• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Containment Breach OOC

Hey guys, my laptop broke yesterday so i might not be able to rp as frequently as i've been until i can replace it. I may be able to drop in every now and then but i can't really ask of you guys to wait that long. how do you wanna go about it though? we could give my oc a reason to leave and when i'm able to comeback we could reastablish him, you guys could use him as a pc, or you could take him out altogether. it's your choice but i'm still really into this rp and will do my best to find a way to be on frequently :/:

i'm thinking of a char that's infused with demons and angel blood so they would have high magic resistance and regeneration and such not sure what you think open to other ideas

Hey guys, my laptop broke yesterday so i might not be able to rp as frequently as i've been until i can replace it. I may be able to drop in every now and then but i can't really ask of you guys to wait that long. how do you wanna go about it though? we could give my oc a reason to leave and when i'm able to comeback we could reastablish him, you guys could use him as a pc, or you could take him out altogether. it's your choice but i'm still really into this rp and will do my best to find a way to be on frequently :/:

Post as infrequently as you like. I'll just make a note to not wait on Remi for new cues, if that's alright.

i'm thinking of a char that's infused with demons and angel blood so they would have high magic resistance and regeneration and such not sure what you think open to other ideas

I won't tell you how to make your characters, but you should probably know that there isn't a great deal of magic-type stuff in the roleplay, so any 'resistance' to it would probably go unmentioned unless another person joins with a magic character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back