• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (CRAVING FALLOUT GAMES) looking at you feels pretty great ✩ fandom search ✩ oc/cc

blackberry

Roleplay Type(s)
it feels like the first summer strawberry taste

hello! thought i'd start my big list of fandoms as i'm accepting a few new partners!
not dropping anyone and currently working on replies! :lenny:

i'm blackberry, a 25 year old queer lady who loves cats and has too much time on her hands. my pronouns are she/her.
i have been roleplaying for upwards of 10 years (i was just a baby when i started! how cute) and recently took a hiatus for a year or two due to realizing i wasn't putting in my full effort thanks to some mental health struggles. however, i am feeling much better these days, and i would really love to find a few more amazing partners to get me back into the hobby. i prefer to roleplay here, through DMs, but i am open to giving out my discord if we really click.

rules

~ reply times ~
i will quite literally never bug you for a reply. you can takes days or months, i'm happy to pick things back up. i'm super understanding, especially when it comes to mental health struggles, so don't ever feel weird or embarrassed about time in-between.
that said, if you feel we are not clicking or you're not enjoying things, i am 100% ghost friendly. i never want to be the source of someone's anxiety. if you want to tell me you're leaving the roleplay, that is much appreciated, but i'm not going to hold it against you if you don't.

~ ooc ~
i really like being friends with my partners!
sometimes i am too friendly. feel free to tell me to shut up if you're not into that. but i enjoy plotting, headcanoning, pinterest boards, and playlists just as much as the roleplay itself. i want to hear all about your oc, please! i want to fall in love with your oc just as much as my own (and trust, i will)

~ post length ~
i really don't care about this one, just give me at least a couple paragraphs to work with. i usually average somewhere around ~600 words. can go shorter, or longer, depending on my partner's preference, though it does kind of stress me out to have a super strict limit to hit.
that said, i am always happy to edit or change replies, given feedback from you. i just want us both to have as much fun as possible!
~ roleplay preferences ~
not gonna lie, i'm a weirdo who prefers fastburn or pre-established relationships, especially for my side!
i just feel it's more fun that way!
if you're more of a slowburn person, i would be happy to do so for your side, however!
also, i am only interested in oc/canon, where we are doubling. sorry if that's not your cup of tea​
~ limits/triggers/etc. ~
i do not have any triggers (besides things that would be against RPN's rules anyway, so i won't bother listing them)
however, please let me know of any you have. i will comply, no questions asked and no explanation necessary. please let me help you feel comfortable
LGBT+ pairings always accepted. open to triangles, or polyamory. basically, whatever you wanna do, i am pretty much game. this genre of roleplay is for fanservice, and i like to treat it as such (while still being in character)
come at me with your mary sue, i truly don't care and will love them endlessly.​

if you made it past all that, yay!
will list some fandoms i'm interested in below.
beneath, i will list who i'm looking to play against. you can safely assume i'm open to playing anyone from the series on your end​
dragon age (origins/II/inquistion)
anders, krem, cullen, alistair, morrigan

naruto
way too many to list. would love if someone could try their hand at choji!​
harry potter (marauders/golden trio/legacy)
lupin, regulus, ron, harry, ominis​
game of thrones/house of the dragon
rhaenyra, aegon, cersei, jaime, brienne​

baldur's gate 3
lae'zel​
the wayhaven chronicles
adam, felix/farah​
marvel
play netflix's punisher for me?
otherwise, down for strange, or one of the x-men
talk to me about it !​
death note