name: Liu Woods
✖ Creepypasta Name: Homicidal Liu
✖ Age: 23
✖ Species: Human
✖ Sexuality: Heterosexual
✖ Favorite Color: Blue
✖ Favorite Drink: Water
✖ Favorite Food: Apples
✖ Method of Killing: Hack and Slash, pretty much. He does target criminals instead of just anyone.

.·˙˙·. But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning
Bah-bah-black sheep, have you any soul?
No sir, by the way, what the hell are morals?
˙·..·˙

P E R S O N A L I T Y

BIG WIP

Aware, aware, you stalk your prey
With criminal mentality

H I S T O R Y

BIG WIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back