• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cravings for a rp. | Platonic, Angst, Slice of life

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Info about me:
- semi-lit writer (I haven't been roleplaying for a while but I've never stopped writing altogether. I write at least one paragraphs to 5 depending on how motivated or inspired I am to write. I used to be able to put better detail but due to my writer's block, I have been struggling to get back into writing properly.)
- I don't do romance when it comes to roleplaying as I tend to be very particular about that stuff and the fact that it would limit my partner's creativity isn't what I would like so please don't ask me to make a character to romance yours.
- I try to be active when it comes to my replies, however, I'm in college so there are days where I'm very busy. When it comes to how often my writing partners should reply I don't usually put a specific range as long as they let me know if they're out of ideas and such or perhaps needed some time.
- I'm very willing when it comes to planning out scenarios so we don't get stuck or confused when writing but it's also good to do surprises to keep things moving naturally.
- When it comes to the roleplaying itself I prefer using PMs or threads instead of going outside of the website like discords and such.

(more will come)

muse a = yours
muse b = mine

Little Rockstar
Theme: Angst, Drama, Family

Muse A and B were siblings that came from a middle to lower-class household. They never really got along and with their parents always fighting, they spent most of their childhoods with each other. Though with Muse B being older, Muse A was basically at the mercy of Muse B ever since their mother had been negligent to both of them. Muse B was never a good brother and would leave Muse A alone most of the time. But there was one thing that the two of them could bond on, which was music. Muse A and B were both talented in that field. But with Muse A almost being unheard of due to Muse B's misdemeanor and constant rebelling that became one of the fuel to their parents' arguments, There was pressure put on Muse A to become a good kid, unlike Muse B who at the age of 17 ran away from home.

Ever since Muse B left the house, Muse A was pressured even more and grew up having to be independent alone as their parents were both busy working late hours. A few years passed and Muse A is in high school. During those years, Muse A would see posters and ads on tv about Muse B's career in music. It seemed that Muse B managed to get into the music industry and achieve his dreams.

Then one day, Muse A came home to an empty home with Muse B waiting to break the news that would change their life. Apparently, their parents have passed away from a car crash on their way to work. And with Muse B being the only family member left that could take Muse A in, Muse A was forced to follow Muse B to their new home which was a two-bedroom apartment in a pretty shady neighborhood. Living with Muse B wouldn't be a hassle if it weren't for the fact that they had taken up bad habits along with bringing questionable people that he so-called friends.

Will Muse A be able to adapt and pursue their dreams or Will Muse B's lifestyle affect their already strained relationship?

if you have other plots or ideas in mind then I will be down to hear them.

Last edited:
Hey, so, I read your post! I think we're super compatible (I'm also a college student, I also don't really write romance, etc). I don't really have a character that fits for the scenario you wrote out (I have a musician character BUT she's got 6 sisters + no brothers and it's too important to her history to change), but if you're open to other plots I'd love to talk with you more! DM me if interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back