• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cowboy take me away!

Ashley2015

I basically have a plot idea I'd like to give a try although it's a tad cliche. Forgive my romantic side! I prefer female role in this! We can discuss more details and plot direction in a pm. I usually type pretty detailed. Minimum three paragraphs.

Jasmine is a rich spoiled girl through and through. She has always had everything money could buy and tons of friends. It was when she attended college her parents realized their mistake of always catering to her. She was stripped of all technology and dumped on a small ranch that her parent's friends owned but hired a man to run. He's aware of the girl and her spoiled nature. Already dreading her stay.

After being on the ranch, for the first few days, she did everything to get out of work. She even went as far as trying to use her charming looks to win his affection. Nothing worked. Eventual she caved and by the end of summer she was a decent worker on the ranch and they had managed to find a friendship between them. At first he had been standoffish, even rude to her but as she changed so did he.

It wasn't until she left that he started to see he missed her. He had pegged her to be nothing but a princess and yet now he sit alone realizing he was fond of her, maybe even loved her.

That's why he traveled to the city she lived in thousands of miles from his beloved ranch. Standing at her doorstep to the apartment her parents paid for. What would happen next? How could two far apart worlds ever work? Would she be willing to give it all up again?

Basically tons of routes we could do and if your interested but want to make changes please send me a message!

Last edited:
Hello I can't send PM's yet so I hope it's okay that I'm posting here. Anyway this sounds very interesting, and I'd be happy to do this plot with you if it's still available.

This sounds like a lot of fun! I'd be super interested if you'd want to give this a shot with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back