• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Craving Some FF XV

TheSaltiestPotato

Alright so Final Fantasy XV has victimized me and I'm now weak for it. I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind doing a one on one roleplay. Preferably this will be with Canon/OC, but I can double and I'm more than willing to do Canon/Canon as well if we discuss it. I've had experience roleplaying Ravus and Ignis thus far, but I'm more than willing to give just about any of the characters a shot if you're willing to try some out for me. I'm looking specifically for someone who would enjoy being a slimy dirty bag named Ardyn, because the man has ruined me. Again, more than willing to double and more than willing to try any character you would want! I'll link to my main fandom list because it has my rules inside, and it's easier than retyping them all;

https://www.rpnation.com/topic/272991-looking-for-partners-fandom-list-and-rules-inside/

So yeah! If you're interested drop a line here or shoot me a PM! Thanks for your time!

I would love to double and role-play Ardyn and my OC if you role-play Gladio and whoever else you desire, which is probably an OC. I too have been victimized by FFXV. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back