• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cozy high fantasy slice of life with halflings! Enemies to friends/lovers.

Owl Knight

Don't let it ruffle your feathers, my liege.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm craving a kind of mild and cozy RP set in a high fantasy world.

I am picturing a story where a traveling halfling bard (my character) is waylaid by bandits outside of a small town and knocked unconscious. He is brought to a small struggling inn run by a halfling woman (your character) who gets him back on his feet.

Since his valuables, such as his gold and his lute were stolen, he agrees to earn his keep by helping her try to fix up the inn and make is successful. The story would follow them trying to keep the inn from going under and maybe some other fun hijinks along the way.

Additional plot ideas:

Enemies to lovers: The two characters initially butt heads a little bit but gradually overcome their animosity and develop a strong bond.

Some kind of threat to the inn like a rival in keeper, a greedy moneylender, or brigands that must be overcome.

Rules
- 18 and up only (25 and over preferable by not required)
- please be willing to contribute ideas and chat about beats for the story. I like planning and bouncing ideas off of partners. :)
- I'm ghosting friendly, but it would be nice to get a heads up if you're getting bored so I can move on as well.
- I rp in threads only.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back