• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy creatures of All kind

The idea :
We are in the world we are all living in right now, but fantasy creatures and monsters inhabit the earth as well. Humans with powers, halflings, demon, vampires and much more. Can they all live together in peace or will it end in chaos?

The rp is an open world rp, which means that your character/oc can start where ever in the world they want to ( I would recommend that we all start somewhat close to one another just till we get started )

I want people to really be able to be creative with their oc's and the places around them, that's why the idea is very "loose" and not planned out that much.

I think it would be amazing if people would come up with ideas/event that could happen in the world for our characters but yeah,

My character could be living in some sort of mobile residence like a wagon or something of the sort depending on the time period.

Could start this with some sort of common location like a town of some sort?

Last edited:
I'M SOOOOO IN. i love nation building and stuff so this is perfect

Ooooh I likey and wanty. I have a lovely flower child, whom literally evolved from a flower over years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back