• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy † Compromise Brings Delusion † OOC Page

Aaahh! Y'all I'm so excited to start this! I'm going straight home to write up my character cause I've had class all day

Yeah? I think she looks super cute, but send them my way and I'm take a look! Thank you!
I agree the picture you chose was adorable, but I don't think it fits with the theme of the water kingdom
67ba3c3274b92414aaaeaafa6c64291f.jpg
842859ceda35d38a9e459a5e4de532a3.jpg
c4382345bdbef6dda6adb9010f522503.jpg

Hey all! Just a quick update.

I got so many new characters last night while I was asleep. We're only missing 3 princes. Good news on that front is that someone has reserved the Dark Prince and I've been thinking I might take up the Water Prince, which means we only need the Industrial Son.

So what does all this chatter mean? Two things: anyone in the group now has dibs on the industrial son if they want (unless someone comes along soon) and it means that I wI'll be creating the official IC page tomorrow and that we'll be OPEN TOMORROW! Can't wait to rp with you all!!! ♡ seriously this is an amazing group, guys. I can't wait!

Hey all! Just a quick update.

I got so many new characters last night while I was asleep. We're only missing 3 princes. Good news on that front is that someone has reserved the Dark Prince and I've been thinking I might take up the Water Prince, which means we only need the Industrial Son.

So what does all this chatter mean? Two things: anyone in the group now has dibs on the industrial son if they want (unless someone comes along soon) and it means that I wI'll be creating the official IC page tomorrow and that we'll be OPEN TOMORROW! Can't wait to rp with you all!!! ♡ seriously this is an amazing group, guys. I can't wait!
I might know some people who might be interested in this

Fantasy RP about arrange marriage
Eeeeh, not my kind of thing. Romance in roleplays is good in moderation. A roleplay about trying to get and live together, even with fantastic elements, isn't something for me.

I prefer more adventure and action stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back