• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving Harry Potter (And Other Fandoms)

Kuroku

Resident ghoul looking to RP fandoms.
ABOUT ME
  • 25 F
  • Prefer female RP partners around the same age
  • Will length match
  • I WILL double for you
  • I don't mind doing a different fandom for you
  • MxF, MxM and FxF

****​

I can do any fandom you want providing I know it. Here are a few of the more popular ones I'm in, but if it's not here ask. I'm happy to do Canon x Canon or Canon x OC based on your preference. You can provide a plot or I can help you brainstorm one. I'm pretty comfortable with most characters in the listed fandoms though I definitely have ones I'm better with.

In parentheses is the character(s) I want you to play. If it says "Double Only" I will play characters from the fandom for you, but don't want to play with my OC in that fandom so you'll have to offer something else.

MUSICALS
  • Beetlejuice (Beetlejuice)
  • Dear Evan Hanson (Connor)
  • Hamilton (Double Only)
  • Heathers (JD)
ANIME
  • BNHA (Shigaraki, Kaminari, Aizawa, Dabi, Tamaki)
  • Black Butler (Sebastian, Ciel)
  • Death Note (L, Mello)
  • Durarara!! (Izaya)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (Edward Elric, Greed (OG))
  • Fruits Basket (Yuki, Hatsuharu)
  • Ouran High School Host Club (Kaoru)
BOOKS
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses (Rhysand)
  • A Song of Ice and Fire (The Hound, Littlefinger)
  • Maximum Ride (Iggy)
  • Harry Potter (Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, George Weasley, Sirius Black, Ron Weasley)
  • Grishaverse (Kaz Brekker, The Darkling)
TV/MOVIES
  • Star Wars 7/8/9 (Kylo Ren)
  • Steven Universe (Double only)
  • Supernatural (Double only)

Feel free to respond here or PM me if you have questions.

Last edited:
Sure, I'm happy to do BNHA for you if you do Beetlejuice for me OR if you have a super compelling plot. I like to RP against Shigaraki, Dabi and Aizawa.
no idea about beetlejuice, sorry, but i can play those for ya

I'd be down for Beetlejuice, Hamilton, or Star wars!

PM me, I'm happy to do just Beetlejuice or Beetlejuice and a mix of those, we can discuss particular plots in PMs. LMK what your ideas are.

hello there! id be happy to try to rp beetlejuice for you! i've never roleplayed him before, but i'm willing to try! in exchange, would you be okay with roleplaying a hamilton char for my oc? what hamilton chars do you do? ^^

hello there! id be happy to try to rp beetlejuice for you! i've never roleplayed him before, but i'm willing to try! in exchange, would you be okay with roleplaying a hamilton char for my oc? what hamilton chars do you do? ^^

That's great! I can PM you my character sheet. I have the most experience with Alexander himself but I'm willing to try my hand at anyone.

Hi! I'm interested in Black Butler, but I'm a dude... is that alright with you? If not, I totally get it! Just wanted to say upfront ^^
But I do have a plot in mind, and I can play Ciel for you!

Hi! I'm interested in Black Butler, but I'm a dude... is that alright with you? If not, I totally get it! Just wanted to say upfront ^^
But I do have a plot in mind, and I can play Ciel for you!

Feel free to DM me your age and plot and I can decide from there!

Hey there! I wanted to ask if you'd be interested in a crossover fandom plot. I'm currently on the hunt for a Good Omens rp partner, but I was intrigued by your craving for a Maximum Ride rp, and I think that there could be some potential for a crossover between the two fandoms. I think it would be interesting and fun to see how certain characters might interact with each other, since both fandoms explore themes of morality (and I'm a sucker for winged folk! <3) Are you familiar with Good Omens? I read the graphic novels for Maximum Ride a few years ago, but I have confidence that I could freshen up on the characters and plot well enough through online sources.

Hey there! I wanted to ask if you'd be interested in a crossover fandom plot. I'm currently on the hunt for a Good Omens rp partner, but I was intrigued by your craving for a Maximum Ride rp, and I think that there could be some potential for a crossover between the two fandoms. I think it would be interesting and fun to see how certain characters might interact with each other, since both fandoms explore themes of morality (and I'm a sucker for winged folk! <3) Are you familiar with Good Omens? I read the graphic novels for Maximum Ride a few years ago, but I have confidence that I could freshen up on the characters and plot well enough through online sources.

I am not familiar with Good Omens sorry! I have heard a lot about it though, maybe I should check it out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back