• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cravings! Ideas! Please stop by!

November Witch

Over great bodies of water, a November Witch roars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!
Welcome one and all!

So first rules!
  • I only do MxF (I would play male.) or FxF​
  • I don't mind how much you post, but I usually do a paragraph​
  • If I start my starters can be up to four paragraphs, so please don't feel the need to match that, or feel intimidated​
  • I'm very chill and will usually go with whatever.​
  • Enough rules! Let's get to the ideas!​

So right now I'm really craving this!

Love, pleasure, or money
Muse a is a (whatever you want.) and lives in a world where there are close to no humans. There are some though, but they don't know how they get there. Anyways, they are very very valuable. They get a very very high price tag. Some even became millionaires from selling one human. They are used as slaves. Sometimes sold for money, sometimes used for pleasure, sometimes just a slave. Muse b is the unlucky human who found themselves into muse a's world. So what will muse a do? Sell them? Slave them? Or treat them like they would another of their kind?

Okay so rules on this
I would like to play muse B but I'll leave that up for your choosing.
My next one is just like the top one but different in a few ways.

I can't deal with this alone...
Muse a is a (whatever you want.) and lives in a world where there are close to no humans. There are some though, but they don't know how they get there. Anyway everyone knows that for some reason the humans that go there, within a few days change into their kind. Muse a finds muse b and muse a is freaking out, not knowing where they are or what's happening. Will muse b help them? Will they tell them about the transformation? Or let the human figure it out?

Okay rules for this
I again would like to play muse b, but I'll let you choose
I would really like muse a's kind to be hybrids ( human with cat ears and tail etc.) or even furries, I think that would be an interesting rp. Plus I've never done one like that before.
But again I'll leave that choice up to you.

Any questions? About anything? Just ask!
If you like the ideas but want to change a thing or two that's fine! Just tell me what you'd like to change!
Anyways thanks so much for stopping by! Hopefully if your this far we'll be rp'ing soon!
Thanks and ba bye!​

Hello!
Welcome one and all!

So first rules!
  • I only do MxF (I would play male.) or FxF​
  • I don't mind how much you post, but I usually do a paragraph​
  • If I start my starters can be up to four paragraphs, so please don't feel the need to match that, or feel intimidated​
  • I'm very chill and will usually go with whatever.​
  • Enough rules! Let's get to the ideas!​

So right now I'm really craving this!

Love, pleasure, or money
Muse a is a (whatever you want.) and lives in a world where there are close to no humans. There are some though, but they don't know how they get there. Anyways, they are very very valuable. They get a very very high price tag. Some even became millionaires from selling one human. They are used as slaves. Sometimes sold for money, sometimes used for pleasure, sometimes just a slave. Muse b is the unlucky human who found themselves into muse a's world. So what will muse a do? Sell them? Slave them? Or treat them like they would another of their kind?

Okay so rules on this
I would like to play muse B but I'll leave that up for your choosing.
My next one is just like the top one but different in a few ways.

I can't deal with this alone...
Muse a is a (whatever you want.) and lives in a world where there are close to no humans. There are some though, but they don't know how they get there. Anyway everyone knows that for some reason the humans that go there, within a few days change into their kind. Muse a finds muse b and muse a is freaking out, not knowing where they are or what's happening. Will muse b help them? Will they tell them about the transformation? Or let the human figure it out?

Okay rules for this
I again would like to play muse b, but I'll let you choose
I would really like muse a's kind to be hybrids ( human with cat ears and tail etc.) or even furries, I think that would be an interesting rp. Plus I've never done one like that before.
But again I'll leave that choice up to you.

Any questions? About anything? Just ask!
If you like the ideas but want to change a thing or two that's fine! Just tell me what you'd like to change!
Anyways thanks so much for stopping by! Hopefully if your this far we'll be rp'ing soon!
Thanks and ba bye!​
I'm interested in the first plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back