• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving a historical thriller rp.

SophiaWilliams677

As the title suggests. I'm looking for someone to play a 1700s thriller/action rp. Details will be discussed in private chat, but I do want this to be a very harrowing, dark rp.

The plot revolves around a young girl or boy, late teens and the character you'll be playing, deciding that they don't want to be around their strict parents. They run away and that's where the rp starts. Your character doesn't need to be something specific, just preferably young.

All I want is someone who can write cohesively and also understands basic writing skills. Hoping to find someone!

As the title suggests. I'm looking for someone to play a 1700s thriller/action rp. Details will be discussed in private chat, but I do want this to be a very harrowing, dark rp.

The plot revolves around a young girl or boy, late teens and the character you'll be playing, deciding that they don't want to be around their strict parents. They run away and that's where the rp starts. Your character doesn't need to be something specific, just preferably young.

All I want is someone who can write cohesively and also understands basic writing skills. Hoping to find someone!
This sounds very cool! I'd like to do it, please PM me sometime :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back