• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Crazy Weave

furtuna

Me & You

are crazy.

We weave whatever we want as we like then jump in it to test it and then, when we're out, we hang it on the wall.

I'm the old crazy girl sitting by the fire weaving and weaving nonsense. Who are you? A lad? A lass? Where do you want to go, darling? Shall we meet the oceans or the moon? I can weave you a Godly cloak if you like, or maybe you prefer to become a free bird?

Tonight I want to be...

Won't you join me?​

BadBillyPratt said:
sounds cool. can i join, or is this private/closed?
You are so welcome!

You may join by introducing your character. Just describe it in your first post; there is no need for pictures.

Got it :D

Name: Mark Strauss

Personality:Laid back to the point of appearing lazy. Constantly cracking jokes. Hardline cynic.

(Ill start)

It had been almost a month since he had started using it, but the Weave hadn't gotten any less mindblowing. Each story was new and original, playing out in different novel ways. The only problem, was that the within story he currently explored, Mark was surrounded by seven foot tall ogres. He looked around for the Weaver, but she wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Come on! Where the hell are you?!"

He took a step back, right into another ogre, who grinned and pulled out his axe, the other brutes following suit.

"Uh, can we just talk about this?"

By the bloodthirsty glint in their eyes, he assumed that was a no. And this would not have been a problem, if not for one fact; you die in the Weave, you die in the "real" world.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Cliche!" Said a feminine voice but rather rougher than Pardis's, the weaver. She was actually there, right behind the hero, but he probably couldn't recognize her if he hadn't spoken so clearly to him. "That's because you insisted on grayish-green. If we had used bright green this scene now... " She stepped forward and stood in front of Mark, her back at him. "Oh... isn't this figure cool?! I decided to join as a green ogre this time." Saying this, the ogress looked back with a warm smile the face the fiends again. "If you want to negotiate with ogres, you must talk like this..." Pardis opened her large mouth and roared as loudly as she could. Soon the other ogres were doing the same as if participating a roaring contest. "Well hero, they say they just want to eat the human and don't particularly hate you. What do you think?!" She explained before roaring again. "I told them you're too small for all of them to eat so just one of them can..." Before her explanation was finished the ogre started a fight over the tiny human meet. "Now it's our chance! Run..." Among the dust and dirt fighting ogres were sending up to the sky, the ogress dashed away, expecting her companion to follow.

(Right now she kind of looks like Fiona in Sherek movie, but with black hair.)

That was his chance. He ran, impersonating a heisman as he made rude gestures to the other ogres.

"Hmm. What about a... tiger?"

A tiger popped out of the trees and started chasing him. He leapt on and commanded it to keep running. All seemed to be going his way; that is, until he spotted massive sheets of storm clouds over him. Snow poured down, blanketing the once lush green grass in pure white.

"Uhh, why did you make snow clouds?"

"A tiger? Aren't they cute?!" Pardis asked while running and laughed loudly. "Of course they won't be cute if we're in GIGANTICA!" As soon as she finished her line the storm engulfed them and they lost the sight of tiger. "I didn't summon the storm... I'm not a mage. It must be the storm giant. Didn't I tell you? I was thinking of Gigantica while weaving that greyish green scarf, so we're going to face Giant things everywhere." She explaiened then stared into the storm. It wasn't hard to see the ten story sized blue giant approaching them. "Look... here he is and there in his hand is a really big rock. God... he'll smash us if notices our presence." Pointing at the new competitor, she turned to Mark. "How are you going to fight a semi god level giant, hero? That ax alone won't work... can you use any magic that can work on him or take us away?" She had to shout to be heard through the wild storm.

He jumped up, wings sprouting from his shoulders. He could barely fly through the snow, but he managed to land on the giants head. He pulled his axe up, and swung it down into the giants eye. It grunted in annoyance and pulled it out, tossing the axe away. Shit, he had not been expectin g that. He held onto the forest of hair as the giant swung around, trying to get him to fall off like a bull at a rodeo.

"What a hero! I'm going to have wings nest time..." Pardis cheered for Mike watching him land on the giant's head and stabbing his eye. The giant got even angrier and the storm blew her harder till the picked the ogress from the ground and span her around the eye of storm. "AAAAAA... HELP..." These where the last words she screamed before being blown away toward an island in the middle of the sea.

Oh shit! Where had she gone? Oh well, right now all that mattered was not dying horrificly on this giant. When the storm knocked the giant off balance, he used the opportunity to slide down a bit and slam into the giants ear, his foot colliding with a massive brain. The giany stumbled for a second, then slowly fell to the ground, slamming down and sending a shockwaves through the field.

When Pardis woke up in the island the storm had already been silenced. Being an ogre meant she had very high strength which helped her to survive the hard crash on the soft sand. Groaning, she got on feet and looked around; there was no sign of the storm or the storm giant. "That lad... he managed to kill a giant alone but I've lost him. Hmm... what to do now..." For a while she just sat on the sand and thought till some small crab-looking monster passed by. With heavy feet the ogress stomped toward it and caught the poor thing then ordered it the take her message to the other side of the sea.

An hour later, several monsters had gathered on the corpse of the storm giant, feeding of it. Meanwhile, one crab-like monster walked out of the water and approached Mark. On its hard back was carved map of an island signed by the name "Pardis".

Mark had been celebrating when a small crab scuttled near him. Pardis had sent a map, and he supposed that he had to follow it. He made a crude raft, and a sail from his shirt. The sailing journey began, and soon, an island could be seen in the distance. He waved his arms about frantically.

Pardis couldn't rest peacefully till Mark comes and saves her. She had gathered a pile of coconuts and was eating them one by one. The ogress didn't stop eating until the hero's shadow fell upon her. "That was fast! Here, have some. You must be tired." She broke a coconut by her head then tossed it for Mark.

"You know hero, deserted islands are fine points for beasts-pirates to hide their treasures. Let's go hunting for some treasure chests!" She suggested.

"Indeed."

He took a sip of coconut milk and tossed it aside, pulling out an eye patch and scabbard from his belt. He put the eye patch on just as a horde of alligator pirates crested the hill, revealing scaly snouts and muskets. Mark unsheathed the sword and spit into the ground.

"Thar be the enemies!", he shouted, gesturing to the pirates.

"You eat too little for a man!" the fat ogress teased her friend. She was surprised by Mark's cosplay outfit and could laugh her head off if there wasn't danger laying everywhere around the world of adventure. "Hush! Are you looking for treasure or trouble?" She scolded but it was too late. Troubles had already attacked. They were short hairy things with big feet to jump and kick. They stroke in herds. Pardis punched and stomped them, trying to toss them away but each of them that got hit hard enough multiplied in two. "Damn... there is no end to them... if we had the tiger from before they would run in fear."

"I know how to do this. It's a simple problem, really."

He pulled out a torch from nowhere in particular, and cut off a creature's head with his sword. He then lit the wound on fire. It didn't multiply.

"So clever! But there are one thousands of them. Can you behead them one by one?" Pardis said and kicked troubles away, shooting them into the sea.

JGS9NwR.png

"That's gonna take forever..." Pardis moaned but despite if her conclusion it didn't take long as little troubles went back to bushes one by one. "Did they run from fire or... something worse is coming?" Soon she was answered by loud noise of footsteps which made the ground shake under their feet. An elephant size trouble was approaching them angrily, crashing everything under its big feet. "That's mother of troubles! She must be angry with us for killing her babies... RUN!"

Mark didn't hesitate. He sprinted hard as far away from the creature as possible. Luckily, the big thing wasn't very massive as it barreled towards them. He leaped into a small cave where he couldn't be followed, and motioned for Pardis to follow.

It was late for Pardis to follow Mark. She was too fat to run as fast as him and so the Mother of Troubles got to her and soon they were wrestling. Even with the strength of an ogre, she was having a hard time preventing the fully monster from having her head.

Mark snuck out of the cave during the fight and stabbed the monster in the back of the head. It screamed in pain and reared around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back