• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Create a story with these Characters MxF (Ignore the prefix/Desperate?)

Doc

Friendly Neighborhood Sad Boy
Ok, so peculiar, and simple request here. I want to build a role play around these particular character designs. So the idea is you choose one of the designs down below, we make a plot that will work, and you build your character around that image. Simple. Now I have to go over my role play partner, and plot rules. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THESE RULES.

-First, please be able to post at least once a day. I'd prefer you to be able to post more than once, but I can understand if you get busy. It happens.

-Please no one liners, be able to have well thought out, and coherent posts. If you struggle with English, I'm not the partner for you.

-Be able to talk, and open for OOC chat as well as RP, I like to get to know my partners, so the roleplay isn't as awkward, and because I like making friends.

-Character sheets are a must, these have to be well thought out. I want deep characters who can grow as we play. Be creative with your characters please.

-Romantic subplots, not main plot. I don't want a story just about romance. It's expected when you have two characters of different genders that they will grow to have some sort of romantic relationship. If you're not okay with that, I'm not the partner for you.

-Be committed. If you can't commit, don't say anything. I want a long term RP, so you may have to invest quite some time into the RP. If that's not cool with you, I'm not the partner for you.

-I only play male characters, it's what I'm comfortable with. I just can't play a female well enough to even try, so I'm looking for female characters.

-Be able to make decisions, and take the lead. I don't want to be the only person, making anything happen. It takes two to tango after all. So if you just like to be guided around the plot, I am not the partner for you.

-I don't do plots where our characters are each other's antagonists. I want both characters to be on the same side

Available Character's

ea02229832a142b24727eec705dca4a74dbfaa4e.png

b4c2d9d5bccd81b033a35bd9d0e097af1b386ca8.png

If you're interested PM me, and we can start working out a plot. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i have never done anime, but i really want to RP. so if this is open *Raises hand* Pick me. The last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back