Advice/Help Could anyone give me some more advice to fix up my Marvel Character for the Stranger Things Verse?

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have an oc written for the marvel verse, and i would like to effectively take the key elements of their marvel verse and craft it for stranger things. however i have found that their stranger things verse is inconsistent and not as well fleshed as their main verse marvel ( see the spoiler screenshots ) so i would like some advice to try and make them more believeable within that world! It would help if you have some familiarity with symbiotes and how they work as well as ellie's backstory takes major inspiration from the absolute carnage comic and the film venom 2018. if you've watched stranger things vol 1 & 2 that would also help a lot with your understanding as well. ellie's original doc for the marvel verse is here and their stranger things doc is here . i honestly think there's a lot be left desired with their stranger things verse and i am open to more feedback on their overall character.

Screenshot-20220819-141431-Discord.jpg
Screenshot-20220819-141436-Discord.jpg

as a note i will be working on fixing up the inaccuracies and issues as stated in the above screenshots, but i am also open for other ideas, mainly looking to try and develop the theme of emotional abuse with ellie's mother figures and also on the horror aspect. i'm not sure how to keep ellie interesting without their symbiote while still keeping them in line with existing stranger things lore? any other advice or tips?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back