• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving HP Roleplay (No Romance) (Always Open!)

nattaila

dwelling on dreams
My Harry Potter OC, Thea Thompson, is a Slytherin in Harry's year. I've put a lot of time (almost two years) and effort into making her into an interesting, believable, and complex character, and I really want to use her in a roleplay. Read on to find out more about me and what I'm looking for. If you're interested in a roleplay, I will send you the short and sweet version (which is still almost 1000 words) of Thea's CS that will introduce you to her character without spoiling everything all at once.

(TLDR: Literate Harry Potter roleplay with my OC, miss me with that romance. I'm not into AU's. Please PM me!)

I...
  • write in third person, past tense.
  • write around 3-4 paragraphs.
  • try to respond daily.
  • am particular about details.
  • reference the Harry Potter wikia frequently.
  • personally consider the 7 books to be the only canonical sources.
  • won't double, but will play side characters.
  • am very private OOC.

I expect that you...
  • have read all the Harry Potter books.
  • will play as a canon character or a very well-developed OC.
  • are as passionate about and critical of your own OC as I am of mine, if you use one.
  • promptly provide me with a CS for your OC, if you use one.
  • can write 2+ paragraphs.
  • proofread all of your responses.
  • are able to reply at least twice on a normal week.
  • will inform me before long absences.

I'm looking for...
  • something set during one of the first three books.
  • adventure, fun, and drama!
  • a potential long-term roleplay that could grow to encompass the timeline of all seven novels.
I don't want...
  • AU's of any kind.
  • romance.

Some possible ideas...
  • Y/C, a non-Slytherin, finds/stumbles upon a secret passageway at night while fleeing Filch/chasing a pet and ends up in the Slytherin common room. Thea is the first to discover them, and reluctantly agrees to secretly harbor them until morning, when they can return to their common room without being caught out of bed at night.
  • After a particularly nasty quidditch match/potions explosion, C1 and a dozen other students are in need of medical treatment. C2 just happens to be volunteering/serving detention in the infirmary when it all goes down. Madam Pomfrey is overwhelmed, so while she treats them, the responsibility to keep the students comfortable and entertained falls to C2.
  • Some unauthorized charms/potions experimentation results in Thea and Y/C accidentally switching bodies. They must work together to find a solution and avoid being detected, or they will have to face detention for their irresponsible actions. *
  • Thea and Y/C both Slytherins, embark on a mission to sabotage the leading house in order to ensure Slytherin’s victory of the House Cup. *
  • Only third years and older are allowed to attend the trips to Hogsmeade. What’s up with that? The first and second years want in on the fun. Thea and Y/C work together to devise a plan to get to Honeydukes and back without getting caught. *

Please PM me if you are at all interested!

Last edited:
Had me until you said no AU,would you be a bit more flexible on that? If so i have an OC (slytherin as well) and would love to RP with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back