• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Cosmic Tales (Characters)

Main
Here
OOC
Here

PaulHaynek

The Roleplayer Nobody Likes
PLAYER LIST
(The players shown below are the active ones in the RP. The list is up-to-date as much as possible)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
71073280_144006110166204_8517078882734823210_n.jpg

Name: K-T0R1
Model Classification: Combat Type Proto Unit Rebuild 01
Nickname: Kotori

Combat Role:
Light Close Combat type

Data Center:
North Wizdom

Equipment & Gear:
Tachyon Wakizashi (Right of Waist) A close combat weapon designed to slice through the tough outer shells of some types of Alien Swarm. A super heated energy beam appears along the slashing side of the sword when in use.

Kunai Grappler (Left Arm) - As the name implies, it's a kunai designed to hit things and either drag them to her, or to save her from a near death experience involving falling.

Dash Boots (Feet) - An experimental piece of equipment that grants the wearer instantaneous flight at just a single thought. The max travel speed these boots enable is 200 mph. The wearer can also hover on the ground as if it was a surface of ice.

Personality:
Kotori is a brave individual who never is afraid to be the vanguard in an combat operation. She gives it 100% during any combat scenario, and takes losses hard, especially when it involves someone she was close to. During life outside of defending the humans from the Swarm, she is shy when meeting new people, and isn't the fierce brave girl we see out in the field of battle. Oh yeah, she doesn't wear armor due to it slowing down her speed in combat. A minor note: Kotori easily gets crushes on other female machines due to a slight bug in her system.

History: A military prototype weapon built using blueprints of a similar unit that perished during the conflict on Mars. Kotori was built for fighting, but was unfortunate to get deployed on the planet Wizdom, which for the most part has yet to see combat. During the time she's there, she stalks Icey, due to having feelings for her, but is shy of talking to her in person.

Writing Sample:

It's been a year since I was deployed to eradicate the creatures of the Swarm, yet I have yet to see any. Life has been pretty uneventful since then, except...

Kotori stood outside atop of the highest building in Wizdom, as a gentle yet cold breeze pressed against her skin. She would bring a hand up against her chest, as it beat quickly, but not out of fear, or anxiety. She closed her eyes as she pictured the person who ruled over this planet, whom she met only briefly and only once in person.

My artificial heart feels like I'm empty of something, like I can't fix it whenever I think of her. If I could.... Perhaps I can ask a person what this feeling is.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Appearance:
View attachment 652259View attachment 652279View attachment 652277

(The image on the left is the original,the middle and right are merely modifications by me via painting in Photoshop)
Name:
Gen. 2 Unit 1-03 "Tiga"

Combat Role:Varied ("Multi","Power" and "Sky" as indicated by the colour morph of the outer armour)

Data Center:
Southern Wizdom

Equipment & Gear:
1)Zepellion Exo-Armour:Unit 1-03 is,obviously speaking,an automaton clad in lightweight but likewise--still durable armour (the "U" shaped armour on his chest being the most durable of all) that comes with the ability to reroute its energy supply to either further enhance 1-03's physical and ranged beam attacks at the cost of being slower at flying and movement or enhance the effects of the "Newton Variable" by allowing far better control at flight while also being more faster at the cost of dealing weaker damage. The energy re-routing can be visibly witnessed by Unit 1-03 turning red or purple respectively. It also contains a blue glowing timer on his chest that blinks red and beeps as a warning from sustaining heavy damage or being far too low on energy to continue battling.

2)Energy Generator:A built-in function of the series of automatons such as 1-03 uses that allows them to produce and fire energy beams of different variety while also usable to power their physical attacks. One such ranged energy attack Unit 1-03 uses is commonly referred to as the "Zepellion Beam",an chargable-to-deal-more-damage beam that fires when 1-03's hands are arranged in an "L" shape. The generator itself is also what powers the Zepellion Spear below. The Energy Generator,depending on which form 1-03 took,will adjust to let him utilise either fiery-based or icy-based powers when in Power Form and Sky Form respectively
10645870b2.jpg

3)"Newton-Variable":A build-in function that grants Unit 1-03 the gift of flight. It was labelled the "Newton-Variable" due to it essentially being rather similar to the self-inflicted ability to manipulate the gravity's effects on one's self,allowing 1-03 to leap into the air quickly as if it was simply jumping. This function can be used offensively like for example: Drop-kicking faster.

4)Zepellion Spear:A detachable sidearm powered by the Energy Generator that allows it to emit a beam armblade. Durability of the armament is also enough for it to double as a small makeshift shield. The exo-armour's energy re-route can also cause the damage dealt by the Zepellion Spear to increase.
153-3509-o-1dm87669fsd61d2bbpivib75g20_orig.jpg

Personality:
Firm,yet compassionate,1-03 is what could be described as a somewhat aloof older brother who only opens up to those he had known well while having a mildly infuriating case of "Chronic Hero Syndrome". He holds fascination for history and the functionalities of what could be considered as mundane objects to the humans. When I mean objects,I mean just about anything.

Background:
Unit 1-03 is the first 2nd Generation Automaton built up from informations of what remained of his ancestors with the desire to improve what went wrong that caused the loss of the 1st Generation Automaton of his kind. Much like his ancestors,Unit 1-03 is based of figures of the old fictional tales of the giant being of light,made with the mindset to continue being the beacon of light alongside those who fight for the everlasting future of every living beings.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“How long do we have until he activates?”
“10 more minutes until activation. Energy Generator's not at its full capacity yet.”

Dreams.

“Power capacity is at its peak. Unit 1-03 is fully charged and ready for deployment.”

What are they exactly?

“Disengaging unit in 3...2...1.”

Are they something only humans could ever have when they sleep?

“Good to see you awake,Unit 1-03. Follow me. I'll let you have a walk around the facility so that you could familiarise yourself with your new home.”

Are they really just a figurative manner of describing one's life goals that they could never achieve?

“That is wall you need to know. You know where to find me if you need any further details.”

Or are they something I am fully clueless about?

------------------------------------------------

“Has anyone seen Tiga? He's nowhere to be found in the facility.”

“He's went to take a walk around the city several distance away.”

“Really? Odd seeing him actually showing interest in something unrelated to battle.”

Wandering aimlessly in the town,Unit 1-03,codename "Tiga",slowly glanced everywhere in his surroundings,whether it be the other pedestrians huddled together as they struggle against the chilling atmosphere,the transportation vehicles that passed by every minute as he walked,essentially anything that is moving in the city. Stopping by the edge of the civilization,he stared off towards the horizon, remembering what he had been told of the other two planets: Dostrex and Bladine.

“The furthest I could see are all clouded by the mist.....what of the other planets...? Are they just as similar....? Or does their horizon lead to something else that perhaps satisfies my curiosity?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back