• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Compromise Brings Delusion (Arranged Marriage) (Open/Always Accepting)

ursula_by_any_s_kill-d53nr2u.jpg
_Grace Fasista_
- Lounge -

"Oh, you flirt." said Grace, blushing blue and playfully touching Rein's cheek with a tentacle that stuck on him. "Ah, sorry, they tend to do that when I'm with my . . . fated other half." she said, smiling coyly, and pulled his cheek when she drew the tentacle away.

"Oh, I haven't had a chance to enjoy the festivities, Mr. Rein," she said, happily accepting his arm, though the kelpie could have sworn he saw a lady kraken going around the stalls that morning with her friends, "It has been a busy morning attending my dress shop and preparing for the cultural festival, but I am sure a debonair kelpie such as yourself knows how to show a lady a good time?"

Grace did want to sit in the lounging area, where she had fun exchanging blushing lines with him, "Oh, if only . . . time would stop forever for us like this, my Bambino."

Katsuya Katsuya

0bd625cb1dfb97219ec773d746803e07.jpg
_Devon Bronson_
- Dance Floor -

Devon's eyes softened, then he gave Teno a warm smile and an encouraging nod. He bowed, and with that returned to the dance floor.

He didn't embarrass himself. That was a relief, he thought, as he once more looked over the edges of the crowd for a dance partner. When Tamara looked at him surprised, he thought he had been too bold. Ah, and there she is still, the lady in the fascinating dress. He hadn't seen a buckle slit petticoat among the nobles of the Industrial Empire nor the merchants in a long time, ever since mantles and full skirts hung over crinolines became the new fashion . . . and so he wondered who she was.

"Pardon me, miss, may I have this dance?" said a candid voice from behind her minutes later.

A black cat, stately in stature, who wore an elegant coat over a silk brocade vest, embroidered in the style of Fire Kingdom artisans, was extending a paw to Marie. He had an honest, pleasant face, and looked like a fellow out simply for a good time.

Capricornus Capricornus

Last edited:
b4b39df96422cf760c4dd9be970b1d7e.jpg
Vincent Berny
"Me? Well I was actually invited here! By the Water Domain Royals. And, well, I'm kind of like you, I'm here because I'm interested in the different cultures and their people." Serenity replied. "Mhm." Vincent nodded. Serenity seemed to have been thinking of something for a moment there, although it appears that she has recovered. Vincent noted this, although he assumes that it was nothing and decided not to ask her about it.

At this point, the crowd around them has already settled down somewhat. In the middle a few people were already starting to dance, though some still lingered at the sides, presumably waiting for their partners. 'What do you think of the others so far?' was what he was planning to ask her when she tapped him on his shoulder. "Oh, wait, see there?" she said, pointing her finger in the direction of the dance floor. "The blue haired girl, who is currently dancing with the light blue, almost white, haired boy?"

His eyes followed to where she was pointing; one of the few dancing pairs. "That's one of them. Princess Kai, from the Water Domain. Seems like you can check off one of the royals from your list." "Ah, I see... Thank you." Vincent said, his eyes expressing gratitude. As he continued observing them, he can't help but notice how they seemed to be... familiar with each other. Compared to the other people dancing, they stood out. Vincent isn't that familiar with how these dances worked, seeing as he didn't really have a need to know anyway. Not knowing how to react, he settled on a simple compliment. "Princess Kai is rather amazing isn't she?" he said, trying to hide his slight confusion and putting on a smile.

Capricornus Capricornus

IMG_5244.jpg Penelope Draven: Dark Realm Princess
Company: Flynn Wulfgarr and a whole bunch of people.

Penelope had been standing at the edge of the dance floor for a while now just watching shop keepers and citizens from all four kingdoms come for a dance, it was actually quite a nice thing to see as Penelope even spotted one of her guards happily dancing with a pretty young women from what looked like the water domain. But despite all the dancing Penelope was listening to the music, the tempo was light and the rhythm was soft perfect for dancing as the young g lady also gently tapped her foot along to the beat but then something caught her eye; Prince Kurt, Princess Teno and her brother all in a little group. Penelope could clearly see the distress and fear in teno's face as it made her chuckle slightly as that girl really was pathetic but Penelope knew she had to hold her tongue for her brothers sake as he was the one who was going to have to put up with her for the rest of his life.

As Penelope was stilling looking at the small group she heard someone say her name next to her as she turned her head seeing Flynn slide in next to her as she smiled slightly. "It would seem that you are free for a dance?" He asked as he held out one of his hands as Penelope looked at it before placing her hand in his and saying "Indeed, I am but go steady on me. I've only recently learn to dance." Penelope says as the two of them walk onto the dance floor Penelope's heels clacking with every step she took on the wooden floor. The couple soon stopped as Penelope looked into his golden eyes as a cheeky smile came onto her face as she really wasn't supposed to be dancing with anyone except The Fire Prince but it felt good to break the rules once in a while but she still did get some funny looks from people as she placed her hand on Flynn's shoulder ready to dance with him.

70bc719b51c9fe0c0f103f5ee202fa7c--sexy-anime-guys-hot-anime-boy.jpg
Blakely ‘Blake’ Alagona
Water Princess’ Best Friend || Guard
"Oh yeah! You against the whole Industrial Empire...I think his sister, Alice, could take you down all on her own." Blake chuckled the last part of her comment, "Oh? Alice you say? Is she single?" A smirk appearing on his face, "And 'Whats-His-Face' has a name you know, it's Benjamin..." A look of which Blake didn't often see appeared on Kai's face when she spoke of her Prince, Benjamin. She only ever gave that expression when she saw food or cute animals. In a way, he knew that this day was to come and, despite all his jokes, he wouldn't be able to stop the fact that she was to get married to a another man. Seeing how mushy she got when she thought of another man in his presents caused him to grew rather irritated yet he remained calm for the most part, his eyes becoming the slightest bit bitter however. No matter how hard you train yourself to be calm in any situations, your eyes will always betray you it seems.

Kai leaned on his chest which relieved him, at least she didn't have to see his eyes and how sullen they had become from her expression alone. "He's really sweet and not a perv like you," Blake snickered at her comment of him being a perv, he couldn't deny that it wasn't true, "...and you know how against this marriage I was, but I feel like he might make me happy," He couldn't help but squeeze her tiny hand firmly, not realizing how much pressure he was placing but catching himself before he could hurt her, "I just hope I can be content." He was being selfish, he realized that the moment she said finished her sentence, returning back to his normal self, his facial expression softening as well as his eyes. "You'll be happy, I'll make sure of it. I promise." "I guess I'm gonna just have to bring you along when I leave." "Exactly, and thats why I can always keep my promise because as long as I'm with my dear Kai, I can threaten whoever is causing you such grief, even if its the Prince himself." Sneaking a quick wink, "I can start by breaking his fingers one by one and after that I'll start a flame with a match and--" Blake stopped himself as he remembered that perhaps his ways of resolving problems was maybe a bit too violent to speak openly about, "I mean, I'll start by writing a strongly worded letter to Sir "What's his Butt" addressing his poor satisfaction rate and if he does not greatly improve his performance, his may be evicted. Evicted from what? I'm not sure, perhaps onto the couch, I still have to work on that part of the letter."

Blake was so invested in his strongly worded letter plan that when Kai came up to whisper in his ear, it took him by surprise. "So when he doesn't please me, I can take you as a lover." Followed by her signature flirtatious grin which only made the fire in his eyes ignite, grinning back with a devious grin, "I'll be waiting for the day that he falls short of satisfying you because the moment he lets his guard down, I'm going to come and sweep you off your feet, Dear Princess Kai." Just as he stated her name, Blake swiftly got on one knee, taking the hand he was holding to dance with and giving it a small kiss on the knuckle of her hand, glancing up at her to see her expression with half teasing, half flirtatious eyes. From dancing to being on one knee, kissing her hand, it happened so quick and so effortlessly, as though it were planned. If this Prince Benjamin were to see this, it would've made Blake's day to see his expression as well.

lissamissal lissamissal Elekta Kount Elekta Kount [Mentioned]

f49528c841b9c3af531123f329f4ea1a.png
Brooklyn ‘Brook’ Alagona
Water Princess' Handmaid

"well you should be careful, nobles become infatuated with foreigners Luckily us dark kingdomers don't have much in the way of nobles." Brook nodded in agreement, it was true for the most part but having men approach her wasn't something she was a stranger to. In a way, it was ingrained into her normal everyday routine and she often didn't notice the stares from strangers anymore, although it was rather difficult to ignore when they would whisper about her, whether good or bad. "My name is cuttlefish" "Brooklyn Alagona at your service, please to meet you Cuttlefish." Curtsying slightly as she introduced herself before taking Cuttlefish's hand to shake.

"You look like a maid," She nodded since it was true that she was a maid after all, it wasn't something she was ashamed about, "but where from?" Brook glanced from her peripheral vision as she watched Cuttlefish circle around her, another maid, Allison, tried to jump in by answering the question but was quickly shot down by a loud popping noise coming from her mouth. "I deduce you are from the water kingdom!!" Brook could see her eyes wandering to the blue gem that all the Water Domain's palace servants wore, whether on a ring, a bracelet, pendent, earrings, necklace, or whatever type of accessory that they wore to be identified as a worker. Brook wore hers like a necklace as most of the maid's did and, if she could recall correctly, Blake wore his on an earring on his left side which was rather odd since most male servants wore the gem as a ring but to each their own I suppose.

"Like water splishy splashy" Cuttlefish was a rather odd girl but Brook was not one to judge, she was sweet despite her bounciness but that was possibly a good aspect of this new girl. Brook nodded before speaking with a kind smile on her face, "Congratulations, you've guessed correctly. Yes, I am a maid from the Water Domain. You're quite a detective which I applaud you for. If you do not mind me asking, but what brought you to the Homeland? The celebration alone perhaps? It is quite a big event after all." Brook asked, curious but also looking to make small talk for a bit, perhaps if she ever did visit another kingdom on her own time, she'd have someone to call for within the Dark Kingdom. She didn't make friends outside the palace often so she didn't know where to start but this could be a possible start of one.

Dawnblade Dawnblade
"I am the mayor of the gnomes," She said again proudly, she had been elected by the gnomes to represent them to the prince. This was mostly done because the other gnomes didn't much like politics and she was willing to do it. "also I suppose I indirectly killed maybe a couple hundred fire nation soldiers in the war," she didn't like that fact but it was one of the big three reasons she had attended, Her War-forged had been used to press holes into enemy lines. They had caused a large amount of death and earned some infamy for their ability to shrug off normally fatal hits and keep fighting.
She wasn't proud of the fact she had made war machines, it had never been her original intention, they were laborers, then they were defenders. It wasen't
tell a draft was imposed to push their foe back that the War-forged had been given as machines of battle, gunning down man after man in the attempt to push back the ever coming storm of the fire empire. She should have known, her lack of foresight bothered her even today, She had assumed the pure hostility of the lands of the dark kingdom would have held them back. The undead hordes, the monsters, etc. They had moved faster than she had anticipated and if it hadn't been for the war-forged they would have had to send gnomes to the front to pay for her mistakes.
The frown on her face quickly disappeared as she forced her passed mistakes from her thoughts "I guess I'm here to promote peace,". She grins again happily "But looking around there seems to be enough peace without me," she joked. Honestly she was a very friendly person but not stupid, There was a forced peace here, spies walked in the back ground, Guards sat around every corner. This place was as peaceful as a war council.
"So why did all of you need to come? I don't mean to be rude but I'm sure they are fine on maids around here they don't need you girls to clean up,". She had to admit to her own curiosity, The water princess didn't really need a team of maids to follow her around did she? Seemed like over kill to the gnome, But then again gnomes always had something in the works so their houses were always a mess. She liked the messiness of their homes though, it was the act of creation forced into a room it showed the effort that was put into every single creation of theirs. She looked of lightly her eyes settling on what she didn't know to be her brother for but a moment, She immediately felt an attraction. Her eyes opened wide, she knew what it felt like to be charmed, her adventures had put her in the thrall of a Kobalt sorcerer's charm. She wondered if the princess was charmed, she thought about shouting at him but that was a little preemptive, she decided to let it be for now but she would tell someone what she saw and felt. If it hadn't been for her magical resistance she might have felt the need to stare for longer. But she was in a conversation and didn't want to be rude and had magic resistance meaning her eyes snapped back to her new friends with the wide grin of new information on her lips not that she expected to know why she suddenly seemed in an even better mood.

Last edited:
1429997789744.jpg
Rook Fireforge
He headed towards the dance floor leaning forward slightly, an irregular position for the veteran warrior. He would normally be balancing his weight between his feet allowing for quick reactions such as jumping backwards mid step forwards. This walk communicated a simple fact he knew where he was going and was either feeling safe enough to be sloppy in his stance or felt a faster walking speed was necessary.

Anyone who knew him knew the former wasn't true, he never felt safe not even in his own fort surrounded by his own men. To his credit, his constant paranoia had allowed him to narrowly avoid death multiple times, which only served to reinforce his paranoia. He still kept a up a firm guard to his credit, his hand rested on the pick at his side and the shield was unslung and held in his hand with an iron grip. If someone did attack the old Thane was still in the position to react quickly and aggressively.

He finally reached the dance floor, the sound of music carried over the floor as a few dancers twirled around the dance floor. He considered them all as a single uniform party, he knew none of them there for they were all potential foes. He turned looking for someone imparticular, someone in the uniform mass of foes. He couldn't find them, this distressed him greatly he knew them too well and knew there was no way they hadn't cause a scene.

He looked towards the sides of the dance and noticed a fair few nobles starring, in fact, most of the nobles were starring in two directions one group at the man and woman dancing in the middle of the dance, they were all female for some reason. It drew enough attention to allow him to figure out who the woman was, the water princess. He was familiar enough with her from drawings on the sides of crates and ships from the water kingdom, but why she would draw the attention of all the women?

He decided it was unimportant since the men were giving him the information he wanted, he followed their gazes towards a woman, she was a maid to the water kingdom. That didn't matter her company did, the war-forge stood tall and strong honestly they were a dead give away to what he was looking for.

He started to make his way around the dance floor settling back into his normal stance, balancing his weight equally on both of his feet as he walked. He slung his shield across his back, and began to wonder how would he do this? it had been so many years since he had met his old friend. He decided to take his time walking around the side and think things over before doing this, the dwarf was paranoid in all situations this was no exception

Dawnblade Dawnblade undefined undefined

Alice Raveran.jpg
Once Kale exited her tent, Alice threw herself onto her bed, remembering the awkward kiss she had given Kale, and the subsequent awkward conversation that followed. While she was not looking forward to the dance, she was very grateful that she was able to use the start of the event as an excuse to have a few minutes to herself.

After a few minutes, Alice rolls over to onto her back, looking up at the gold and silver chandelier hanging above the bed. The glow from the candles cast a warm pleasant glow on the room, although she was not fond of the use of scented candles. She understood why they were used, as the room was meant to simulate a decadent residence from the Industrial Empire. Despite her understanding, it still felt like an odd choice, as the jasmine scent from the candles had filled the room.

"You two can come in now," she says to nobody in particular.

A few seconds later, Syn and Kaylee enter the tent. Syn's approaches Alice with an intel report in hand, as Kaylee sat down in the seat beside Alice's bed.

"Your watchers have compiled a report, would you like to be caught up?" Syn asks, already knowing the answer.

Alice waves her hand dismissively, not even bothering to sit up.
"I don't care about the boring little stuff, that's why I have you Syn. Just give me the broad strokes, is there anything I absolutely need to know?"

Syn leans over Alice, grabbing her hands and pulling her up to a seated position. She looks her in the eyes and feels her head to see if the effects of the drink from earlier had subsided enough. "Still not fully healed yet, i'd say you're at about 70% recovery. That should be enough to get through this next event. Although, I can smell your sweat from here, you absolutely need to clean up before leaving this tent." Syn looks over at Kaylee, who had been uncharacteristically quiet since entering the tent. She tries to look the engineer in the eyes, but the girl was trying to hide a face that looked like it was bursting to share some gossip. Syn smacks Kaylee in the arm with the intel report to snap her from her embarrassment. "Wake up! Don't think anyone's forgotten the statue debacle. Luckily for you, it'll have to be shelved until we we're not busy... which probably won't be for some time."

Kaylee sheepishly stands up, subconsciously chewing on her lips. "Sorry about the statue boss. I really thought bigger would be better!"

"It's fine Kaylee. He actually said he liked it, although i'm guessing he was just being polite." Alice stands up and walks behind a nearby screen, and begins to freshen up.

"Here's the general information. So all the royal children are here, most of which have already met up with their partners."

Alice makes an exaggerated yawning sound. "Broader Syn. Besides, we've seen most of them already. Just tell me if there's anything I need to look out for."

Syn lets out a sigh and continues, "There's not much of note that's happened yet. The watchers have their eyes on a few suspicious people, but have not reported anything of note as of yet."

Rose steps out from behind the screen wearing a plush robe. She walks up to a wardrobe closet and pulls out her formal outfit and accessories. She had been saving it for later in the evening, but since her previous outfit had become unwearable in social situations, she had no choice but to change into her next planned outfit. As she walks back to the bed she responds to Syn, "I see, well that's to be expected. We knew that the gathering of all 4 kingdoms would draw quite a few suspicious types. Continue keeping an eye on them and have the watchers report any suspicious activity."

Alice quickly puts on her new black dress, gloves, and very elegant pearl and diamond jewelry. As she redid her makeup, Syn worked on her hair, putting it up and holding it in place with a small diamond tiara-like headpiece.
"By the way, Kale asked if I wanted to go to the Water Kingdom after this event to ch--"

"Oh my gosh!!! Are we not going to talk about the fact that you kissed him?!" Kaylee finally blurts out.

The two girls shake their heads and continue their conversation.
"to check out the Kingdom before we settle in for good. I guess it all worked out, we thought it would've taken some coaxing to get that tour."

"So how was it? Was it good? Did you use tongue?" the excited girl presses the question further.

Alice sighs, knowing she wouldn't let it go until she got some gossip.
"It was awkward. That's all i'm gonna say. Now let's go to that damn dance."

As the trio arrive at the dance floor, they look around at all the gathered people. It had already become somewhat busy with quite a few people dancing, while others chose to hang out and watch at the many little sitting areas peppered throughout the area. Despite having been at Homeland for quite some time now, this was the first time Alice paid any mind to the diverse attendee's of the event. She was so focused on her earlier business, that she had not even noticed some of the more unique individuals, such as a Female Kraken, a gnome, and even a clown that moved in a strange manner.

Alice looked around the dance floor for Kale, but did not immediately spot him. Approaching the dance floor had helped her regain some of her nerves, as she was now in her element. Alice loved to dance, and had become quite good at it during the hundreds of social gatherings she attended at the Industrial Kingdom. She loved to dance, but she hated the social aspect of the activity. There were so few people she genuinely enjoyed dancing with, as many of the people who attended the events were the snobbish cut throat aristocrats that treated the activity as another way to try and convince her to do them some kind of favor or to invest in some pointless venture. Many of the people who fought to dance with here were ungraceful older men. She hated them the most, as they did not even try to learn the dances. They simply tried to place their hands on her in inappropriate spots, while stepping all over her feet, then had the nerve to talk business as her feet bled. It happened so frequently, that Alice had grown into the habit of dancing barefoot. The reasoning being that the clumsy clopping of her selfish dance partners would frequently injure her or, even worse, break her favorite heels with the constant impact.

Alice stepped onto the dance floor with her bare feet, again making an attempt to locate Kale. He was nowhere to be found, but who she did spot was his little sister Kai and a suspicious young man clinging to her. Alice slowly makes her way through the crowd of people, ignoring the dance requests from sleazy looking nobles. As she gets to Kai, the young man grasps the princess's hand and kneels to the floor. Alice could feel her annoyance begin to grow, looking around to see if her little brother was around somewhere. Alice clears her throat loud enough for the couple to hear her, getting their attention before speaking.
"My my Princess Kai, seems you're feeling much better now. I came to look for your brother, but I seem to have found you and this young man instead. How odd that we keep running into each other like this."

Alice turns to Syn, giving her a look that she had seen quite a few times before. It was not a look she enjoyed receiving, as she knew it meant the Industrial Daughter was on the verge of annoyance turning to anger. With a quick set of imperceptible hand gestures, and a nearly inaudible whistle carrying in the wind, Alice's attention turns from Syn back to the couple. Alice's face twists into a well practiced smile, one which was usually reserved for nobles that had become belligerent towards her. She addresses the young man,
"My how rude of me, I have yet to introduce myself to your friend. Hello, my name is Alice Raveran. And who might you be?"

lissamissal lissamissal
undefined undefined

audrey-hepburn-1961-breakfast-tiffanys-holly-golightly-dvdbash13.jpg

11613b672bf464ec65dd76ae3b7a712b.jpg

Attachments

• 6b937af18366a961c17767b6a0824ded.jpg
    6b937af18366a961c17767b6a0824ded.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 3

KAI BAYMOON
Water Princess

nagi-miuna-32.jpg

Kai was practically in stitches from Blake, his flirting had risen to a new level and it was extremely entertaining. "I'll be waiting for the day that he falls short of satisfying you because the moment he lets his guard down, I'm going to come and sweep you off your feet, Dear Princess Kai." She knew he meant what he said, mainly because he'd literally swept her off her feet before. Either way she knew Blake would always be there to support her, he was truly a loyal friend. Kai blushed as he kneeled in front of her and kissed her hand. She returned his flirtatious grin by acting flattered by his show of affection. Before she could tease back at her best friend, Alice's voice, music to Kai's ears, chirped in, "My my Princess Kai, seems you're feeling much better now. I came to look for your brother, but I seem to have found you and this young man instead. How odd that we keep running into each other like this. My how rude of me, I have yet to introduce myself to your friend. Hello, my name is Alice Raveran. And who might you be?"
Kai turned hesitantly, and smiled at her Wonderful sister-in-law, making a small gesture for Blake to stand. As she spoke joyfully, Kai grasped Alice's hands in hers. "Oh Alice! Thank you! I am feeling so much better! Those medicine were a great help...and of course the time I got to be alone with Benjamin in my tent," Kai's grin grew and she allowed herself to blush slightly, "he did a great job at...comforting me." She knew what she said would bother both Blake and Alice. So as she turned to introduce her friend, Kai winked quickly in the hopes that Blake would understand her ruse. "This is my best friend and guard Blakely Alagona. We were actually just talking about how he's been dying to meet you," Kai elbowed Blake and motioned for him to greet her. She knew as soon as his hand touched Alice's his alluring aura would have some effect on her. "Say, Blake didn't you say that you saw Kale on the other end of the dance floor waiting for Alice? I know she'd really love to find him so they can dance." Kai prayed that Blake could have enough of an affect on Alice to cause her to walk away so they could continue to dance until Benjamin showed up.

NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy undefined undefined Mentioned: that1aj that1aj Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

Tamara Esgard
Guard

The feeling of uneasiness and nervousness lingered in the air, yet it somehow seemed to slowly but surely diminish, without completely disappearing. Tamara was sure that more than only one person felt that way, even she herself felt somewhat uneasy, although she wasn't directly affected by this meeting.

Tamara watched as Prince Danil handed a small present, a flower, to be precise, to Teno. "Tamara, dear," As Teno called her, she perked her head up. She looked at the Princess, who was turning around, to her direction. "You would please, ah, take the flower for me? At the moment I... it might be best if I did not." Tamara nodded, and without further ado she stepped forward, stopping at Teno's side. "F-forgive me, sir," said Teno, her words stiff and forced. She couldn't yet bring herself to say his name. "My rudeness does not become me. I-I-I should introduce my... ah... my..." Tamara couldn't hold back a slight chuckling. "This is Tamara, my personal guard and graduate of the Fire Guard. She is the most brave person you could hope to meet. She is my Great White Wolf." Tamara bowed once more before the Prince of the Dark Realm as Teno introduced her. "It's a honor to meet you.", she said before receiving the present that was destined for Teno. "I'll watch over it closely.", she nodded once more before returning to her initial spot, yet before doing so, she turned around to Teno. "Perhaps there is anything else I might carry? If there is anything else you need me to carry, be sure to say so. I imagine that it would be best to have both hands free whilst dancing.", she informed her, her gaze wandering to the box that the Princess held in her hands, and back to her eyes.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount BookishSnowWhite BookishSnowWhite Haeo Haeo NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy

Serenity Arkents
Best Friend to the Water Prince

Serenity rocked her head barely visible, from side to side, to the rhythm of the waltz while watching the dancing pairs. Which means, she was probably getting the rhythm completely wrong as her musical talent wasn't the best. "Princess Kai is rather amazing isn't she?" he said. Serenity thought of it more as a rhetorical question than a normal one, but felt the urge to answer nonetheless. "Oh, you bet she is. She is just such a kind person, and down to earth as well, and her brother as well! It's a pleasure to be around her, she has such a kind personality.", she answered. 'Although when it comes to food...', was the first thought that followed her answer, but she didn't say it out loud, shaking it off.

She stretched both her arms into the air, giving off a rather relieved sigh. "I'm sorry, I feel somewhat tired today.", she chuckled, "Instead of standing here, maybe you'll want to join me on a little stroll around here? Don't worry about missing the dance, we will still be close enough to see them.", she chuckled again. "Maybe we'll see some familiar people in this mass of people, or even other royals?"

Renny Renny

Marie Canigula
The Doctor's Assistant

Marie stood in midst of the spectators, pouting. 'That stupid doctor. Thinks that... that this stupid Orb is more important than his promise.' She glared with her death-stare at the Gilded Orb, which made it look like she was glaring at the dancers. 'Ech. Why, eh, why- Why doesn't he go ahead and dance with that Orb. Why doesn't he g-' She was interrupted in midst of her train of thoughts by a voice, coming from behind her. "Pardon me, miss, may I have this dance?"

As she turned around, a range of emotions shifted across her face, going from annoyed, to surprised, and finally setting at a rather pleased look. She raised a single eyebrow as she saw the Purrsian's extended paw, before accepting it. She reached out to his paw with her hand. "Of course. I've been waiting for such an opportunity.", she shortly replied with a smile. "May I dare to ask for a name?", she asked curiously.

Zer0 Zer0

Isaac Seabury
The Doctor

"Now then," Isaac gave off a relieved sigh, "Marie seems to have finally left. So as I mentioned before," he cleared his throat before continuing, "I have some works from a few years earlier lying around in my... office. It is all about the Gilded Globe, or well, as much as I could find out about it." He grabbed into his pocket, taking out a small carton card with his adresse, and above it, in cursive letters, stood "The Doctor.". He wanted to hand the card to Oswald, but he hesitated. "One thing I would love to know beforehand is, what exactly evoked your interest in this Globe. Or, in other words, what exactly you would want to do with the information? I don't mean to be rude, I hope you're not getting me wrong. It's just," he gestured around with his hands, "you know?"

Barbas Barbas

Morrigan 1.jpg
Morrigan sat in her booth for some time, taking the time to enjoy her drink. It was rare that she had the time to just sit and relax in such a beautiful setting. She watched the people walk in their pretty dresses and debonair little outfits, all clamoring to get a good position to either watch or try to dance with one of the royals or the many other seemingly important looking people.​

She closed her eyes as she took another sip, taking in the smells and the sounds of homeland, when just on the edge of her hearing, she could hear a commotion coming from the tent where the Fire Princess had been relaxing. Morrigan had originally planned to make her way to the dance floor, but the sound of the nearby ruckus was too tempting to pass by. She wondered if the scheme she planned with the young Fire Kingdom girl had bore any promising fruit. She cleaned up and picked up her things, placing any last minute odds and ends into her aqua bag, along with the other supplies she had quietly gathered before sitting down. When finished, she quickly made her way down the row of booths to where the crowd had gathered.

Morrigan walked up to the tailor's booth with her best innocent shop girl act, pretending to look for the Purrsian. After a few seconds of pretending to look, she walked back to a safe distance to giddily think upon who she'd seen. Goodness, I wasn't expecting to see so many familiar faces gathered together, she laughs to herself. The Fire Prince and his lackeys along with Dark Prince Danil, what a positively decadent smorgasbord. The shop girl wipes the drool from her mouth as she recounts her time with them all. She had been several people within both armies, usually fanning the flames in one way or another. More specifically, she recalled being a Dark Realm spy for a time. The girl was so young and naive, with far too many friends and acquaintances to be an effective spy. Her time with that soul was too short lived, as her meddling family made things too difficult to sneak away often enough to do as much as she wanted to.

Suddenly, trudging along in a huff was an another familiar face, although even if she had not seen him, she definitely would've recognized the very unsubtle clanking of Adamantium armor and weapons. A smirk crossed her face as she recalled the armored Dwarf,
Now who do we have here? Surely the almighty Rook Fireforge didn't climb out from his fort just to attend this little soiree for the royal children.

Morrigan had spent the majority of her time during the war in Steel Fort among the Dwarven army. It was definitely not by choice, of course. She had underestimated the amount of security and eyes that watched everyone and everything within the massive walls. Once she had infiltrated the fort, she quickly found out that leaving would be the hard part, as the soul she had chosen was not one that left the walls often enough. It took months of subtle structural sabotage to weaken certain parts of the fort to facilitate her occasional needs to escape. It was quite inconvenient, as many of her other personas had been declared dead due to their long disappearances. She laughed to herself wondering if the access points still existed after all this time. They were so incredibly subtle that nobody would be able to tell they were there unless they knew exactly where to look, and were so small that she needed to digest a soul with a small enough petite body to fit through the passages, she doubted any dwarf or full size adult would be able to fit.
Despite the inconveniences and the lack of her preferred level of comfort, Steel Fort was definitely one of her favorite places to cause mischief. Once she found the correct soul, that of an intelligence scout, it became more of a fun blame game. Dwarves were known to be quick to anger and even quicker to show merciless vengeance, so it never took too much to start up new conflicts.

She curiously watched as the Dwarven leader approached the dance floor, wondering if her old friend would be dancing.
Looks like I'll be following you for a bit Rook, I always hoped we could grow closer during our time together in Steel Fort. Morrigan happily moves along towards the dance floor, fighting every urge in her body to keep from openly skipping and swinging her aqua bag around like her young soul very much wanted her to. So happy to see so many old friends, today is a lovely lovely day, she says with a mischievous smile spreading from ear to ear.

Theflamre Theflamre
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Blakely ‘Blake’ Alagona
Blake was enjoying the attention he was giving both himself and the princess with his over the top act of loyalty towards her, watching her returning the same with her over the top response of flattery, "My my Princess Kai, seems you're feeling much better now. I came to look for your brother, but I seem to have found you and this young man instead. How odd that we keep running into each other like this." A voice spoke sharply which caused him to break eye contact with Kai and towards the feminine voice. A dark-haired woman with blue eyes stood before them, "My how rude of me, I have yet to introduce myself to your friend. Hello, my name is Alice Raveran. And who might you be?" 'Alice? As in the sister of the Prince she's engaged to? As in a princess? The princess that could supposedly take me down? Hm, she's pretty but...' Blake stood up from his kneel, taking his time to stand straight before glancing at Kai then back to Alice, 'Not as beautiful as Kai.'

"Oh Alice! Thank you! I am feeling so much better! Those medicine were a great help...and of course the time I got to be alone with Benjamin in my tent, he did a great job at... comforting me." Of course Blake didn't even have to look at Kai to know she was blushing her little cheeks off and being all smiley and all that crap. If they had been alone, he would've rolled his eyes but seeing as they were in front of another person, he held back on an eye roll, he could do they any other time.

"This is my best friend and guard Blakely Alagona. We were actually just talking about how he's been dying to meet you," 'At least she still recognizes me at her best friend.' "Pleasure to meet you Princess Alice, Blakely Alagona at your service." Blake placed his right hand on top of his heart, his left arm behind him before bowing slightly, the classic guard's greeting when speaking with someone of higher statues followed by sticking his hand out for her to shake. "You came into the conversation earlier and I do have to admit that I was quite intrigued by how highly Princess Kai spoke of you." With all the nudging and and elbowing and awareness of Kai' eyes staring him down on the back of his head, Blake kind of understood that she needed him to play along and act the part. She was laying down the foundation that he could walk on and all he needed to do was walk without tripping. Perhaps after all of this is over, she can fill him in and she'll be so grateful for his corporation that she'll run away with him into a land faraway with unicorns and pixie dust and fairies.

"Say, Blake didn't you say that you saw Kale on the other end of the dance floor waiting for Alice? I know she'd really love to find him so they can dance." 'Kale, Kale, Kale... Oh Prince Kale, Kai's brother. Prince of the Water Domain.' "Oh yes, Prince Kale. I do believe I saw him right over.." Pointing at somewhere across the floor but no where in specific, "There. Perhaps you should go towards him, I'm sure he's waiting for you." Blake heightened his luring power as well as using his hypothesis to try to 'convince' Alice to walk away.

lissamissal lissamissal NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy

Brooklyn ‘Brook’ Alagona
Water Princess' Handmaid

"I am the mayor of the gnomes, also I suppose I indirectly killed maybe a couple hundred fire nation soldiers in the war," Brook just smiled and nodded yet was more or less impressed, was that the right word to use though? "I guess I'm here to promote peace, but looking around there seems to be enough peace without me," "Yes, quite peaceful indeed.. Well, more or less." She didn't quite pick up on the joke but she understood what Cuttlefish meant, there was spies crawling at every corner and nobles looking to pick up on any drama or gossip they could find to bring back to their native land.

"So why did all of you need to come? I don't mean to be rude but I'm sure they are fine on maids around here they don't need you girls to clean up," "The maids that came with are a quarter of Princess Kai's personal maids, we do more then simply just clean up." Allison, the second maid that joined in a little while ago, spoke first while Brook nodded slightly in agreement, "Princess Kai feels more comfortable being surrounded having those who know her better than those who she just met. I'm sure you can understand why being in a fairly new land and not having those you completely trust can be overwhelming for the young princess. We enjoy watching over her majesty so its our duty to serve her wherever she goes." "Agreed, and if you think that having 6 maids is overwhelming, you should see the entire set back at the castle. Having six maids is nothing and is considered quite small comparative to most nobles." Allison chimed in with a giggle at the end to which Brook smiled softly with a short exhale. It was true, six maids was nothing compared to the 800+ maids on duty for the castle and 100 'elite' titled maids such as royal maids or personal maids. Reason being for the large number of maids? Simply so that they are not short staffed and since the castle itself is extravagantly large after all.

Brook had seen Cuttlefish's short glance at the end towards where the dancing was and where she last saw the Princess, following the glance to find Kai as well as her brother, Blake, who wasn't supposed to be there. Of course he was causing quite a scene with his little stunt with the Princess as well, she'd have to find him later to talk to him about his actions like breaking the law by following the princess when he wasn't enlisted onto the trip on top of using his luring trait to draw the unnecessary attention of the nobles. Brook could feel yourself wanting to roll her eyes as well as giving Blake a fistful of her thoughts but it would unprofessional at the moment so she stood where she was and returned to the conversation. "Oh, Brooklyn, is that not your wonderfully charming brother over there? I still have to introduce me to him." Allison half whispered and half squealed to Brook, catching onto where everyone in the conversation was staring at and staring all the same.

"He's so dreamy." She sighed, the luring attribute was obviously have a large affect on her to which Brook only stared at her with a hopeless expression towards Allison. Allison was two or three years her junior, having the quirky attention of any teenager and being a hopeless romantic at that but she was attractive in her own ways as well. Despite being rather swoon for most guys that gave her the little attention she wanted, she was loyal to the crown and no amount of sweet talk could cause her to betray the royal family, well not that Brook had any reason to believe so. Above everything else, the young girl was similar to Brook as well, not being human as one of them. Allison was a water nymph and a proud one at that.

Dawnblade Dawnblade

Last edited:
0bd625cb1dfb97219ec773d746803e07.jpg
_Devon Bronson_
- Dance Floor -

"Devon Bronson," smiled the Purrsian, looking delighted as well, as he stooped to grace her hand with a whiskery kiss. "It is a pleasure." He led her to the dance floor, where among the revelers were Koko and Ms. Briarheart dancing together, and Princess Kai who seemed to be in trouble with Princess Alice --- better steer clear of them, thought Devon.

The music that flowed around the grand oak trees was a merry one. There was a round of applause from the crowd at the end of the song, and the bards bowed cheerfully. Soon a stool was being placed on the maestro's podium, and then a fishbowl, where inside a group of snazzy fishes were preparing to sing, just waiting for the stage hands to finish casting their amplifying spells and setting up their rune crystals so that the crowd could hear their song.

They were performers from the Water Domain, and apparently well liked for they were greeted with cheers from their people. "That's a dashing rogue petticoat you're wearing." said Devon, looking very interested at the belt buckles holding Marie's skirt together. As the clapping died down, he took his place waiting for the music to begin. What he didn't expect was that it was going to be a swinging gig that burlesqued an Industrial Empire dance party. "Now this is more like it." he said eagerly, loosening the cuffs of his sleeves and removing his coat to toss it on an empty chair.

Capricornus Capricornus

Blakely ‘Blake’ Alagona
Blake was enjoying the attention he was giving both himself and the princess with his over the top act of loyalty towards her, watching her returning the same with her over the top response of flattery, "My my Princess Kai, seems you're feeling much better now. I came to look for your brother, but I seem to have found you and this young man instead. How odd that we keep running into each other like this." A voice spoke sharply which caused him to break eye contact with Kai and towards the feminine voice. A dark-haired woman with blue eyes stood before them, "My how rude of me, I have yet to introduce myself to your friend. Hello, my name is Alice Raveran. And who might you be?" 'Alice? As in the sister of the Prince she's engaged to? As in a princess? The princess that could supposedly take me down? Hm, she's pretty but...' Blake stood up from his kneel, taking his time to stand straight before glancing at Kai then back to Alice, 'Not as beautiful as Kai.'

"Oh Alice! Thank you! I am feeling so much better! Those medicine were a great help...and of course the time I got to be alone with Benjamin in my tent, he did a great job at... comforting me." Of course Blake didn't even have to look at Kai to know she was blushing her little cheeks off and being all smiley and all that crap. If they had been alone, he would've rolled his eyes but seeing as they were in front of another person, he held back on an eye roll, he could do they any other time.

"This is my best friend and guard Blakely Alagona. We were actually just talking about how he's been dying to meet you," 'At least she still recognizes me at her best friend.' "Pleasure to meet you Princess Alice, Blakely Alagona at your service." Blake placed his right hand on top of his heart, his left arm behind him before bowing slightly, the classic guard's greeting when speaking with someone of higher statues followed by sticking his hand out for her to shake. "You came into the conversation earlier and I do have to admit that I was quite intrigued by how highly Princess Kai spoke of you." With all the nudging and and elbowing and awareness of Kai' eyes staring him down on the back of his head, Blake kind of understood that she needed him to play along and act the part. She was laying down the foundation that he could walk on and all he needed to do was walk without tripping. Perhaps after all of this is over, she can fill him in and she'll be so grateful for his corporation that she'll run away with him into a land faraway with unicorns and pixie dust and fairies.

"Say, Blake didn't you say that you saw Kale on the other end of the dance floor waiting for Alice? I know she'd really love to find him so they can dance." 'Kale, Kale, Kale... Who the hell is Kale. A princes? A guard? Salad?' "Oh yes, sir Kale. I do believe I saw him right over.." Pointing at somewhere across the floor but no where in specific, "There. Perhaps you should go towards him, I'm sure he's waiting for you." Blake heightened his luring power as well as using his hypothesis to try to 'convince' Alice to walk away.

lissamissal lissamissal NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy

Brooklyn ‘Brook’ Alagona
Water Princess' Handmaid

"I am the mayor of the gnomes, also I suppose I indirectly killed maybe a couple hundred fire nation soldiers in the war," Brook just smiled and nodded yet was more or less impressed, was that the right word to use though? "I guess I'm here to promote peace, but looking around there seems to be enough peace without me," "Yes, quite peaceful indeed.. Well, more or less." She didn't quite pick up on the joke but she understood what Cuttlefish meant, there was spies crawling at every corner and nobles looking to pick up on any drama or gossip they could find to bring back to their native land.

"So why did all of you need to come? I don't mean to be rude but I'm sure they are fine on maids around here they don't need you girls to clean up," "The maids that came with are Princess Kai's personal maids, we do more then simply just clean up." Allison, the second maid that joined in a little while ago, spoke first while Brook nodded slightly in agreement, "Princess Kai feels more comfortable being surrounded having those who know her better than those who she just met. I'm sure you can understand why being in a fairly new land and not having those you completely trust can be overwhelming for the young princess. We enjoy watching over her majesty so its our duty to serve her wherever she goes." "Agreed, and if you think that having 6 maids is overwhelming, you should see the entire set back at the castle. Having six maids is nothing and is considered quite small comparative to most nobles." Allison chimed in with a giggle at the end to which Brook smiled brightly with a short exhale. It was true, six maids was nothing compared to the 800+ maids on duty for the castle and 100 'elite' titled maids such as royal maids or personal maids. Reason being for the large number of maids? Simply so that they are not short staffed and since the castle itself is extravagantly large after all.

Brook had seen Cuttlefish's short glance at the end towards where the dancing was and where she last saw the Princess, following the glance to find Kai as well as her brother, Blake, who wasn't supposed to be there. Of course he was causing quite a scene with his little stunt with the Princess as well, she'd have to find him later to talk to him about his actions like breaking the law by following the princess when he wasn't enlisted onto the trip on top of using his luring trait to draw the unnecessary attention of the nobles. Brook could feel yourself wanting to roll her eyes as well as giving Blake a fistful of her thoughts but it would unprofessional at the moment so she stood where she was and returned to the conversation. "Oh, Brooklyn, is that not your wonderfully charming brother over there? I still have to introduce me to him." Allison half whispered and half squealed to Brook, catching onto where everyone in the conversation was staring at and staring all the same.

"He's so dreamy." She sighed, the luring attribute was obviously have a large affect on her to which Brook only stared at her with a hopeless expression towards Allison. Allison was two or three years her junior, having the quirky attention of any teenager and being a hopeless romantic at that but she was attractive in her own ways as well. Despite being rather swoon for most guys that gave her the little attention she wanted, she was loyal to the crown and no amount of sweet talk could cause her to betray the royal family, well not that Brook had any reason to believe so. Above everything else, the young girl was similar to Brook as well, not being human as one of them. Allison was a water nymph and a proud one at that.

Dawnblade Dawnblade
"
She let out a short laugh at the word "charming," followed by a knowing smile "I suppose he is quite charming isn't he?" She said putting a special emphasis on the word charming. "would you happen to be just as enchanting?" She asked raising an eyebrow looking at her, She hadn't personally felt the effects but it may only affect those of the opposite gender like most charm spells.
She always thought that was weird she could have gone for her, even without the charm spells.
She was exactly her type, Magically charged and unique, She would swoon at the chance to get a lock of her hair if only to try and extract the charming effects out of it. The gnome started to get a plan, it involved getting a sample of both of their hair and then brewing it into a potion that with any luck could charm both genders. This would require time and possibly multiple samples of both, as success was not assured on the first try.
None of that mattered unless she figured out what they were, and if the female possessed the same charming effect as her brother.
Now she could derive that she was ... attractive from the interaction before where the man asked her directly to join his harem and the fact she was from the water kingdom lowered the options a bit. A siren did come to mind when she thought about it, they were a water-based species with a charming effect though there were only 19 ways she could think of to get that information.
She was going to try number 13 first "CAN I LICK YOUR NAIL?" she said looking her dead in the eye. She was quickly trying to distance her self from the first question cause it sounded rude and was too simple for her tastes. This plan had the right amount of shock value and danger to make it fun, plus it wasn't every day that she got to lick an attractive lady. She mentally kicked her self for the image that appeared in her head at the idea of licking her but this was a matter that needed her to stay on topic. She needed to make sure her nails were indeed poisoned by licking them if the woman avoided it meant one of two things either she was totally normal and didn't like the idea of a stranger licking her nail, or she was a poison nailed siren. If she did Cuttlefish would most likely actually just check her nails for posion the old fashioned way, with a scrapper and possibly a goat.​

Alice Raveran.jpg
"Oh Alice! Thank you! I am feeling so much better! Those medicine were a great help...and of course the time I got to be alone with Benjamin in my tent, he did a great job at...comforting me."

Alice could feel the heat rising in her face, although whether it was from the lingering effects of the drink, embarrassment or annoyance was unclear to her. The girl's words echoed in her mind until the spark of a mischievous idea lit up Alice's scowl. "Oh Benji was in your tent as well? Oh my, boys these days work so fast. Your brother also snuck into my tent while Syn was away, I was quite surprised to see his face so close to mine as he awoke from my sleep. He was so...bold, it was quite the pleasant experience." Alice places a hand onto Kai's shoulder and gives her an exaggerated wink, leaning in to speak quietly into her ear. "This dance is all but a formality for us at this point."

"Pleasure to meet you Princess Alice, Blakely Alagona at your service."

Alice breaks her gaze with Kai to acknowledge the bowing guard. She takes his offered hand with her gloved hand and gives him a much firmer handshake then was necessary.

"Say, Blake didn't you say that you saw Kale on the other end of the dance floor waiting for Alice? I know she'd really love to find him so they can dance."

"Oh yes, sir Kale. I do believe I saw him right over.." The guard points across the dance floor to an out of sight spot past the many dancers that had gathered within the moments they had been talking. "There. Perhaps you should go towards him, I'm sure he's waiting for you."

The odd interactions between the two raised suspicions within the daughter, but as she and Kale still had much to discuss, she decided she would play along with their wild goose chase. Suddenly within her mind, she could feel very subtle suggestions motivating her to go. They were almost imperceptible, but her mind was trained to notice such disturbances. She smirked at the boy who was the obvious source of the mental suggestions, smiling at the adorable longing face he made as he tried to make her leave.

Alice was no stranger to mental suggestions. There was always one or two Industrial Nobles every few months that tried that trick. They would introduce her to a "long lost relative" or some kind of "industry specialist", then the next thing she knew it, she would feel "GIVE ME MORE MONEY," "STEP DOWN FROM YOUR POSITION AND NAME ME AS LEADER," or even the occasional "SUBMIT TO ME AND BECOME MY PLAY THING." These people were never subtle, they relied on heavy handed tactics that battered a weaker mind with strong enough suggestions, until their victim's mind submit from the bombardment. Alice was not that victim. This boy, however, was different. His suggestions were so subtle that she almost did not feel them, his power intrigued her. She made a note to look into it later, knowing Kaylee would be very interested. But at the moment, this boy had slighted her and she could not simply let that go, it was not her way. She would not make it so easy for the two of them to be alone together, at least for the time being.

Alice turned away from the two and pretended to look in the direction the guard had pointed.
"Oh my, that's quite a distance to walk. I don't think my body has fully recovered enough to wade through the crowd of dancers to find him." She turns to Kai and takes the girls hands into hers as the princess had done to her earlier. "I would send Syn to look for him, but I'm not confident she would be able to find him alone. Would you mind doing me a favor, from one princess to another?" Alice gives the boy a coy smile, feigning helplessness. "I was hoping that since your best friend knows where he is, that he would be able to fetch him and bring him here. I'll even send Syn to help him find your brother Kale." Alice places her hand onto the boys shoulder. "What do you say...Sir Blakely. Are you up for helping a wounded princess find her prince charming?"

lissamissal lissamissal
undefined undefined

KAI BAYMOON
Water Princess

nagi-miuna-32.jpg

Alice's remarks made Kai want to gag, but she held it in. She knew her well now and any sign of weakness would not be permissible around Alice. As Blake spoke even Kai felt herself gravitating more towards him, wanting to follow his directions. She regained control of herself, remembering it was only a trick. From the look on Alice's face she could tell Blake was causing some damage, but clearly not enough to get her to leave. Damn if only I had noticed her gloves...
"Oh my, that's quite a distance to walk. I don't think my body has fully recovered enough to wade through the crowd of dancers to find him. I would send Syn to look for him, but I'm not confident she would be able to find him alone. Would you mind doing me a favor, from one princess to another? I was hoping that since your best friend knows where he is, that he would be able to fetch him and bring him here. I'll even send Syn to help him find your brother Kale. What do you say...Sir Blakely. Are you up for helping a wounded princess find her prince charming?" Kai knew she had no other choice. As much as she wanted to continue to dance with Blake, it looked like their time was up. She wasn't even sure why she was upset, its not like she had wanted him there in the first place, at least that's what she thought. Then again, being with anyone would have been better than being with Alice. "Of course you may borrow my dear friend, anything to help you Alice. I'm sure Blake would be happy to assist," She turned to her best friend and pointed him off in Kale's direction. "Thank you Blake, perhaps we can talk more later." Kai was super bumbed, but hopefully with Kale around soon she wouldn't have to entertain Alice for much longer.
She looked around and noticed Brooklyn and some maids talking with another girl, Serenity was walking around with what looked like a boy from the Fire Kingdom, Rein making the moves on an octopus lady, and still no sign of her prince. Her gazed settled on Alice, her only company now. "Okay, I guess we can cut the crap now. What's your game? And don't bother trying to act koi now, that's my rouse." Kai crossed her arms, acting nervous, and smiled. To anyone else their interaction would look much different than it was. "I'm guessing what you said about you and my brother was true. But I think that had to do more with the aphrodisiac you drank." She smirked, "So really, I'm intrigued. What is it that you expect out of me?" This wasn't the first time Kai had been confronted with someone like Alice. In fact, Alice did remind her of Katrina almost to a T. So she knew there was always a plan or something up with people like her. If it wasn't for her sister Kai would never have known how to act like this. Unlike her and Alice though, Kai had an opposite tactic to get what she wanted. She was sweet and soft on the outside, but when she needed to, she could be just as harsh and cold as them.

NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy undefined undefined

Vincent Berny
"Oh, you bet she is. She is just such a kind person, and down to earth as well, and her brother as well! It's a pleasure to be around her, she has such a kind personality." Serenity answered. Vincent wasn't really expecting her to answer in full, but nonetheless he nodded. Vincent was at least glad that the Water Princess was described as kind. Much more reassuring that someone like her would be one of the future rulers of the continent.

"I'm sorry, I feel somewhat tired today. Instead of standing here, maybe you'll want to join me on a little stroll around here? Don't worry about missing the dance, we will still be close enough to see them. Maybe we'll see some familiar people in this mass of people, or even other royals?"
she said. This reminded him of the reason that he was able to be here in the first place. Their Fire Princess, Princess Teno. He was hoping to be able to see her sometime today, but he did get a bit busy for quite a while. Besides, the princess would definitely be under close guard considering what had happened. Vincent took one last look at the dance floor. "Well, sure. Why not?" he shrugged, "We aren't really going to do much here anyway." "And hopefully this time nothing too exciting will happen."

He extended his arm sideways, motioning towards a vague direction. "So uh, lead the way?" he said, slightly cocking an eyebrow.

Capricornus Capricornus

Kale Baymoon
Water Prince

Raising an eyebrow, Kale watched Alice, Kai, and Blake talk in almost the center of the dance floor. Creeping towards them, he heard Kai send Blake to find him. Waiting until the girls finished their conversation, Kale came up behind Kai and hugged her. "What's up, baby sister?"

Marie Canigula
The Doctor's assistant

Covering her mouth with her other hand, Marie tried to surpress a lighthearted chuckle as the Pursian's whiskers lightly touched her outstretched hand. "Quite the gentleman, aren't 'cha, Mister Bronson?" He led the two of them to the dancefloor, where there were already some people assembled. Looking around, in between the many faces, she thought to have seen the Industrial Daughter, daughter of the leader of her Kingdom.

"That's a dashing rogue petticoat you're wearing." Devon complimented. "Oh!" Marie blushed lightly. "Well thank you. Your attire is quite remarkable as well. I must say, less and less men know how to dress properly nowadays." The first thing that came to her mind was a picture of the Doctor, with his same old, dirty coat. How often had she told him to go with her to buy new clothes. She shook her head lightly, trying to forget about him for the moment.

The music changed once more, this time, the tune souded somewhat familiar. "Sounds like home.", she murmured under her breath. She remembered dancing to this kind of music during family celebrations. "Now this is more like it!" Her dance partner seemed to feel the beat, loosening his cuffs and taking off his coat. Again, Marie chuckled. "Well well, at first sight you didn't seem like such a party animal." His mood was contagious. "I will follow your steps, if your willing to lead.", she smiled.

Zer0 Zer0

Serenity Arkents
Best Friend to the Water Prince

"Well sure. Why not? We aren't really goig to do much here anyway." Vincent replied. "So uh, lead the way?", he gestured into a general direction, in which Serenity started to walk, side by side. "So", she began "What are your Royals like? I mean, both out Kingdoms have been on relatively good terms, so I guess they aren't much different?" She had so many questions about the Fire Kingdom and its citizens, but she didn't want to flood Vincent with said questions.

Before he had the time to answer the first question, Serenity began to speak again. "Oh, I'm sorry for all of my questions. Just like you said about yourself, I also tend to ramble. A lot that is. So if I ever overdo it, just warn me!", she laughed. "Also... sorry for interrupting you.", she excused herself, the volume of her voice becoming lower by the end of the sentence.

Serenity looked around the crowd, searching for other royals, unsuccessfully. A little further away she saw Rein. As she raised her hand halway into the air to wave at him, she lowered it immediately, seeing as he was accompanied by someone. 'It's probably best not to disturb them... with whatever they're doing.', she thought to herself, seeing the woman being very touchy.

Renny Renny

Alice Raveran.jpg
Alice watched as Syn left with Blake on their wild goose chase to find Kale.

"Okay, I guess we can cut the crap now. What's your game? And don't bother trying to act koi now, that's my rouse."

Alice gave the princess an applause, attracting a bit of attention from the people around them. "Hello Princess Kai, it is nice to FINALLY meet you," she responded with an emphasis on finally. "First things first, why don't we discuss the nonsense that went on with our brothers, since we're cutting the crap and all. I just want to clarify that your brother and I have yet to do anything, I simply implied that we did, for obvious reasons. However if you try to use my brother as a weapon again....Let's just say that two can play that game, and i never play fair. Although we did kiss."

Alice recalls the awkward kiss once again, rubbing her temples to try and forget their unfortunate first kiss as a couple. The daughter sighs and takes on a much more serious face, looking Kai straight in the eyes. "Look i know you and everyone here think i'm some sort of manipulative tyrant that's always scheming with some sort of plan. And frankly, I am definitely all that and I definitely have several plans at work here. But the unfinished business between you and I has been in the works for some time, it's important that we seriously discuss this without any of these unnecessary games between us. The truth is..." The words catch in her throat as she struggles to bring up a sore subject she has not had to think about for some time. "The truth is--"

"What's up, baby sister?"

Alice looks up at Kale in surprise. She wasn't surprised that Blake was lying about knowing where he was, but she had hoped they still would've found him first. "To be continued princess," she says to Kai. "Now that you've found me Kale, would you care to dance?" She reaches her hand out for the Water Prince.

lissamissal lissamissal
that1aj that1aj
undefined undefined

Blakely ‘Blake’ Alagona
"Oh my, that's quite a distance to walk. I don't think my body has fully recovered enough to wade through the crowd of dancers to find him. I would send Syn to look for him, but I'm not confident she would be able to find him alone. Would you mind doing me a favor, from one princess to another? I was hoping that since your best friend knows where he is, that he would be able to fetch him and bring him here. I'll even send Syn to help him find your brother Kale. What do you say...Sir Blakely. Are you up for helping a wounded princess find her prince charming?" "Well I actually--" "Of course you may borrow my dear friend, anything to help you Alice. I'm sure Blake would be happy to assist. Thank you Blake, perhaps we can talk more later." Blake was about to reject the snake's Princess Alice's request but before he could even continue to respond for himself, it seemed that Kai responded in his stead which he couldn't retaliate to her request, not in public anyways. "Yes, your Royal Highness, anything for you." Blake rarely ever called Kai 'your Royal Highness' unless he was responding to an order he didn't agree with or if he was upset with her, a passive aggressive response in a way. At any other time, he would've just said 'Princess Kai' instead. 'I don't like that Alice girl, if any harm comes to Kai, I won't hesitate to resolve the problem myself.' Blake bowed slightly to dismiss himself, making worrisome eye contact with Kai before switching his eyes to Alice, glaring at her for a moment before leaving in the direction that he pointed in before.

As Blake was a ways away, he finally let out a defeated sigh, wanting to make sure Kai was safe at all time but when he was against a royal member of the family, it was out of his control. In any case, there wasn't anything for him to 'defend' Kai against other than petty royalty drama, well as of right now anyways. His current mission, however, was to find Kale as quickly as possible. After that little encounter with Alice, Blake almost felt pity towards Kale for having to spend the rest of his life with her, she was vile.

It seemed that as soon as Blake had left the vicinity however, Kale found his way to where Kai and Alice were without his help.

lissamissal lissamissal NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy that1aj that1aj

Brooklyn ‘Brook’ Alagona
Water Princess' Handmaid

"I suppose he is quite charming isn't he? Would you happen to be just as enchanting?" She pondered on the question, glancing back at Cuttlefish who had raised her brow at Brook as she awaited an answer, "Enchanting?" A fake flattered expression appeared on her face, "Oh no, not me. I'm too plain for such an extravagant word." She smiled humbly but she knew exactly what Cuttlefish had actually meant when she stated the word 'enchanting'. Although she wasn't sure what Cuttlefish intend to use that information for or why knowing would be of any significance but her being a siren wasn't a complete representation of who she was anyways.

"CAN I LICK YOUR NAIL?" Somehow, Brook was about to keep a rather calm expression even after the question sunk in, "No thank you. My hands are quite dirty." Responding with her usual levelheaded tone of voice and expression. Despite being thrown in quite a loop, perhaps acting calm would cause the situation to unfold itself out.

Dawnblade Dawnblade

Rein chuckled, closing an eye when the tentacle's suction cup pulled his cheek, leaving a light pink circle mark behind. "If that is the case, my lady Grace, then I don't mind your beautiful tentacles on my cheek." He purred. As he walked over to the lounge area with Grace, the kelpie could have sworn he saw the kraken lady walking around the stalls with her friends earlier however he didn't question it. If the lady says she didn't enjoy herself yet, then she didn't enjoy herself yet.

Never question a lady...or that's what his step-mother had told him long time ago...before whacking his head as he questioned her age.

His cheeks turned a bit pink from the compliment before smiling with charm. "But of course~." The kelpie gently held a hand of hers and raised it up, close to his lips. "After all, a lady such as yourself deserves a good time and more." With that, he lightly pecked her hand as if he kissing a delicate rose petal. They sat together in the lounging area, exchanging blushing lines with her and having fun of his own. There were moments where he would look over to where Princess Kai is before paying full attention to the Kraken lady and have their fun.

"Hmm...If only, my dear lady Grace. If only..." Rein agreed, his cheeks turning pink again from the nickname. He really did like Grace's company; he didn't have to worry about what's going to happen next like with Kai and he didn't have to question her motives like with Blake. Yes, he knows of Blake and Kai's friendship and while it's all good and dandy, Rein couldn't help but wonder about his real feelings towards the princess. It wouldn't be the first time he caught their playful banter and it wouldn't be the last to see Blake wanting to take Kai away from her suitors...again. He could only hope that Benjamin can do something about it or Blake will get the memo that Kai likes the Industrial Prince more...Hopefully...

"My dear, have you eaten anything yet? If not, I know of a stand that has wonderful sushi and pink lemonade to drink?" Rein asked calmly as he tilted his head a bit, grinning like a joyful puppy, and making his cheeks plump up a bit.

Zer0 Zer0

KAI BAYMOON
Water Princess

nagi-miuna-32.jpg

As Alice spoke Kai genuinely listened for the first time since she met her. Her theory was right, Alice wasn't up for any BS and Kai could appreciate that. Getting to hear her out without all the noise they usually put into their conversations was much easier. Maybe I will like you after all... "Look i know you and everyone here think i'm some sort of manipulative tyrant that's always scheming with some sort of plan. And frankly, I am definitely all that and I definitely have several plans at work here. But the unfinished business between you and I has been in the works for some time, it's important that we seriously discuss this without any of these unnecessary games between us. The truth is...The truth is--"She continued to hear Alice out, but their conversation was slightly interrupted by the appearance of Kale.
"What's up, baby sister?" Kai was a bit startled by his sudden appearance and she assumed Alice was too. She resumed her usual way of being around her brother. "Kale, trying to scare the daylights out of me as usual...Alice and I were just having a little bit of girl talk." She smailed happily at both of them and swayed to the upbeat music. If Kale is here, where is Blake... She looked around, mindlessly searching for her friend. "To be continued princess," Kai nodded in return to Alice. "Now that you've found me Kale, would you care to dance?" She nudged Kale forward to take Alice's hand, "Go on, go dance with her!"
She backed away slowly from the two and navigated her way to the edge of the dance floor. Kai would have gone to look for Blake, but he was obviously irritated with her right now, besides he always managed to find her anyways. She watched from the edge as all the other couples danced, wishing she was one of them. Her body continued to sway to the music, it wasn't like anything she had heard before so it must have originated from either the Dark Realm or the Industrial Empire; Kai hoped for the latter. She leaned against one of the posts holding up the tent and sighed. Finally she was alone, something she'd wanted almost all day.
NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy that1aj that1aj Mentioned: undefined undefined

Benjamin Raveran
Industrial Son

"A-ahem"

Someone cleared his throat several minutes after Kai sat down, upon secound glance it was Benjamin. He was looking a bit more dirtier then before, with bits of dirt all over his clothing and even some on his face, and his hat was tipped back much more then it was before. He was also bare foot, as evident because of his lack of shoes as well as more dirt covering it.

"H-hey, K-kai, sorry I'm la-late... H-Hope kinda g-got out." Benjamin managed to get out, as he had his hands behind his back. He then glanced away for a moment, then back at her, before giving another cough.

"A-are y-you...b-busy rig-ht-t n-now?"
lissamissal lissamissal

Last edited:
Syn.jpg
Syn walked with Blake through the crowds in silence. It was obvious to her that he was upset, as she had to make a bit of an effort to keep up with his pace. This scenario was also another that was all too familiar to her. Alice loved to use her as a means to babysit people she did not wish to interact with. It was not one of her favorite tasks, but at least it did not involve much work. It would've been easy to use the watchers to find Kale, but it was her job to make sure neither of them returned quickly.

"So Blakely..." she says trying to ease the tension. "That was an interesting situation. I take it you've known Princess Kai for a while." She continues to pretend to look around, looking around at all the dancing couples. Syn, herself, was at that age where as a person of nobility, she too should be searching for a mate. However, the amount of involveness she shared with Alice did not exactly afford her that luxury. She watched the couples dance, wondering if she would get the chance to dance with someone here, or rather whether she would find anyone she even wanted to dance with. "So, where exactly did you spot Kale? He's probably still there waiting for Alice."

undefined undefined

Prince Danil could do little beyond waiting. Still, it seemed to be the correct course. While Princess Teno did not accept the flower with her own hand, it was accepted by her word. Her friends did seem to be a source of strength for her and he took note of them as he allowed the flower to be taken from his hand by Tamara.

He also took note of the dwarf that walked away. Danil had specifically ordered his forces to not initiate hostilities with the dwarves during the war. Their irrational vindictiveness had been common knowledge even before the Dark Realm's founding. Yet, in spite of his precautions, it seemed that he had cause to remain cautious. Public displays of trust were not a thing that dwarves did. If he had any hair on his neck it would have been sticking straight up. However, there was nothing to be done about that now. He had more important issues to attend to. Somehow, he had to get past Princess Teno's fears and nightmares.

The first step is to start a dialogue. That's how peace started. It's how every form of personal understanding seemed to start. He had to trust it as a method here as well. The dance wouldn't work, even with his gauntlets to protect his hands. Her emotions were too clearly on display. It would be a public embarrassment and an insult to the combined efforts of all those who had put effort into making this peace possible. He had to try something else.

"It is an honor to meet both the official protector of my betrothed and the heroine who risked so much to save her life." His expression remained very carefully controlled. But, there was a subtle tension under the surface. He had received some information about the attempt. At no prior time had he ever considered sending forces into the Fire Kingdom more seriously than in that hour. "I am relieved that my gifts provided at least some comfort in that difficult time."

Danil watched her eyes flick down to the box in her hands. It was likely her gift for him. That would explain the offer made by her personal guard to carry anything else. However, he was sure that she would be more satisfied if she could give it to him with her own hands, rather than have Tamara keep it. This was a time for him to step forward.

"If I may, I believe that the current set of music may be a bit too... enthusiastic for me after my long journey." He wasn't entirely lying as he addressed Princess Teno directly. He was tired from the trip. But, while he was still able to dance, he was not willing to push her into such a public spectacle when she had not yet recovered her composure. So, he let his face soften and a subtle smile snuck onto it. "Perhaps you would honor me with your company as I take a walk around the festivities? I fear that my late arrival has denied us the opportunity to become acquainted as the others likely have. And, it would give us a chance to talk until the musicians calm their enthusiasm enough for the road weary to join in." Amazingly enough, Prince Danil did have some natural charm to compliment his manners, even if he only revealed it rarely.

Theflamre Theflamre
BookishSnowWhite BookishSnowWhite ,
NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Capricornus Capricornus

Vincent Berny
Serenity started walking, and Vincent followed and matched her pace as they strolled with no specific destination in mind. "So, what are your Royals like? I mean, both our Kingdoms have been on relatively good terms, so I guess they aren't much different?" she asked. "Well," he tilted his head a little as he thought of an answer to the question, "I gue-" Vincent was cut off mid-sentence as Serenity hastily started to speak again.

"Oh, I'm sorry for all of my questions. Just like you said about yourself, I also tend to ramble. A lot that is. So if I ever overdo it, just warn me!" she said. "Also... sorry for interrupting you." Vincent chuckled before sighing, slightly shaking his head. "No, no it's fine. I don't mind that much." he said. "Anyways, I believe you are right. I have met the Fire Princess once. She is... interesting, but I do know that she is a kind person. I hope she's doing well."

Vincent noticed Serenity hesitating as she seemingly attempted to call someone among the crowds. Following her line of sight, he saw a man and with him what appears to be a... well, he doesn't really know what to call them. Tentacled woman? He knew that it would be quite rude, so he kept his thoughts to himself. Vincent thought he most likely had read about it a long time ago, though now he forgot. "You uh, know them?" he asked Serenity.

Capricornus Capricornus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back