• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CreepyPasta, anyone?

DreamiMel

I have terminal weirdness. It's fatal.
Wanna play Slenderman? Jeff the Killer? Laughing Jack? Or anyone else creepy and pasta? I'm looking for someone to have CreepyPasta shenanigans with. Can be one-on-one or a group rp. I'm willing to allow CP OCs, provided they aren't copies of Nina the Killer.

The setting will be in a city or in Slender's mansion, whichever one seems best. It will most likely be

I will most likely be playing Jeff, LJ, Slenderman/woman, or my OCs but I'm willing to let other people be them(except for my OCs, of course).

Cryobionic said:
I'm sorry, I have to ask, who is Nina the Killer? O.o
A really, really bad CreepyPasta OC. A Mary-Sue, essentially. I just use Nina because she's kinda infamous for being bad.

DreamiMel said:
A really, really bad CreepyPasta OC. A Mary-Sue, essentially. I just use Nina because she's kinda infamous for being bad.
Ah, kind of like the creepypasta version of the infamous Enoby raven dark'ness dementia way. *nods*

If you don't mind that I don't know alot about the Creepy Pastas (I know a bit, but I'll look around and do some research and reading beforehand) I'd love to join.

i love creepypastas so i have a few in Minde actually!

LET ME CLEAR THIS!

The SCP Foundation started as a Creepypasta and this means im gona play as some of theas

I'd like to be homicidal liu and maybe ben drowned ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back