• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Control, Change and Conquer

Waffels

I need some bagels

Control your citizens

Change your country

Conquer the world

C C C

So, 'how this works?' you ask me. This is a simple "Country Management Role Play", called "CCC". It was a old Week-Long game I made with my friends, after getting the concept of the old "WAR" game.

Ends up, that this game spread to a lot of people inside my old school, and it even became a game within the Teachers. So i'm reviving this, and elevating a step further.

The whole concept of the game, is also, the name itself:

1. Control: Keep your people happy, so they won't take you out of power in the next election, manipulate them to make what you want, or force them doing so, with force and aggression.

2. Change: You may change whatever you want in your country. The name. The official religion. The official language. The industrial focus. Everything. But keep in mind that these changes will change behavior of the population and also other countries.

3. Conquer: You may expand your territories to conquer the whole world. Be it through War, Economy or even Blackmailing the leader. The ultimate goal is the World itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I will be the game master. So I will be saying what your actions will do to the World and the People. I will also announce natural disasters and movements all around the globe, be them passive or aggressive against the government. I will also notice people about inner things that happens with the society/community or even Terrorist Attacks and etc... There are lot of variables, but most of the times, these things happen because of YOUR decisions with your country.

There are two basic rules:

1- One page, means six months. This means that 2 pages are 1 year. You can do a lot of things in this space.

2- A country can only post again, if there are at least 2 other posts in front of it last one. Ex:

Your Post

Country #1 Post

Country #2 Post

Your Post

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you bypass this rule, your post will be removed, and you will receive a Warning Point. If you get 3 of these, you are out.

The game would be starting once we reach at least 5 interested people, so I can assure myself that we can continue on.

Remember: This is a long term RP, so only join if you are not going to drop off in the middle of it.

CalamariHero said:
I would, very much, like to participate.
Nice. We still need more 4 players. If you could share the idea with any friend of you, I would appreciate very much.

Ok, so we have 4 people, as I'm not sure if gogojojo331 is interested. I don't think his reply made some sense at all.

I think he was interested. I said I was interested, and he said he agreed with Weather Report. My avatar picture thing (whatever term you wish to use) is a picture of Weather Report.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

NationStates is one of my most visited websites, and nation building is just cool. You can safely assume I am interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back