• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving Overwatch & Originals

Eternal_Light90

Hello there, I’m Eternal, and welcome to my search.

As the title suggests, I am craving for an Overwatch Role play or some originals involving fandoms. As for Overwatch, I do have a few plots in mind and am willing to brainstorm or even attempt an AU.

About Me
I am 30+
He/him pronouns
Ghost friendly
Semi lit (grammar isn’t perfect)
Will provide 3-6 paragraphs, more depending on what my partner provides.

I can Rp via Pms or Discord, dealers choice!

I am married. Just want to be transparent with my partners. While I adore romance in the Rp, I want to be clear that I am not looking for anything out of character. Rp and friendship are all I am here for.

Looking for a long-term writing partner.

I am working a third shift job and sleep in the mornings and afternoons. My replies may come in the evening or overnight. I also try to stay consistent in my replies and will let you know if something comes up.

I love to write adventure, romance, and drama with a little slice of life and I love to discuss ideas and plots. Also tell me about your Oc! I try to give my best for my partners for their pairings.

Expectations
21+ only
I don’t care about length as long it’s not one liners.
Characters who are 18+
I wont pester for replies, but I hope you keep me in the loop. Communication is expected and highly appreciated. Real life comes first and I get that. If something goes down and you need to step away, please give me a heads up.

If we’re using cannons, then doubling is a must.

Overwatch crave

Who I am Looking for: Kiriko, Mei, Briggitte, Sombra, D’Va, Ashe

Who I Am willing to play: I am willing to play anyone both male and female roles.

Originals

Monster girl / Boy x Human
Mage x Warrior / Barbarian
Hero x Villian
Swordsman / Monk x Apprentice
Werewolf x Vampire or human
More to come

Last edited:
I read over your post, I'd be down to play a mage x warrior/barbarian pairing roleplay

I am interested. Specifically, I would like to be a Swordsman or Mage. And maybe an Overwatch rp if OCs are allowed.

I would be very interested in doing an overwatch roleplay if you are still seeking.

Hey there friend, interested in writing D.va (possible others) for ya. Are you still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back