• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Coven Wars (Witches RP)

Want to start off the rp with a Masquerade?

• HELL YES

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • HELL NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On one hand, I'm interested. On the other, there's a lot for me to catch up with and I can't commit my mind to reading everything until the weekend.

On one hand, I'm interested. On the other, there's a lot for me to catch up with and I can't commit my mind to reading everything until the weekend.
Haha if you catch up on the reading and still want to join I will totally allow extensions and stuff on CS. Trying to be flexible with everyone's needs so we all can just relax and enjoy it ^.^

So if you feel like catching up we would love to have you! And I can fill you in on anything ^.^

Thank you. As you know, I've pretty much busied up this evening elsewhere, so I'll have more time at the weekend.

Thank you. As you know, I've pretty much busied up this evening elsewhere, so I'll have more time at the weekend.
Lol yes its about to get very busy this evening XD and understandable take your time dearie!

This sounds like an interesting play. Full of "Hucus Pocus" and all those fun things.

I read that there is a wish for some sample writing, to where and on what theme should i do that?

I myself have a general draft for a character in the Terra guild at the moment, but i am more than happy to hear about what sort of characters are wanted or needed for the play.

This sounds like an interesting play. Full of "Hucus Pocus" and all those fun things.

I read that there is a wish for some sample writing, to where and on what theme should i do that?

I myself have a general draft for a character in the Terra guild at the moment, but i am more than happy to hear about what sort of characters are wanted or needed for the play.
Hi! Thank you for your interest! There is no specific them for the writing sample and it will be done in the CS thread, the link to that is above in the plot (scroll down on the box to find it)

And At the moment we are in need of a High Priest for the Mador Coven the only male amongst the high power! If you are interested in that I can get you the details of what we kinda wanted for the character but will let you have free reign on him! Other than that I think that's it! I will have to update the list again!

NilNul NilNul also there is a position role sheet on the plot box in this thread as well feel free to look!

Hi! Thank you for your interest! There is no specific them for the writing sample and it will be done in the CS thread, the link to that is above in the plot (scroll down on the box to find it)

And At the moment we are in need of a High Priest for the Mador Coven the only male amongst the high power! If you are interested in that I can get you the details of what we kinda wanted for the character but will let you have free reign on him! Other than that I think that's it! I will have to update the list again!
Aah, i think i would feel a bit awkward playing a male witch, kind of sad that i have to decline such a high-powered position. Still, i think i will make a lovely character up soon enough to enjoy this play.

Aah, i think i would feel a bit awkward playing a male witch, kind of sad that i have to decline such a high-powered position. Still, i think i will make a lovely character up soon enough to enjoy this play.
Sounds good ^.^ the links to everything are up above like I state previously and you can find the discord chat in the OOC link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back