• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving chill & simplicity

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello, reader.
Lately I've been feeling the need to RP but at the same time want to keep up my goal of spending less time on the internet and social media. As a compromise I'm hoping to find a chill and simple partner to write a chill and simple RP together.

What you can expect from me:
• At least 2 paragraphs (though if I'm really inspired there's a chance I can get carried away with 500-1500 words)
• At least 3 replies per week (I'm super chill with replying)
• RP locations I have access to: here, discord, and email
• Honest responses and input when discussing the RP in ooc
• I only rp MxF and depending on the rp idea maybe FxF
• I'm ghost friendly. If you forget about me or get busy without notice, I won't take it personal. Just do you.
• Doubling okay
• I consider myself literate
• Third person preferred but open to first
I can only expect from someone what I'm willing to contribute myself so please use the above list as a reference for what I hope from a partner.

Now for the rp cravings. Numbered items indicate the order of importance. Bold indicates what role I prefer in the pairing.

Top Moods:
1. bts
OC x Yoongi

2. realistic fiction
• childhood crush x introvert
airbnb guest x neighbor

3. post-apocalyptic society
nomadic survivor x community member
• community/gang member x rival gang member
brothel escapee x rescuer

Plots:

BTS
Yoongi visits his home in Daegu. While there he also visits his parents' restaurant where [my OC] works. The two had gone to the same school since they were little but they were never very close so she was prepared for him not to remember her. She didn't mind much since it was probably the only time she'd ever see him. Though what should happen when Big Hit is scouting a secluded traditional hostel for the next In the Soop series when her father happens to own one?
Realistic Fiction
When she moves to a new town, Muse A (my character) unexpectedly finds herself having to work with someone she had never seen in years. Her childhood crush, Muse B. As Muse A was a bit of a chubby kid she wasn't exactly on anyone's crush list. The boys in class would make sure she knew it. Although...Muse B never technically participated in their name calling or outright rejections...-still, his friends did and friends were usually cut from the same cloth. However, despite the past, Muse A tries to forget it all until their work is done. (This can be set in high school, college, or a job. Any is fine)

Feeling bombarded by her life, Muse A books a week long stay in a private cabin in Alaska. She felt crazy for choosing such a cold place but she was desperate for isolation. But when she goes exploring she runs into trouble as well as a frustrated Muse B, the stone faced neighbor.
Post-apocalyptic Society
Muse A is a nomad who prefers to navigate the new world their own way and most importantly, alone. After many failed attempts at taking her own life, she believes the universe wants her to live and suffer slowly for her sins and so she just lives out each day waiting for the day she's released. One day she spots another survivor taking food out from the hollow of a tree. It would seem he was being pitied by a nearby community member (Muse B). Like a half eaten sandwich left for the stray dogs to eat...when people cared about stray dogs. But it looked like they provided him food pretty often, which was quite useful...

Muse A and B arrive at a market with their respective crews for their separate orders of business. The two groups exchange some colorful words with each other, the shoppers around them cleared out knowing exactly how these situations go. Just as fight was about to break out, the Capitol guards rushed in on horseback. As the two gangs had been wanted they all scattered. Muse A got sperated from their crew but bumps into Muse B as they're both on the run from the guards. I'm thinking they get caught and maybe recruited into a different kind of underground militia for the Capitol but I'm not sure.

Muse A
has been a brothel product for the past 6 months. Her focus has been on looking out for the girls around her as best as she can. Though her mind has always been seeking the opportunity to escape. One day a strange client was brought in to receive service (Muse B). But once alone he suddenly asks about a specific girl at the brothel with her and claimed he wanted to bust her out.

Please PM me if you're interested in any of the ideas listed or have questions. The plot ideas are more of a guide as to what kind of story I was thinking of but they're not set in stone. Combining ideas is okay too. Thank you!

(Also I'm literally heading to bed now so I may take several hours to answer back ^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back