• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving a Dracula x Lisa Rp! (Netflix Castlevania)

ScaredyCat

Dumpster fire at best
Hello!! I’m back once more after a little moving hiatus! As the title said I’m currently craving a really good Dracula and Lisa Rp! I would love to explore their lives together, or maybe even have an au where she is reborn into modern day! Or just any kind of au with them as well!!

I’m also good with doing original rps as well! So if you have a good vampire/supernatural/fantasy ideas hit me up!!

I am an 26 year old, romance starved— judging by the number of pillows and blankets I sleep with, probably touch starved—lonely female! I prefer to Rp with people 18+ just to make me more comfortable!

I work a lot and other daily activities that might keep me from immediately responding. With that said I only send messages via phone since it’s easier to access and I always have it on me. I don’t think that hinders my post however! And I can quickly read and form ideas while I’m out and about.

I love characters with dominating/assholeish personalities. I rather have someone that my characters can fight/bicker with them. Tension at the start of a relationship or throughout it can also be fun as well!!

I love romance in an Rp, it’s my favorite part honestly and one of the main reasons I do Rp!

I typically only play female characters, just because that is something I’m more comfortable with. I tend to only do F/M pairings as well. HOWEVER, I am more the happy playing any type of npcs. My main however will always be female.

I typically can write anywhere between 2- 6 paragraphs per post. Though if I’m really feeling an Rp, I can do 6+. Or I will try to match your post length as well! I hate even making this a request, but at the minimum I would prefer my partner to at least give me 2 paragraphs. Now sometimes only one paragraph might be called for, then so be it. But if you are only handing me one while I’m giving you five or six paragraphs I’ll quickly lose interest.

I also enjoy hearing other people’s ideas for plots, so don’t feel shy about asking to do something or even offering more to my own plot!

If you don’t respond after a week or so I’ll figure you might have dropped the Rp and I’ll leave it at that. I might give you a poke to see if we are still good. If not I’ll cut my lost with no hard feelings! That goes both ways as well! If you don’t hear back from me please give a nudge sometimes I just forget! Buuut in turn please don’t spam me through out the day if I don’t respond to your message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back