• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥ Cravings, Fandoms, Original Pairings, and Pastel! ♥ (ALWAYS OPEN, IGNORE POST COUNT)

BUMP~!

I'd be interested in any of these:

Knight/Knightress x Runaway Princess

Prince(ss) x Princess
Prince(ss) x Servant
Prince x Nymph

Android x Human

Runaway Test Subject x Human

I'd like to try a roleplay. Could you PM?

Yay~! I'll PM ya' then~!

I'd be interested in any of these:

Knight/Knightress x Runaway Princess

Prince(ss) x Princess
Prince(ss) x Servant
Prince x Nymph

Android x Human

Runaway Test Subject x Human

Fabulous, darling! Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss more!

ah hey! i was wondering if you'd be down to do a soul eater rp? if you are i'm thinking doubling & canon/oc if that's chill with you OO:

Bumping this, if anyone is still interested - Please PM me!

Hi, I don't know if I'm too late, but I'd love to do an Underfell roleplay! I roleplay as Frisk. I use female pronouns for her, just to let you know. If there is anything else you need to know, I'll tell you in the PM. I look forward to roleplaying with you if I'm not too late! @Chaotic Pastel

Last edited by a moderator:
aaaaa hi there I'm trash- call me trashy-

Anyways, I was wondering if you would be interested in some Creepypasta roleplay..? Sadly, I can't say that I would be able to use Jeff or Toby as my main character (maybe I could play as them on the side or something?), but I do have an OC I've been wanting to use~

(Edit: If you have a Tumblr, could you message me there? URL is xxjulianna-kingsleyxx )

(Another edit: Sorry for all the comments/messages I feel like I'm sending a lot at once.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello! 

I don't know if you would be interested in doing a supernatural roleplay at the current moment but I would love to roleplay ply with you. 

I would love to see if we could work out a Heart no Kuni no Alice Rp! It's just so hard for me to find one of those and I usually never use this website, so I'm still learning the ropes... If you could just PM me if you're interested, that would be so cool!

I asked you for a creepypasta rp a year ago, would you like to try again? Haha

Have you seen How to train your dragon? Because I'm looking for someone to play Hiccup for my OC and I can play Jack frost for you in return :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back