• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Could It Be...? (OOC)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Boondox

♥TATTØØED B£AST♥
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the OOC chat, please be nice as I will not tolerate any bullying or belittling of any sort! Here is where we will be able to discuss any matters that come up in the rp or to simply just chat and get to know each other! Y'all can call me Boon or Boondox!

Little bit about me! I'm an almost 25 year old single mom of one little girl. I work full time monday to friday and that is when you will probably get the most response from me, I WOULD LIKE to do a post order that way things don't get to far ahead for some people who might not get to be as active.

Calix101 Calix101 SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD voracity voracity Zufaix Zufaix

Heya! Nice to meet you, I'm a university student and I'm really tired between writing a lot of research papers and then getting fried by my really cool professors. I just finished writing up my character sheet, but I was also really confused by what we were supposed to provide in the [type abilities]. I put down ... well, what I would define as a passive and an active attack, let me know which one I need to fix! I'm generally fine with post order, especially since the writing expectation is short - I just wanted to ask how you might handle someone who doesn't post on time, then? Like, if the RP gets stopped for 2 months because someone just doesn't take their turn?

Heya! Nice to meet you, I'm a university student and I'm really tired between writing a lot of research papers and then getting fried by my really cool professors. I just finished writing up my character sheet, but I was also really confused by what we were supposed to provide in the [type abilities]. I put down ... well, what I would define as a passive and an active attack, let me know which one I need to fix! I'm generally fine with post order, especially since the writing expectation is short - I just wanted to ask how you might handle someone who doesn't post on time, then? Like, if the RP gets stopped for 2 months because someone just doesn't take their turn?

My maximum to wait on someone is a week ( UNLESS GIVEN NOTICE AS TO WHY THEY MIGHT BE AWAY LONGER), once a week has passed I will send out a message to see whats going on and let them know they have 24hrs or I will be skipping over them, its not fair for people to have to wait that long. The single paragraph is what I expect at least, I myself will probably reply with 2 or 3, maybe more paragraphs as it really depends on the scene and situation. I try my best to describe surroundings so people can get a feel of the environment the characters are in.

Your abilities look great! just know that they sound very exhausting, so using such abilities should take away energy from your dragon so use them wisely! :)

The abilities are other powers that reflect their type, Zephyr has Shadow manipulation. He can blend in with the shadows almost like a camouflage, and he also has a "Black out" ability wich enables him to blacken someone's eye sight by physical touch, the amount of damage it does depends on the force of physical contact and the length of it. Longer physical touch result in complete darkness of the eyes for a short while, where as if it isn't as strong it may just weaken their eye sight.

Happy to hear you've got every eventually planned for!

And I'm glad that the abilities I've chosen are appropriate - I might change them later so they aren't ... so superpower-like, as they are right now, particularly the second ability, but in the case that I don't change them I'll definitely make sure that they're like a once a week kind of ability rather than a spammable ability.

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Hey there! your character looks good so far, the only thing I would ask is that you follow the Character Sheet layout I have given as it gives people a good idea of what your character and their dragon is like. :)

Hey I'm going to have to drop out from the RP, sorry about that, but I hope fun crew gets to pilot this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back