• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving Demon Slayer and Naruto rps

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! Name's Willow! My friend and I have begun watching through Naruto again and finished season 2 of Demon slayer a week ago or so! Naturally, that means that my muse is a bit higher for them right now! I'm mostly looking for oc x cc/oc x oc. I'm not up for doing cc x cc, it's just never been something thats interested me. If we're doing oc x cc, then I require doubling because, well, its only fair right? I also prefer playing f in fxm pairings, but am more than willing to play any gender for whatever pairing you'd like!

For my partners, I'd prefer a couple of paragraphs per character. Your grammar doesn't have to be perfect, but I would like for it to be readable. I'd also prefer someone who engages in plotting. Nothing kills my muse more than being the only person to come up with ideas for our characters. I'm open to ooc chat if you'd like as well!

As for the rps themselves, I'm open to AU's, isekais, going along with the general plot of either anime, using the universe with no canon characters, etc, etc! Skies the limit, pretty much!

Please pm me! I prefer rping over pms over everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back