• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

corpse house (twi x rob)

twilight sparkle

Yaoi lover
A few years ago there was a horrible murder of a family and guests of their ball. Their bodies were never recovered and their spirits lived on in the house. People are dared every year to spend the night in that same house. Some may survive with few scratches but a lot of trauma or they are killed. Two more students are dared to spend the night in the mansion. Will they survive? Or fall victim to the sadistic ghosts?

Nichole rushed out of her house after saying bye to her family. It was her first day and she was going to be late! Nichole ran faster as she ate some toast and bounced on her toes waiting for the light to change. "Cmon cmon!" Nichole begged then it finally changed. She picked up the pace as the school came into view and found her first class.

Jaron was already at the school for first period. He already told his parents that he won't be home tonight. They didn't mind. Since it meant a night to them selves. Tonight he was going to have a interesting to say the least. Tonight was the night that he and a chick that he doesn't know are going to the haunted house outside of town. Everyone in town as heard of this horrifying tale. The only reason that he can even go was because lied where he was going tonight.

Jaron was in his first period class waiting for the person that he will be going with. He would like to at least get to know her first before they and have quite the most interesting night of their entire life.

Nichole panted her hands on her knees. "Gasp im gasp oh gosh im here sensei." She caught her breath and the teacher said"everyone this is kudo, Nichole. She just moved here to tokyo yesterday. Ask her any question. " Nichole fixed herself and stood blushing.

Jaron raised his hand. The teacher looked at him. "Yes Jaron." Jaron looked at her and a smile. "Yes um. Do all foreigners look good as you?" Some of the fellow classmates in unison said. "Oooo." While others were chuckling or giggling. Jaron looked around and shrugged his shoulders. "Well I was just wondering."

Nichole blushed darkly and said"oh um i-i dont know."even though she was from America she spoke fluent Japanese. She was told her seat was by jaron. Nichole got out her notebook and pencils.

Jaron sat down and started to write notes. During class he looked at Nichole. "Hey I have another question. If you don't mind me asking." He whispered to her.

Nichole said"y-yes what is it?" Looking over at him and put down her pencil.Nichole tucked some hair behind her ear blushing some and could just feel stares at her from guys.

"I was wondering if you would like to go somewhere with me tonight. If your wondering where. I'm going up to the haunted house outside of town. I was originally with someone else. But he chickened out this morning." He continued writing down note. "So you interested?"

Nichole said"h-h-haunted house?!" Her eyes rolled back and she fell like a stunned goat. "Sensei kudo-chan fainted!" A student said. The teacher said"someone get her to the nurse please!"

"Oh s**t." Jaron stood up and picked her up. "I'll do it." He carried her to the nurses office. He carried her to the bed and sat down next to the bed. The nurse walked in. She was in her late twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. "How did she past out?" Her voice was sweet and caring. Jaron looked at her. "Oh... It's probably the stress of moving here and such. From what I understand it's her first day. The nurse started to walk out. "Alright tell me when she wakes." Jaron sat there waiting worried for the new girl.

Nichole groaned waking up in a while and sat up rubbing her head. She looked around and saw she was in the nurse's office. She blinked some and saw jaron. Nichole said"s-sorry for being a bother.."

Jaron waved at her. "Good morning sleeping beauty." He said softly to her. "I guess that's a no?" 
(I'm off to bed. Goodnight.)

Nichole sighed and said"i-i really dont do haunted houses....b-but if it'll make you happy. I-i'll go with you to the house." Gulping.(cya)

Jaron patted her on the shoulder. "Hey don't worry about. It's your first day. It's understandable." He stood up and headed out. "I'll be back in a moment." He walked out.

Jaron returned with his bookbag. He noticed Nicole with the Teddy bear. "Ah you look so adorable." He sat back down in his chair and he pulled out his lunch bag from his book bag. "You allergic to anything?"

Jaron pulled out a peanut butter Hershey kiss cookie. "Here you go." He pulled out a sandwich. He started to eat the sandwich.

Nichole ate the cookie and smiled licking some chocolate off her lips. "Want a piece angel?" She asked her teddy and gave her a piece. Nichole hugged her close and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back