• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crashing {Survival Romance, doubling required. MxF and FxF}

Hello! This is just recruiting for an idea that I’ve had for a few days. It’s not a full plot but basically our characters are the only four people to survive a plane crash. The four of them end up on a island where they are the only inhabitants. I don’t have much of a plot beyond that. I just wanted to put my idea out there.

My two characters are twin sisters, one is heterosexual and the other is a lesbian. This is a survival romance which means that you will be playing a lesbian female and a straight male.

Please PM me and be ready to help me plot. I do not want to be the one who is carrying the plot. You must also be adv. lit so that means 3+ paragraphs. I would also like you to be able to reply at least once a day! If I go three days without hearing anything from you then I will assume you have dropped the roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back