• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Coven Wars (Witches RP)

Want to start off the rp with a Masquerade?

• HELL YES

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • HELL NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bellz

Straight Judgin'
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Coven Wars

"Come sit by the Witch's Tree....Playing in the dark...just you and me."
the covens of new orleans used to get along. but of course, nothing good lasts forever.

a secret ritual was revealed to another, and then one got word of it, and once everyone knew about it, fights began to break out between the previously allied covens. more secrets were leaked, supposedly by spies. and then the unthinkable happened.

the high priestess of the largest coven in new orleans was murdered. no one knew who it was, but everyone was suspecting each other and everyone was suspicious.

storms are brewing (literally) and the covens seem to be at war. the townies don't suspect anything, but for how long?

are you a witch?

or are you a townie?

whichever you may be, watch your back around here, and stay away from the witch's tree...
ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴs

terra coven
high priestess: they are the leaders of the coven and are the most powerful. there is only one. claimed by Rias Celina @h o n e s t p r i n c e successor: this is a chosen apprentice who will be next in line for the position of high priestess. there is only one STILL NEED
priest(ess): they are both guardians and scholars of the coven. there are two per coven izayoiix izayoiix &NEED ONE MORE
Brothers and sisters: those who are initiated or born into the coven.
initiates: those who want to be initiated into the coven but must undergo training and proper testing

aeris coven
high priestess: they are the leaders of the coven and are the most powerful. Juniper @Bella
successor: this is a chosen apprentice who will be next in line for the position of high priestess. there is only one Crow will be appointed Rhaine Rhaine
priest(ess): they are both guardians and scholars of the coven. there are two per coven Crow (but is subject to change) NEED TWO MORE
initiates: those who want to be initiated into the coven but must undergo training and proper testing

ignis coven
high priestess: they are the leaders of the coven and are the most powerful. there is only one Ashni Rhaine Rhaine
successor: this is a chosen apprentice who will be next in line for the position of high priestess. there is only one Ivy Masters izayoiix izayoiix
priestess: they are both guardians and scholars of the coven. there are two per coven NEED TWO MORE

mador coven
high priestess: they are the leaders of the coven and are the most powerful. there is only one. claimed by MUST BE A MALE
successor: this is a chosen apprentice who will be next in line for the position of high priestess. there is only one Clio Drakos Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
priestess: they are both guardians and scholars of the coven. there are two per coven NEED TWO MOREBrothers and sisters: those who are initiated or born into the coven.
there is more to this plot! but it is being discussed with GM and Co-GM! If interested please head to the discord page which is below and or on the OOC

LORE (READ 1ST)
OOC
CS
IC

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

Hi there! I created this group because I see a lack of really good solid witch rp plots! This plot is flexible in the way I have written it so that the small group as a whole can come up with a main plot; common enemy and ya da ya da.
My expectations if you decide to join
This is not a first come, first serve rp! If you are interested in being apart of the group you will submit a character sheet and a writing sample to me in the CS! I will then choose members to be apart of the group Note: this will not be based on how pretty your coding is. I am looking for interesting and quality characters that can bring something to the table of drama.
Please have decent grammar and spelling, I understand the occasional errors and such but every other word being a typo just become a headache to read.
Length: 2 paragraphs minimum! (Ideally I would like to have everyone to shoot past this minimum, but life happens so I am not going to be picky if you give me two decent paragraphs) As we learned in english, a proper paragraph is 5 sentences or more, so please remember this.
Genders: I would like to have an equal amount (or close to it) number of equal genders.
Timing: I would like to see everyone post at least once a day. Again, life. so I will be less of stickler on this, however, if you are MIA for a week without telling me what's up, you may be left out :(

This entire rp will be broken off into Chapters. So each chapter will have about 1-3 days (depending on how active people are) in length for people to post. I will alert you a day before I will be starting a new chapter and warning you to finish up your previous scenarios. I want to try to give everyone a chance in the action, so I will be messaging you all so I can write a chapter beginning, starting everyone off where they need to be.
This is a darker themed rp, so all dark themes are welcomed here (with RPN site rules of course)

BE RESPECTFUL TO GM and all members.
Keep drama in the IC, not the OOC.
3 strikes your out. (Violations to these rules will be tallied, 3 strikes and you are out of the group)
No one liners (just placing this here as a gentle reminder)

IF YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THIS AND ARE READY FOR A MAGICAL ADVENTURE WRITE: Hocus Pocus

Co-GM: Rhaine Rhaine
May need a Co-Co-Gm soon: ?

Check out our newest trailer:

Last edited:
Ooh. This sounds interesting. Not sure if I wanna join yet though because I'm already in Oath and Ships Haven Split. I'll think about it. ^_^

I freakin' miss you lovely!! I am definitely interested
Same here omg !! I've missed you so dearly!!!! I hope you have been well. <3 There's a link to the discord in the OOC - that's where we're talking ideas and you can find some more info. <3 <3

Same here omg !! I've missed you so dearly!!!! I hope you have been well. <3 There's a link to the discord in the OOC - that's where we're talking ideas and you can find some more info. <3 <3
Okay love!! Thank you for inviting me, i'll be on my laptop later but i shall download discord!

BUMP

Still looking for more people! Feel free to Join! <3 CHARACTER SHEETS ARE DUE TOMORROW BUT I WILL EXTEND IF NEEDED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back