• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Crazy World (CS)

Lore
Here

neverbackdown

To live would be an awfully big adventure
Character Sheet Application Thread

Just a reminder that this is not first come first serve.

Please make sure you include the following

Name

Age (21 - 23)

Sexuality

Faceclaim (Real face claims please)

Personality

Likes (3+)

Dislikes (3+)

History (doesn't need to be detailed at all just a brief overview)

Subject their studying (They're all in the same college but that doesn't mean they need to be studying the same thing)

Anything else you can think off/want to add

classified keep out classified keep out classified

Brooke

Brooke Williams, 22, Birthday November 25th

Full time student - English Literature major at White Oaks University

appearance

5ft 4

height

120lbs

weight

Brown

hair color

fair skinned

skin tone

Hazel

eyes

Steph Bohrer

faceclaim

Long brown hair, piercing hazel eyes and infectious smile, Brooke stands at the just below average height of 5'4 and has a natural curvy yet athletic build. She has both ears pierced. She has a scar in the shape of a question mark on her knee from a injury she sustained when she was a child.

notes

psyche

Confident

Courageous

Thrill Seeker

Spontaneous

Adventurous

Spirited

Caring

Naive

Since childhood Brooke has always been a bubbly, confident and charismatic girl. The type of girl to make friends everywhere she goes due to her outgoing and carefree personality.

Brooke comes across as extremely naive and gullible and to be honest, she is. She's too trusting for her own good which has led to her getting hurt in the past but she never seems to learn, wanting to see the good in the world. Her naivety also draws from her spontaneous nature, wherein Brooke doesn't really take time to think things through she just jumps in headfirst failing to recognize any consequences.

What she makes up for intellectual intelligence, she appears to miss in common sense and has been described as "the dumbest smart person (insert) has ever met". It is as though sometimes the words fall out before her brain has time to comprehend her thoughts, leaving even her stunned by things she has said out loud. She is extremely honest and doesn't appear to have a filter, saying things how they are.

Brooke is always up for a good time. She is the girl that you know you can call at 4am and she will come on an adventure with you or to a party. She is extremely brave and doesn't appear to hold any fear which tends to drive her reckless tendencies. She is a thrill-seeker and enjoys doing something rather than sitting still.

She's a hopeless romantic and wears her heart on her sleeve. While she tries to hide when she's feeling emotional it doesn't always work and she can get snappy or cry without warning and seemingly out of nowhere.

ISFP
alignment/mbti-

Parties, drugs, alcohol, exploring abandoned buildings (extra good if its supposedly "haunted"), historical sites i.e. castles etc, forests, swimming in the sea, surfing, ice-skating, travelling around and seeing new places, dancing, music, smell of petrol, campfires, reading, romance, movies, The smell of a new book

dislikes
, when a tv show gets cancelled after a cliffhanger, bullies, the weather being too warm or alternatively too cold, hangovers (yet she continues to drink), heroin or hard drugs like that - they scare her, fudge, sitting still, cherries, when a movie butchers the book material it was based on, people who keep there place in books using "dog ears",

fears
(1) Taphephobia (Being buried alive) [Irrational yes but she saw it in a movie one time and for some reason has been terrified of the aspect since.]
(3) Loosing someone else she cares about

Carefree, naive, friendly girl living her best life. The type of girl that people see and feel the desire to protect her from herself and her too trusting nature, or reckless decision making.

background

Early Life

Brooke had a pretty standard life growing up, two doting parents (be it they did work alot but they were there when it really mattered), a nice home, and anything she could ever wish for. Brooke comes from money, however, she doesn't like to show this off and most people would not know that she is rich instead she says she's "comfortable". The Williams have always had a lax parenting style in terms of the tend to see Brooke as more of a friend than a daughter, never really setting rules and believing that everyone learns through making their own mistakes. She has been allowed to stay home alone since the age of 8, however, with the long hours her parents tend to work, this can be very lonely and so she always offered her house as the meet-up spot.

Her relationship with Jake

Brooke and Jake started dating final year of school, "a will they won't they" relationship that finally happened when he asked her out to senior prom. It started off great, naturally falling from the role of friendship to relationship and things just felt right. Brooke moved with her friends upstate to College, a bond still as strong as the day they met and Brooke was delighted to be sharing this new chapter with them. It wasn't long into going to college that things began to take a nosedive, while Brooke enjoyed the parties and getting high and drunk and the other newfound freedom the group finally received. Jake seemed to be going down hill, living together in the small one bedroom apartment seemed to begin taking a toll on the couple as the once loving relationship seemed to turn into constant fighting and bickering behind closed doors. Jake developed addiction problems that he hid from everyone including Brooke. It was when she came home early after a cancelled class and caught him doing heroin that everything became clear to her. Things only seemed to get worse from there, Jake begged her not to tell anyone about his problems promising to get better and in her naivety she believed him and kept the secret. Jake's constant mood swings took a toll on Brooke and she finally realised he had no intentions of getting better. She planned to tell the group and stage an intervention but the night before the planned meeting, Jake died and Brooke found him lifeless on the sitting room floor.

ADDITIONAL INFO

- She always singing random songs to herself

- she's very fidgety, always moving and can't sit still, whether it's tapping her toes, shaking her leg, messing with her hair etc

- She squeezes her right arm just above the elbow or rubs the back of her neck when nervous.

- she normally has some kind of novel or book in her handbag and enjoys reading to unwind.

- She randomly bursts into songs or dance a lot

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:

home

history

more

• kang minho

Minho has always been someone bold, full of life and energy. He enjoys nothing more than pushing all the boundaries (even if it means getting him into trouble from time to time) and discovering and using new things and ideas. Combining his boldness with practically, he is also very original. He loves to experiment with new ideas and solutions, and will put things together in ways that others may not have thought to do so.

When speaking with others, he is one to be direct and communicate quite clearly. Like pushing boundaries, being direct and factual has often landed him in hot water as he rather says things are how and what they are rather than sugar-coating it.

However, due to his boldness and being so direct, Minho can be quiet insensitive. If he’s not careful, he tends to get too caught up in the moment, take things too far and cause hurt to more sensitive people without realising (also, forgets to take care of his health and safety). Feelings and emotions come second to facts and “reality”, and he finds emotionally charged situations awkward and uncomfortable. Not only that, he struggles with opening up and expressing his own feelings and troubles. Rather than letting speaking to someone how something might be troubling him, he would rather push it deep down and just ignore it. Something which he really shouldn’t do considering one of his seizure triggers is stress.

Minho likes to move at his own pace to keep himself active and excited, and to continue pushing down anything that might be causing any emotional distress. Because of this, he can be rather impatient. Slowing down because someone else “doesn’t get it” or having to stay focused on a small, single detail for way too long is extremely challenging for him. This also makes school and anything else with highly organized environments an extreme challenge to him. Not because he isn’t smart, or that he can’t do well, but because he requires hands-on learning to actually enjoy what he is learning.

Additionally, repetition, hardline rules, sitting quietly – also all things that he hates. Minho is very defiant and hates to be boxed in. He’s highly action-oriented and hand-on, and finds certain work to be tedious and therefore, making him intolerable as it requires extraordinary effort for him to stay focused long enough. Sadly, this also makes him risk-prone as his impatience leads him to push into uncharted territory without thinking of any of the long-term consequences. He’s willing to enter into extra risk just to intentionally combat boredom in his life. He wants to live in the moment and dive straight into the action – into the eye of the storm – because it’s just so stimulating to his logical mind. Anyways – rules were made to be broken.

Finally, he has a knack for being socialable and using his social interactions and networking opportunities. He doesn’t actively seek people or to be a group leader, it tends to just fall right into his lap. Minho always has an impact in his surroundings, and the best way to spot him in a party is to look for someone who is always seeking to entertain and make others laugh with his blunt and earthly humour. He’s “that person” who would involuntarily volunteer himself (or a shy friend) to be an active audience member to come up on stage to help the performer.

give me your loneliness,
and i'll give you mine.

name
kang minho

nickname
minnie

dob
16th of april

sexuality
demisexual

ethnicity
korean/american

pronouns
he/him

studying
health education

Dear 엄마,

Are you doing well? Have you eaten? I ate some japchae today and it reminded me of you. You always seemed to get the broth perfect. No one elses broth can ever live up to it.

엄마, I'm finally twenty three. It has been seventeen years since I last felt your warm embrace. I still remember your scent lingering. I miss your voice. Are you still singing? Next time we meet, I'd love to hear you sing your sweet songs again. 엄마, my friend is with you now. Please make sure to look after him until I can meet up with you both. I don't know when it will be, but please look after him like he was me.

I love you,
Minho.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

Michelle, 22
She/Her
Full-time Student, Global Communications major
[Name] University,

About me
I'm a girls-girl type of girl. Being pretty isn't everything, especially when you're a short girl. I accept my Napoleon complex because I'm royalty- and French. Being clever and self-aware just to make you nervous. xxx
♥ Never starts a fight but will always finish it.
♥ Detention wasn't her bestie but they're on speaking terms.
♥ Has a resting bitch face and surprise is a bitch. (until you prove yourself trustworthy)
♥ Speaks French, English, French Sign Language, American Sign Language, and Your mom.
♥ Is into trash music you can thrash to.
♥ Uses pretty privilege and "looking like a bitch" as a way to keep her walls up.

My Basics
📏 5'3"
🔩 Active
🎓 In College

🍷 Socially
🚬 Socially
🍃 Socially

🔎 Something Casual
🍼 Want Someday

✨ Leo
🙏 Atheist
💞 Tragically Bi

My Likes
💄 Make-up
☕ Cafe-hopping

📺 Documentaries
🌮 Foodie

🌆 Exploring new cities
🤗 Mosh pits

My Dislikes
⚾ Baseball
🤘 Dad Rock

🎤Stand-up Comedy
💸 Superhero Movies

🐤All birds
My History
♥ Born in France and has a little brother named Bennett who's two years younger than her.
♥ Immigrated to the States when she was 4 years old and lived in California for a short time.
♥ Moved to [Location] when she was 6 years old and is neighbors with [OC 1].
♥ Got in a bad car crash during Senior year's Thanksgiving break. (Other driver, dui.)
♥ Needed surgery and physical therapy for the next year in recovery.
♥ Heavily relied on all her friends and got closer to [OC 2] due to this.
♥ Was Senior year Prom Queen ("It's the pity votes that won them over. xoxo")
♥ Decided to go to the local university to make things easier for her family.
♥ Emergency brain surgery for malfunctions.
♥ "Casual" drug user although she's kinda just needs them for her body to work.
♥ Relationship with Jake (possibilities): He might have had a crush on her when they were teens but she kindly declined because she knew [Another OC] liked him? Depending on his douchebaggery, she probably left him on read after he wrote a long message about liking her more than [Another OC] and it's really messy.
♥ Fought with Jake when she found out he was stealing her prescribed medication. It's their last conversation together.
My Major
Majoring in Global Communications and minoring in Health Communications. Most people see her and think it's a throwaway major for someone not smart enough to be a nurse. She's actually dedicated to changing things now that she's been in and out of medical institutes since her accident. She's vocal and annoying about it.
Michelle's Location
[TOWN NAME HERE], STATE
3 Miles Away

🌊Lived in Santa Barbara, USA
🗼From in Montpellier, France
My Anthem
Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most by Dance Gavin Dance
02:28
4F4Jt6X.png
Michelle's Top Artists on Spotify
Hot Mulligan
Saosin

Modern Baseball
Michael Cera Palin

Dance Gavin Dance
Azealia Banks

coded by Sugarnaut

Last edited:

Denys, 21
He/Him
Full-time Student, Art History major
White Oaks University

About me
im ur favorite transmasc icon. bring me to thanksgiving to scare ur grandpa fred. dutch boy so i smoke like a chimney. my parents breed keeshonds but please don't message me askin if we have puppies.

♥ Calls himself an "outlaw philosopher".
♥ Kind of a hippie but not enough to be into horoscopes.
♥ FTM trans male and proud of it.
♥ A little bit of a slut!! Don't judge.
♥ Listens to anything that sounds good on LSD.
♥ Tells jokes to hide the fact that he's very sad.

My Basics
📏 5'5"
🔩 Active
🎓 In College

🍷 Often
🚬 Often
🍃 Often

🔎 A Good Time
🍼 Can't Tie Me Down

✨ Virgo
🙏 Agnostic
💞 Bisexual

My Likes
🍃 Pot
🎨 Art museums

🦈 Aquariums
🍣 Sushi

💘 Loose Babes
🎧 Hip-hop

My Dislikes
👻 Ghost Hunting Shows
👁️ Eye contact

👗 Skirts
🦸 Marvel Shitflicks

🐒 Monkeys
My History
(TWs: Transphobia, CSA, self-harm)

♥ Born in The Netherlands. Has an older brother named Leo.
♥ Moved to the states when he was around two to [Location], lived across the street from [OC1]
♥ Was a generally shy person with an aptitude for the arts, got diagnosed with autism not long after moving.
♥ His parents made decent money breeding keeshonds.
♥ Came out as trans in his freshman year of high school. His friends took it well, but [NPC] did not.
♥ [NPC] sexually assaulted Denys soon after. He gravitated towards [OC2] for safety.
♥ [OC3] had a thing for him, but Denys pushed them away because he felt dirty.
♥ Wound up getting sent to a psychiatric ward after being caught self-harming. Though he admitted he was assaulted, he didn't implicate [NPC] because [NPC] was dating [OC4] at the time.
♥ Finally got top surgery after graduation.
♥ Spent a little while getting his shit back together and is now a decently muscular fuckmaster.
♥ Relationship with Jake was decent, maybe he was even one of Jake's closer friends? Might've had a crush on him but didn't ask.
♥ Lost contact with the group after going to the psych ward.
My Major
Double majoring in Art History and Illustration. Art has always been his main interest, and he knows a lot about it -- some might argue a little too much? Like he could NOT shut up about art facts, people found it really irritating. Of course this is what he went into.
Denys's Location
[TOWN NAME HERE], STATE
3 Miles Away

🌊Lived in Santa Barbara, USA
🗼From Amsterdam, Netherlands
My Anthem
Visiting Friends by Animal Collective
02:28
4F4Jt6X.png
Denys's Top Artists on Spotify
Danny Brown
Chance the Rapper

Animal Collective
Aphex Twin

Tyler, the Creator
The Internet

coded by Sugarnaut

Last edited:

T

i

g

e

r

The Fraud

Tiger Alexander Johnson

name
Tiger Alexander Johnson

But goes by
Tiger

nickname
Tig, Tigger

pronouns
He/Him

sexuality
Heterosexual

languages
English and some Spanish words

occupation
Works as a salesman for some fraud company

Appearance

height
5,6ft

physique
he is quite muscled from working out but maintains a skinny physique also by the amount of drugs and alcohol he is using.

eye color
Clear blue skies fill the puddles of his eyes

hair style
Used to just leave it hang and not put anything in it but now with his new job he combs it back on the front so it looks a little more professional.

other features
Has a scar on his leg from a car accident when he was seventeen.

body modifications
none

wardrobe style
Although he loves getting out and just be casual he now wears for the job he has. He wears suits almost all the time but when he goes out with friends normally just the blazer and a nice shirt will do.

face claim
Cilian Murphy

personality

virtues
fast learner, imaginative, flexible

vices
deceitful, discontent, selfishness

overview

Tiger grown up with just his father who lived a very, very moderate life. Tiger had always been focused on what he didn't have instead of what he did have, he was focused on getting more than his boring life and alcoholic dad. Him and his friends always got a long very well but his nature of deceiving started in primary school and eventually gradually got more in high school. Tiger cheated on every test and spend his time doing dirty work to make money, he hated this and soon started just taking the cash straight out the register. No one ever found out and this was like an answer from above for him, he could actually get away with it.
Tiger was never really book smart but he knew people and he could predict what they were thinking, he was good at playing people and that's how he probably ended up where he is now. It was always easy for him to put his morals aside to gain some.

history

history
Tiger was a tough child, he was the youngest one and his older brother, Peter, turned out to be an army guy. His father was always very proud of him and he was often looked down upon. His father wasn't there a lot and worked as a mechanic, he was away all day and when he came home he always drank the same glass of whiskey and smoked the same Cuban cigars.
He wanted the boys to do good in school, get a job and a family but Tiger wanted the opposite of a normal life. He wanted to be rich, filfthy rich and not worry about a dime. His dad put him in the army when he was seventeen after he got in a car accident after a DUI but eventually got kicked out of there after six months due to a drug-related accident. A fun one, at last.

Tiger got fired from several jobs after he graduated high school just barely until he started door-to-door selling and eventually got offered a different job. It was a pharmaceutical company that sold placebo-medication to elderly people. This job was made by satan himself but Tiger didn't have many choices and wanted to make money fast, this he did and in a year the company skyrocketed.

history pt2.
Tiger started drinking once he got the job, first it started off to celebrate, then it turned into having to get through this day and now even the weekends are filled. this new job has brought him money but it hadn't brought him the happiness that he was searching for. Him and Jake kind of grew apart after an incident around money, it was hard to recall what even had happened between the two but it got ugly and most of their friends were the dupe of it. Not just that but two months later Tiger got the news about Jake and he had to see not only his best friend in a casket but face his family and friends yet again.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

I'm running full force, dear

JUNO BELROSE

• warning!

This character's backstory contains emotional, physical and sexual abuse, as well as emotional manipulation. Please view at your own discretion.

i agree

© weldherwings.

Last edited:
still kind of a WIP. tw: mentioning childhood sh scars and his backstory will prob be a tiny bit dark

• wigs rosenberg

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
leon pierce
the sinner
full name
leon pierce.
nicknames
leon.
birthday
december 02.
sexuality
unlabeled.
place of birth
brooklyn, new york.
major
leonussy. fine arts with a concentration in graphic design and a music minor.
appearance
height
6'2.

hair
The lower layer of the back of his hair is dyed white with the rest normally being left in its natural light brown. His curls are not natural and Leon gets regular perms in order to maintain them to his liking.

eyes
Light grey.

body modifications
The tattoos on their FC.
Standard lobe piercings in both ears.
Right nostril piercing.

build
Just a skinny dude; limbs look too long for his body; lanky; ectomorph.

style
Leon usually looks a damn mess, but that mess took time and effort to put together. He draws a lot of inspiration from 80s punk fashion and wears a lot of thrifted and vintage clothing. Often wears eyeliner.

face claim
Gauge Burek

❝ there are times when i do not choose healing. i am stubborn. i choose self destruction hoping that i will learn what it's like to have wounds again. and i learn and i learn and i learn. ❞
persona
personality
Wasted potential. Bad influence. Degenerate.

If you ask about Leon around the block, those are probably some of the terms used to describe him. People's perception of him has never bothered him; nothing really ever has. He doesn't see the need in getting worked up over shit that's out of his control anyways. He was pretty young when he came to the realization that damn near everything is out of his control, so he doesn't concern himself too much with anything.

Despite the general perception of him, he's an incredibly intelligent dude. People that knew him when he was younger love to come up with excuses for why he ended up the way he did: he fell in with the wrong crowd; if only his dad had been around; maybe if his mom had just been more strict. The truth of the matter is that some people are just content with mediocrity. Leon's interest in winning the rat race is close to zero. In all honesty, the very idea of holding down office jobs and working his way up the corporate ladder or whatever sends shivers down his spine.

He's always chalked that up to the thought of sitting still for an eight hour work shift. Sitting still has never been his thing. He paces when he's on the phone, bounces his leg when he's in a chair, talks with his hands. He's also never been one for quiet and there's almost always music playing in his apartment regardless of what he's doing.

Leon spends most of his time trying to drown out his own thoughts while simultaneously trying to escape the world. This has resulted in a fondness for drugs of almost all types, predominantly pills and bud. He also indulges himself in physical pleasures, though has always kept his lovers at arms length.

Outside of his friend group - one he still isn't sure how he ended up in, often doubt he belongs in - there aren't many people he's genuinely close to in his life and he's doing a pretty good job of convincing himself that he prefers it that way. Sure, people know who he is for the most part - his affinity for attention requires that much - but there's no one blowing up his phone to kick it. Unless, of course, they're trying to get a fix or an in to a party or just want a good time with no strings attached. Despite his love for attention, he doesn't truly care too much what people think about him, doesn't try too hard to impress them.

He's an expert at being comfortable in all scenarios and adapts to his environment with remarkable ease. Regardless of this, his loudness and carefree attitude always remain. He could be a good friend and even a good person if he really set his sights on it, but he'd rather indulge his every whim and consequences be damned.

hobbies
music - listening to & making; mainly rock/punk
cooking
makeup
thrifting
loitering
fucking with people
doodling
crocheting
DIY fashion
telling absolutely bullshit stories

fears
being stuck in life
commitment
letting people down
working an office job
claustrophobic
being his mother

ailments
(undiagnosed) ADHD
hypersexual

ambitions
becoming an established tattoo artist; maybe opening up their own shop

background
Maybe Leon's childhood would've been less lonely if it had really just been him and his mom. Instead it had been him, his mom, and heroin. There wasn't really enough room in his mom to care for both, so he grew accustomed to being put on the back burner.

He never cared enough to ask about his father, was never really curious about him to begin with. Why bother wasting that much energy on someone that didn't wanna be around? As far as Leon was concerned, the fucker should stay gone.

Enough about him. Leon and his mother, Liz, lived in a studio apartment in Brooklyn, New York. It would've been a little cramped if Liz was ever home for more than a few hours at a time. The freedom suited young Leon just fine, and he always managed to find ways to entertain himself: setting up playdates for himself, walking around the block, listening to music for hours. Making friends came easily to him probably due to his willingness to make a clown of himself for others' amusement.

Despite the lack of structure and stability in his home life, Leon thrived in school. Kind of. Academically, he was gifted beyond his years, but his behavior was apparently "inappropriate". His mom never gave him a hard time for it, though, and he always assumed she blamed herself for his acting out. Most people probably think that's fair of her, but Leon's convinced he would've ended up exactly the same way no matter what his family looked like.

Anyways, whenever his mom felt really guilty, she'd buy him something. Never anything grand, seeing as nearly all their money went to drugs and rent, but she's responsible for his love of comics, music and making art.

The most expensive gift she ever got him was an acoustic guitar, and it's still Leon's most prized possession.

If you ask Leon, he wouldn't say he "fell in" with the wrong crowd - he'd tell you that he sought them out. Early on, he realized that most people became easily uncomfortable whenever he spoke about his life at home; even just referring to his mother by her first name seemed to throw people off. So, he gravitated towards people that wouldn't pity or belittle him.

The fact that they also had access to contraband - equal parts buying and selling - was just a bonus. He was a favorite among fellow street rats, and his name grew somewhat infamous in some parts of Brooklyn.

It was a comfortable, convenient even, situation for him until the realization that he was on a path very similar to that of his mother struck him. He loves Liz, really, but becoming her was nothing short of a living nightmare. The reasoning behind his decision to follow his friends to college was two-fold: he loves his friends, obviously, and it'd let him get away from her. He had doubts about actually getting in, but was incredibly grateful that he did.

That said, Leon is a creature of habit. Despite his sound intentions, he continues to turn to dealing when he needs money, and sometimes just when he's bored. His drug use has remained a steady constant in his life, but his grades haven't suffered too much as a result, a feat his scholarship appreciates greatly.
name
relationship
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est. Aliquam vehicula sem vitae ante volutpat, at semper erat egestas. Aenean scelerisque felis felis, ut bibendum dui bibendum ut. Ut non purus sem. Sed at mattis nisl. Ut lorem orci, venenatis a velit eu, egestas auctor turpis. Duis in nibh ut diam pellentesque eleifend ac vel nunc. Pellentesque nec viverra massa. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi hendrerit varius pretium. In faucibus et dui ac varius.
name
relationship
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est. Aliquam vehicula sem vitae ante volutpat, at semper erat egestas. Aenean scelerisque felis felis, ut bibendum dui bibendum ut. Ut non purus sem. Sed at mattis nisl. Ut lorem orci, venenatis a velit eu, egestas auctor turpis. Duis in nibh ut diam pellentesque eleifend ac vel nunc. Pellentesque nec viverra massa. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi hendrerit varius pretium. In faucibus et dui ac varius.
name
relationship

coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back