Congrats! @Atom, @Ghost,

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND ANOTHER THING! as a big Godfather fan, i must do this.

Don @Ghost , I am honored and grateful that you will probably never invite me to your home on the wedding day of yourself. And may your first child be a masculine child. I pledge my ever-ending loyalty... kinda.

Congratulations!

I may have said, "two of our mods are getting married??" aloud, and my brother overheard and said to wish them a "Marry" X-Mas (I dunno either)

This is the first time this kind of thing ever happened in my life. Congrats on your marriage, and may you be happy. I sincerely hope that you are happy living with each other :D

Ya know, I was so tempted to make some kind of sarcastic remark, but marriage is a HAPPY occasion filled with love and lots of cliches in the air.

Supernatural-gif-mouth-open.gif

I wish for the both of you to have a wonderful life together! May your days be filled with joy!

i couldnt have done it without america

god bless the supreme court

to celebrate america, instead of exchanging rings, we're buying each other guns <3

@Atom

Ghost said:
i couldnt have done it without america
god bless the supreme court

to celebrate america, instead of exchanging rings, we're buying each other guns <3

@Atom
Truly, the hight of romance. Ladies, you missed out.

Congratulations - may you live out your lives together, both your heads sharing the same pillow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back