• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy creed of the damned character app-

Main
Here

_em_

hufflepuff
First off: this character creation process will be largely collaborative once we figure out who’s playing who. If you are not alright with the idea of having to change your character idea for the betterment and continuity of the plot after being accepted, this is not the role play for you. Secondly: No face claims for any character until you are accepted- obviously, the twins have to look similar, the other pair of siblings should at least be the same ethnicity, and the same goes for the guard and the warrior. That being said, fill up your form with vibey and aesthetic pictures! Also- only realistic face claims will be allowed once we get to that stage of plotting.

The twins (the priss and the unprepared) can have all the pets, crazy trinkets and hobbies you can dream of, plus you’re more than welcome to come up with a history for them! Just understand that you may have to change it a bit to compromise and fit with your twin’s.

The novice and the prodigy have grown up in the lower class; they are both aware of how the king and their mother met, and happily kept their relationship a secret until the official royal announcement was made. Whatever tidbits of history I come up with for the novice are the not the end all, be all to the novice and the prodigy’s backgrounds. I’d love to collaborate with whoever winds up being the prodigy! plz don’t be scared of me owo ;-;

The guard truly is as open-ended as I made them sound. Why are they alright living in the castle? I assume it’s because the warrior is their only family and is allowed to live with them, but if you have a better idea go for it! Also, are they lowkey aligned with the enemy? No matter what you decide, remember that the children are the center of their world.

The warrior is strong af. They can cut you just by looking at you the wrong way. They grew up training on the castle grounds, but have they spent quality time with siblings, or does the guard have them keep it strictly business? What made them realize their crush on the novice or the unprepared? Remember: this is meant to be an LGBT+ romance, so they have to be the same gender as whoever you choose.

Listen: we’re all thinking that the king is shady, right? Or at least has a shady history and is actively trying to be a better person? The queen, on the other hand, is kind; I will not budge on that. She’s truly compassionate.

I’m so excited to see what you come up with! I’m going to heart the ones I’ve read through- it doesn’t mean you’ve been accepted, it just means that I see you ;u;

• the stalwart knight
    Alexandria
    THE GUARD
code by valen t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back