• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Crackwhip survival

azimuth

Cookie theif
"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. This is your host Bardantelus Stripe, here on the Starship Hellion, to bring you our next group of contestants on Crackwhip Survival. Where we capture various people from the lower wards and pit them on a planet with very limited supplies and see how long they can survive. If they can make their way to the escape ship in the allotted time, then they come home three million credits richer. As we all know, never has anyone gotten to that point. Will today mark the turning point of some unlucky soul or will we see all of their hopes and dreams dashed aside once again to our almost suicidal planets? And our contestants are...."

So that's the story basis. the contestants are grouped into pairs and they have to make it from their drop point to the rescue ship over the course of a random day and time set by upper class society. Along the way supplies will be dropped in. To keep the contestants from revolting or trying anything funny, shock collars have been placed on them and become increasingly stronger if they continue to defy the rules of the game, which includes straying to far from their partner... And that's just what the owners of the show do. There will certainly be environmental hazards, such as natural weather, the various creatures, and fauna and flora meant to kill anyone and anything. The owners won't always be nice, as they have on occasion dropped pods of androids to kill anyone who's gotten too close.

Upon landing everyone will have a starting kit to get them started. A backpack, a canteen (empty, but has a build in filter) a flashlight, a firestarter, a hunting knife, and a pistol. (nine bullet clip) and one spare clip.

As they go through the area, various drops will be color coded. Green is survival gear, orange is medical, and red is weapons. There is also a grey which could be any mix of those things. And any of these may be substituted for killer androids.

So that's my idea.

Shame no one has showed any interest in this. But, alas, futuristic is usually at the bottom of the pile to most people thanks to all the fantasy/realistic/fandom stuff out there. Anyway, I am interested.

I hate when it happened.

"guys! Look at my brilliant idea! "

*crickets chirp*

I'd be interested. I've heard that using molasses as cricket bait is an effective method for cricket capture.

Crickets are going to turn into a thing fir this, aren't they. Example, the password is, cricket.

I am interested as well, sometimes time can be an excellent solution to a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back