• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Craving for action! | 1x1 action platonic or romance rp thread search

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've got some new ideas but i haven't gotten anyone to rp it with so I'm back to searching!

Stuff about me:

I strictly play male characters and I consider myself semi-lit at least. My average post length varies from 2-3 paragraphs, I usually end up writing more if the scene allows it. I've been having the longest writer's block so I do apologize in advance if my writing is a bit shabby.

I will plan in ooc and discuss all the details that will be added to the rp. I'm fine with chatting and making friends with my rp partners though I don't usually speak much outside of the rp topic considering I'm not exactly much of a talker.

I don't have triggers but I do like to tread carefully around sensitive topics as they need the proper respect and handling, so I try to keep them on the down low as to keep things appropriate and respectable.

I love angst so if you're a big fan of that, we should get along nicely. Though of course it won't just be all dark and I will balance it to not overuse the same atmosphere per say. (besides, no one likes a pity party.)

rules:

-Please try to be active if you can (Three days per post is my maximum)

- semi-lit+ one paragraph at least (if you can do more that's cool.)

-i prefer using semi realistic faceclaim (A realistic art or 3d character depiction, no anime/drawn though) so if you could follow suit that'll be nice.

-If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask them. I will try my best to explain.

Now for the plots that I've been wanting to flesh out and try.

Elements: Platonic or Romance

Setting: modern time.

Pairings: BxB for now

Genre: Action, adventure, angst.

Terms:
MC = My Character
YC = Your Character

Plot one: Working together

"Visual on the target, boss."

YC was known for their efficiency in working alone on the field and never really needed outside help nor from the people who hired them to do the dirty work on islands that were swarmed by guerillas or terroris. Though as time went on the missions that they received became more and more impossible for one person to do alone but of course the thought of having a partner to watch their backs was something that was new to them.

However, it seemed that they didn't have much of a choice when they got caught in a blast that was thrown by the enemy forces. YC needed medical attention and powering through broken ribs and maybe even shrapnel cutting into their vest and clothes weren't exactly an option. And that when they saw someone pulling them into the shadows. Thankfully YC employers knew the high risks about the mission and have sent a field medic to keep an eye on YC. Forced to have a partner, YC has to choose whether to go on their old ways or to cooperate with the supposed partner.​

Plot Two : Recruited

"Welcome aboard, hope you don't mind me bossing you around."

YC is a new addition to the team of 3 people with MC leading the team itself along the desolated island to gather intel from enemy forces. MC being a bit on the cautious side would do things slowly which meant that if they were after a particular target, they wouldn't exactly be able to be as efficient and catch the target on time. And so, with YC having their own methods of doing things caused friction between MC's and YC's relationship. At some point, they were just butting heads and things were said in the heat of the moment which strained their working relationship even more. However, when MC went MIA, YC is left to lead the team.​

-------

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested along with some details about yourself and your preference in RPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back