• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Hunters (Reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Juliette enters the station and heads to the chief's office, "You know, I'm supposed to be the one who grossly ignores protocol. What's so important that you're willing to risk a bigger lawsuit than I've ever caused?"
Flame Demon Flame Demon

The chief simply hands her a file waving her out if his office "Read that, complete the case and come back" he says. Nightmare looks at the station wondering if she's still listed as missing, she probably was, she looks outside and yawns, she was really tired, but she couldn't handle those memories again.
EllyGloom EllyGloom

Alicia arrives back at the gym and she heads upstairs to put the stuff in small kitchen "This will be enough for a while" she says and she heads back down "I'm gonna go jogging!" she calls to anyone in the building before leaving.
Magadude Magadude Mako Hayvlu Mako Hayvlu

Jackson hears something coming from the changing room. He instinctively grabs his gun and points it at the changing room and says "Hello. Is anyone there? If you come out now I won't shoot you immediately." He then hears Alicia come then leave. He then goes back to pointing his gun at the door. Mako Hayvlu Mako Hayvlu Flame Demon Flame Demon

Grim is terrified. He heard Jackson but stayed still on the floor. Usually in this situation, if he was still a proxy, Grimace would kill him.... But He is an Ex-Proxy, wanting no more blood shed. He stayed quiet, covering his mouth as he tried to hide his breathing.
Magadude Magadude

Jackson slowly enters the changing room. "Hello. I know someone's in here, so you might as well come out now or I might not be as friendly when I do find you." He puts his gun at the ready and then says "Creepypasta or not, if you're not hostile I suggest you come out now." Mako Hayvlu Mako Hayvlu

Nightmare grins "You read the case and I probably can't go back seeing as I don't know when your coworker will return here" she says "Which sucks, I need to be there anyway" she adds. "I really hope they'll be careful though, not everyone's exactly normal".
EllyGloom EllyGloom

Pat felt something wrong, really wrong. He looked down toward his midsection, although it had healed, it started to discolor and and look like a giant bruise forming under the skin. He probed it with a finger and instantly regretted it, as waves of white hot pain was sent spasming through him. He let out a very loud groan and had to sit down, or flop to be reasonable, he didn't know what could be causing what looked to be internal bleeding. He looked back up for someone and said with clenched teeth "Could really use some help right now, think I'm hemoragiging internally." He looked back down and saw the discoloration spreading slowly, I might be tougher now, but that doesn't mean I can't die. Some form of blunt force had hurt him bad.

Flame Demon Flame Demon Magadude Magadude

Grimace sighed and slowly got out. He did say if it was hostile..... Maybe they will be ok with the wings?.
He walked over to Jackson, arms raised and wings folded behind his back.
"I-I'm sorry they wont go away.... I tried to get them to disappear but it just..... My skin got black and feathery and..... " His voice was shaking, sense he didn't want to kill again it has left him defenseless, leaving him scared of anyone with a gun. "I'm sorry" he said before placing his arms town and crossing them, not looking up at Jackson.
Magadude Magadude

Meanwhile, in the Abandoned Gym, Basement...

Wiping the sweat from his brow, Jason sighs in relief, having just finished building up his shop. Looking around the place, he would have a stand for whenever he's selling something, all for fairly low prices.

On one shelf, he would have a vast array of ammunition, all personally crafted for various sorts of Monsters and Creatures, as well as empty casings and shells.

On another, he would have weapon parts, mods, and attachments.

On the third shelf, he would have weapon cleaning supplies and care kits.

Behind the counter, he would have a few rifles, shotguns, and pistols - all Civilian-Grade, of course.

On the top of the counter, would be a well-designed Gun Dealer's License. After spending a few days establishing contacts, he was able to strike several low-profile deals with a few Dirty Cops and Shady Dealers, allowing him the privilege of starting this business, for the simple price of him "not mentioning anything to their betters".

And so, as he flipped the sign to "Open For Business" at the wall, he leaned against the counter, smiled, and waited for his first customer to stumble in.

After all, the walls were doused in Holy Water, and the entire room was surrounded by Himalayan Rock Salt... the only possible way for someone to enter would have to be by the front door... and those of Evil Descent wouldn't be able to pass through without him manually opening the salt-gate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back