• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Conspiracy Modern Light Fantasy Plot [MxF]

AgentFire

Hello everybody! It's Agent, and I think I have an interesting idea.

This falls under mild fantasy, because it has a fantastical element to it, but it's not like the whole world is filled with magic. Think of it sort of like a freak accident.

Basically, my guy was around 15 when something incredible happened. It was a dark and stormy night, and he had to go outside to take out the trash. While out there, the rain suddenly stopped in midair, and an odd colored lightning bolt struck my guy. However, my guy wasn't killed, nor even knocked unconscious. Instead, he found that he had shrunken down to about an ant's size, maybe slightly smaller. Running around in a panic, now incredibly miniscule, all my guy could do was stop and hope that he'd grow back. And when he wished to return to his normal size, it just happened, in a flash... After that night, he realized that he could switch between two sizes, incredibly small, and human sized. Not only that, but he could do this on command, just by willing it. Now, my guy is not a greedy or bad person, so he never used this power for evil. In fact, he hardly ever used it, unless he wished to avoid somebody.

At the age of 24, it came out that somebody had killed the mayor of his home city. While my guy would never hurt a fly, all the evidence pointed to him having done so. Considering that he couldn't defend himself, they shipped him off to a maximum security facility. For three months, he waited for the right time, knowing that nobody really knew about his powers. Finally, the night came, and he made his escape. Once he got on the outside, he was shot, although he still managed to escape.

Your girl was one of my guy's best friends, and she's also a doctor. Knowing he needed treatment, he had nowhere else to turn but her. Will she believe him and help him, or will she turn him over? Furthermore, even she didn't know about his powers, so how will she react when she discovers this long kept secret?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back