Corrupt A Wish!

Granted, and all of the people are throwing themselves at you. To the point where it gets annoying and somewhat lonely. And then the loneliness increases when you realize you're all alone, in a world where people love you but don't ever seem interested in getting to know you. Everybody looks up to you for amazing leadership and advice but you realize you don't have the answers they seek. You're disappointed in yourself, but amazingly, everyone still loves you. They keep loving you. Why do they still love you? You do nothing right. God help you, what have you done? The world is shrinking in on you and everything seems dark. Everyone still loves you, even though you're depressed. Stop loving me, you think, frustrated with it all. Why won't they ever seem to leave you alone and realize you're not the best ruler of the world?

I wish I had some ice cream.

(woah...that took a dark turn...I was not expecting that but *claps*)

Granted but you'll never know what flavor it is

I wish I can make Ice cream...

(Thanks, that's what I was going for xD )

Granted, but it always turns out salty, no matter how much you try.

I wish I could go to sleep at command and stop having to deal with this insomnia

Granted but now you can't command yourself to wake up...MWAHAHAHAHAHAH *cough* HAHAHA!!

I wish I can use anything as a weapon...

You can't already? Imeanahem... Granted, but only later you realize you wasted a wish because you could do that already.

I wish I could play the full Yandere Simulator game already.

(welp there goes my wish...at least you didn't corrupt it hahahah)

Granted but you have to pay to play it and it's difficulty is Hell...(now I'm kinda wondering when yandere simulator will be finished)

I wish I had a tsundere little sister

(I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID!!.....welp too late)

Last edited by a moderator:
(YandereDev said that it'll be finished somewhere around 2019, depending)

Granted, but I don't see the need to ruin it since... well, you have a sister that beats you. Congrats. That's your wish.

I wish I had a yandere cat

(well...that's gonna take a long time eh...)

Granted but it's obvious that it kills every cat you pet and kills every human that you look at....he also doesn't like fish....yeah

I wish that I can solve math perfectly without using a calculator or the abacus...

Granted but you only can use that superpower when you are sitting on a toilet.

I wish I could stop these spammy games spamming my email

Granted but you can only have the spammy games not spamming your email on Thursdays.

I wish I could graduate already.

Granted, but the pranks are horrible and never work.

I wish I was @NekoQueen49 's best best fwend. More of a fwend than this other one she speaks of.

Granted, but NekoQueen always remembers her previous one and constantly compares the two of you and crushes your self esteem.

I wish that I was an actual Neko Queen.

Granted, but no one likes you because you aren't being Niff's friend.

I wish I was a cat.

(wow that's sad...how am I supposed to finish Dissidia now...)

Granted but that'll be the avatar you'll always use...forever and even in real life that avatar will be your face in real life...hey I guess it's not that bad

I wish I could have a non-crappy computer...

Granted, but you will only get good framerate every time you sacrifice 2 years of your time to that computer.

I wish I was a piece of pie.

Granted, but you're about to be broken apart into molecules in someone's stomach.

I wish that my wish could not be corrupted.

Granted, but you don't get anything since you didn't wish for anything past that

I wish I had a nice regular burger that I could eat, taste, and pass normally right now.

Granted. You have a nice regular burger that I could eat, taste, and pass normally. You eat it. It is mediocre.

... that can't be all. SURELY that can't be all? That can't possibly be all, right?

Somewhere deep down, you suspect something is wrong. Did you specify the burger had to be safe to eat? Surely that part was covered ... right? RIGHT? You feel uneasy - though you attribute this to confirmation bias. Or do you? You aren't sure. There were thousands of ways in which a bastard genie could have twisted and perverted your wish. So many ways ... You had a burger for free, and a wish burger at that. There has to be some kind of catch to it all. There must.

You start losing sleep. It's only minor to begin with, a meager delay as your mind is occupied by the nagging sense that something is slowly going horribly, horribly wrong. But this void of uncertainty grows, expands as the days go by and you are met with no ramifications. Nothing has happened yet. Oh god, what if it's cancer? Can burgers give you cancer? You have no idea but you're losing sleep and you feel uneasy - but you can't place where this sense of unease is coming from. You go to a doctor. You don't have cancers it seems ... yet this only hurts you more. The not knowing ... the foreboding ... the slow, weakening pit inside you, slowly consuming you.

Your rampant anxiety keeps you awake - every time you try to set your mind at rest, you're consumed and ravaged by the uncertainty. You can barely sleep and you are constantly lethargic - the days begin slogging by, a slideshow as you go through the motions. You stop eating properly and your job performance starts to suffer. You're called into the boss' office. You're fired. Okay. You go home and continue existing, the entirety of your cognition committed to fear and anxiety. You can't pay rent and are evicted. You live on the street. You die in the cold soon after.

I wish for a cookie! :D

NO. THREE COOKIES.

Of the non-oat-and-raisin kind, you friggen savage. - -_- -

Granted! You get three perfectly looking cookies...as you break them in two...you find cut up coaches...enjoy

I wish for more sleep

Granted, but when you're never able to wake again.

I wish I was a dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back