• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

✰ craving medieval romance

allure

angel eyes ♡
c91a77186a.jpg

hello, i'm growl! here's the plot:

Character A

is the crown prince/princess of their country, Vrosya. Their father, the king, arranged a marriage between them and the prince/princess of Illiea,

Character B

, to create an alliance between the two countries. However, A is much more interested in B's older sibling and the crown prince/princess of Illiea,

Character C

Character B just wants the best for their kingdom. B fell in love with the prince/princess of Bersur,

Character D

, before they met A. D is staying in Illiea for trade negotiations. The king of Bersur plans to wage war on Illiea, so D is also on a mission to learn about the weaknesses in the Illiean royals, most importantly the king, the queen, Character C, and Character B's engagement to Character A.

The farmers of Illiea are suffering from a food shortage. The fields seem to be less fertile and the yields are much smaller than usual. People are struggling to sell their produce and feed their families. In these troubling times, they need a strong ruler and confidence in the royal family to restore the land.

so there are two main pairings: A/C and B/D. obviously, this plot isn't just the process of them falling in love as they also have to decide between their heart and what's best for their country. i'd like it if you didn't just ignore the plot details in favor of progressing the romance; there will be very real consequences for their actions. everything i know about medieval-y stuff comes from what i've read and i'm not an expert so i don't expect you to be either xD

we could either double up and rp both pairings, which i would prefer, or if you don't want to play two characters and want to keep it simple, you can choose the pairing you like better (the other characters would still exist but would be NPCs). if you don't see any roles you're impartial to then i will probably choose to play Character C and Character B unless i have another 1x1 with this plot in which i'm playing those characters.
i only want one or two partners, sorry! the characters can also be any gender but Character A and Character B must be male and female or vice versa because they're publicly engaged.

if you're interested please post below and/or PM me. doing both would pressure me to reply to you faster lol.
i will also ask for a writing sample unless i've rped with you before, or simply stalk your previous posts if you don't have one ready haha ( •⌄• ू )✧

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back