• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

corpse house (twi x rob)

Jaron finished his sandwich and pulled out a bottle of ice tea. "Well besides being adorable. Why do you have a teddy bear? If you don't mind me asking." He took a sip from his ice tea.

Nichole blushed more and said"s-she makes me feel safe. I dont have friends here yet and she's my best friend. " she sat angel in her lap and brushed the bear's fur. Nichole felt a bit thirsty and reached into her satchel and pulled out a lemonade. She drank some and smiled."yummy." Giggling.

Jaron chuckled. " How about this?" He took another sip. "I would love to be your first friend here." He pulled out his hand. "The names Jaron."

Nichole blushed and said"y-you will?" Looking up at him and shook his hand."im Nichole nice to me-"Nichole heard squealing of girls."oh no....no..no...ni why my school?!" Nichole said trying to hide now.

"Hide!" Nichole pulled him under as her older brother came into the room. "Imuto!" Glomping her. Nichole flailed and said"ow owowowowowow!!!!" Kouji blinked feeling another body under the cover. He pulled the cover back and saw jaron. "Imuto. -twitch- why is a boy-twitch- in bed with you?"

Jaron was pulled under the blanket. He then felt another body with the two of them. Then the blanket was pulled and he saw another guy. According to Nicole it's her brother. "Alright this is not what it looks like." He turned back at Nicole. "Tell him Nicole."

Nichole flailed and said"its not what it looks like!" Blushing darkly. "Imuto you are supposed to stay pure! What has happened to my cute little sister?!" Kouji said hugging her and crying over dramatically. Nichole sweatdropped and said"onnii-chan. " her eye twit

Jaron scooted over to give the siblings some space. Listening to what Nicoles brother said to her. "So I guess your parents have high standards for you?"

Nichole sighed and took her brother by the arm and flipped him onto his back. He cried tears of joy and pain. "Im ow so proud of you imuto!" Hugging her. Nichole said"go back to your limo! You have a concert." Kicking kouji out to the girls. Nichole said"kinda. Sigh my mom and dad are kinda famous. Kouji is the kead singer in his band sexy beasts, and im the average one."

"Ooohhhhh. Yeah my sister love those guys. I'm more of a Sean Paul guys myself." He adjusted himself into a more comfortable position. "What do your parents do?"

Nichole said"my parents are actor/actress. Im just the normal child in the family." shrugging and sighed hugging him accidentally thinking he was angel.

Jaron wasn't expecting the hug from Nicole. So he hugged her back. "Well there's nothing wrong with being the normal one out of the bunch."

Jaron looked at Nicole. "Hey don't worry about it. It doesn't hurt to be a huger." He took another sip of his ice tea. "So you guys are Americans?"

"Your not the only one that moved here. I lived in Italy before I moved here." He looked at watch. "It's 10:15 am. Wow."

Jaron slowly stood up. "Well it's gonna end in a few minutes anyway. So I don't see the point in running to gym." He took care of his lunch bag. "It was great. Especially my home town of Venice. It's the second most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Jaron had to think for a second. "I believe we have math next. Then lunch time. Afterwards we have history. And finally study at the end of the day." He collected everything together waiting for Nicole. "Ready to roll Nicole?"

Nichole nodded and said"lets go."smiling and walked out with him blushing. Guys had heart eyes as she passed and some gave her sweets. Nichole blinked and said"arigato? "

Jaron followed Nicole. "Yeah that's right." He looked at Nicole. "They probably only doing this because that your family is famous."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back