• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Craving monster romance, build a world with me!

SolitaryCryptid

Hollow Filled Eyes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello anyone who might be reading this! I am currently craving some monster romance <3 And I do have some ideas to choose from that im hoping to find a partner to do them with :)
My Rules:
18+ only as im 27 and would prefer to keep age close together
No one liners
Communicate if you feel you will be away for a long duration :) I dont mind long breaks so long as we communicate them together.

About myself:
I can do roughly 2+ paragraphs and some days I can reply back and forth for hours but some days I might one day off and one day on. I have two young kids and still like to have family time with them and my spouse.
I'm more active during the day and occasionally at night and weekends I will likely be less available as we have family time.
I love when things get spicy! But will require it to FTB after a certain point
I can play multiple characters if need be and if it adds more fun to the experience!

Now on to the good stuff....the stories! I am not picky about world building, we could even discuss them together! Its mostly characters I want to play or have someone play that I'm interested in and from there we can figure out what era, environment, etc. we would like to play in :)

1. Has me playing my non-binary non-human OC I made a few years ago with your male OC of choice (Human or not)
2. Has me playing a human (or my OC) with a multi-armed male OC of your choice
3. Something completely different but want to go along the lines of a human x A creature like Elias from the Anime Ancient Magus Bride where you play the monster.

Feel free to pm me if your interested :)
Will share my OC in a PM as they are one I made myself with help from an artist and don't want to risk them being taken and used by others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back