• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving FxF pairings.. but MxF works too I guess

BrokenRemedy

A Disproportionately Dysfunctional Disappointment
A Search for Gay
(Or straight if it comes down to that)
Basically:
Heyo, this is BrokenRemedy! Most people call me Rem, but call me whatever, I don't really care. I'd like to put out there first that I'm almost as awkward as I am gay, which says a lot. So if OOC interaction is kinda weird at first, bear with me (I apologize a lot, sorry in advance). Once I get comfortable, I open up and don't mind chatting OOC. Moving on... It's been a hot minute since I've made a partner search because I usually get super overwhelmed by so much social interaction BUT I'm desperate, so here goes! I've been really needing some sort of FxF/Yuri romances. The genre around them doesn't really matter, slice of life is fun, but I can also do fantasy, sci-fi, even fandom if we have similar interests. I have a ton of pairings that I'd like to do, and I'll mention some of the fandoms I'm involved in.

Rem's Writing Type:
When it comes to roleplaying I can differ greatly. While I absolutely adore detailed, semi-lit to lit roleplays, there are times when I get overwhelmed by them and therefore shy away from being apart of them. If you'd like to do a semi-lit roleplay though? Hit me up with a plot that'll knock my socks off and then we'll talk. Essentially what I'm willing to write right now is a casual to semi-lit roleplay, posts ranging around 1-3 paragraphs. I write in third person, but am flexible so I can change that up depending on your comfortability. If you're looking to do a MxF roleplay, obviously you'd have to play the male... I feel like that's a no brainer but sometimes people don't quite get it. When it comes to plots, PLEASE have at least something to pitch in. I have a plethora of pairings, but the plots to go around them are very bare bones and I'd like to build this roleplay with someone rather than by myself.

Requirements:
Essentially, everything in the above paragraph would be ideal.
- Casual to Semi-Lit
- 1-3 Paragraph Posts
- No One Liners
- Flexibility and Activity
- Willingness to Pitch In to Plots

I don't ask for a lot, just that you know how to write and have the time to roleplay with me :)

Pairings
These can all be either FxF or FxM, but I dunno how many times I have to stress that I'd definitely prefer FxF. Also don't hesitate to send me ideas you've got! Pairings or Plots, I'd like to hear what you have to say!

Realistic/Modern
Bad Teen x Good Teen
Poor Teen x Privileged Teen
College Roommates
Exes
Former Childhood Friends
Gangster x Civilian
(For FxF) Super Closeted x Out of the Closet
Student x Professor
Musician/Celebrity x Civilian

Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Hero x Villain
Human x Monster
Monster x Hunter

Royalty x Royalty
Royalty x Commoner
Assassin x Target
Monster x Monster
Human x Angel
Human x Demon
Demon x Angel
Mutant x Scientist
Mutant x Human
Alien x Human

Fandoms

RWBY
She-Ra and the Princess of Power

Well, I know I'm in a lot more fandoms than that. I just don't watch hardly any anime and my train of thought decided to wreck. So that's great.
Conclusion
Yikes I should go now, before this train wreck gets any worse. If you're interested, reply here or shoot me a PM! I'll update this so long as I have the will to live time to roleplay and am not busy, which is usually always? Anyways, I should definitely go now before this becomes a major... it's already a major word vomit but it's fine.

<3
Rem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back