• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cravings and more~~~ :3

AiAi

Royal Milk Tea
Hello to all~!
Thanks for dropping by and checking out my search thread~ :)

I was going to make this all fancy and pretty, but me being lazy, well yeah it didn't go as planned xD

Anyways! Let me make this quick and simple for ya~!
Though before I do get into the list of my cravings, let me just get a few tiny rules out of the way and also a bit about myself too!

So a bit about myself first!

I'm over 20+ years old and would prefer someone at least 18 years old and over! But I'm honestly not a stickler for this as I found out that it's all about the quality of the rp and not the person's age!
Timezones and the likes don't bother me as I am usually up and about nearly 24/7 xD As unhealthy as that may seem ahahaha. But that doesn't mean I don't have a life outside of RPN~!
I write 3rd pov and multiple paragraph format. Though my policy is to mirror my partner's length.
I don't particularly have any limits besides incest and furries, otherwise go all out my friend!
I can reply within a 3 day period but usually a daily response from me would be expected unless I'm like swamped and just dead xD
I am ooc friendly to the max~! Chat me up about anything really :)
I only do f x m pairings as I have zero experience in the others~ BUT I can most definitely do doubling~!
I mainly use pm, but I can be persuaded into either thread or email as well :)
My preferred pairings are: oc x canon, oc x oc and well I don't really do canon x canon but maybe you can persuade me ;)
I'm actually ghost friendly as everyone has experienced this at least once. If you see this and have rp-ed with me before, don't be afraid to hit me up again. Most likely I will accept you back with open arms :) Though a friendly message of dropping the rp would be nice, but if ya ghost me, I won't hold it against you~!

The rules are suuuper simple!

1. NO ONE LINERS, just please don't xD
2. I'm not picky about grammar, but if I can't understand what is written then well that is an issue.
3. Please don't go controlling my characters and I won't do the same to yours.
4. No god-mod, mary sues, OP characters and the likes. We all experienced that and it's no fun.
5. Please be fair, if you write 3 paragraphs for your character but only one paragraph for my side of the rp, that's not really fair is it? Though of course this is all situational as well.
6. Please do not pressure me for a response, if I haven't responded within 3 days, then bump me~! But please don't go asking for a response every hour or something like that.
7. Last of all enjoy it~! Rp-ing is all about the fun of writing together with someone else :) If you're not happy about something, then please let me know! I can always fix my reply and discussing with me works too! I don't bite~

Now on to my list~!
Remember, the more *'s there is next to it, the more I am craving it~ Also the characters listed in the ( ) are who I want you to play for my oc :) If it's empty, then it means I have multiple and am not picky about who I get xD I am AU friendly as well!

Boku no Hero Academia *******
(Bakugou, Todoroki, Denki, Dabi)

Uta no Prince-sama *****
(Ren, Reiji, Ranmaru)

Haikyuu! ****
(Kuroo, Akaashi, Kenma, Ushijima)

Shugo Chara ****
(Ikuto or an OC)

One Piece ****
(Zoro or OC)

Kuroko no Basket ****
(Akashi, Kise, Aomine)

Yona of the Dawn *****
(Hak, Shin Ah)

Diabolik Lovers *****
(Yuma, Shuu)

Kamigami no Asobi *******

Uhhh I just had a brain fart and can no longer think of what else I am craving for, buuut if there's an anime that you're looking for, ask me! I may know of it~! :)

Last but not least, please PM me if you are interested along with a bit about yourself~! High chance I will ask for a writing sample if you have succeeded in piquing my interest ^.^ But of course, if you cannot pm me yet, then comment below~ Thanks and happy hunting~! ^.^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back