• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Countdown to Love

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Everyone is born with a timer on their wrist.  This timer, tells you how long you have until you meet your soulmate.  Most people meet their soulmate in their early twenties but there are people who will meet their soulmate later in life or earlier.  The earliest recorded soulmate meeting was when the two were 12.  There have been times where soulmates are of differing sexualities, and it's up to the two of them to figure things out together.  Weather young or old, everyone is just waiting until the timer on their wrist is up, and they find the their one true love. 

This is obviously not a new idea.  There are lots of fanfiction prompts and other roleplays out there that are exactly like this but I love this idea and I'd really like to do a roleplay like this.  I'm looking for four other roleplayers to join. The only requirement is that each roleplayer must have two characters, one male and one female.  When submitting a character, skeletons will not be fully filled out until all members have had a chance to talk and set up relationships.  Once all talked over, roleplayers will be expected to update their skeletons and then tag me so I can double check and make sure everything is solid before the roleplay starts.

I am putting interested in here, though I want more information on your take on the world we will work in (city, country?) and how the plot will work. Though I love this idea, and I've seen it done so right, but also so wrong

Okay awesome! You four will be the ones for the roleplay.  I've had a mega long day at work so right now I'm just going to bed but I'll make the thread to make characters and such and link you all once it's finished. 

Definitely interested if there's room and another to be my character's partner! : ) (Of course I don't expect to be in it right away considering that I am the fifth here cx)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back