• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Compromise Brings Delusion (Arranged Marriage) (Accepting) (Interest Page)

Is this still open? >.<
I'm pretty sure it still is! On the front page of this thread you can find a few other links related to this RP, if you see/have a role in mind that you would like to take, just shoot the GM a private message with the CS to get it approved!

I'm pretty sure it still is! On the front page of this thread you can find a few other links related to this RP, if you see/have a role in mind that you would like to take, just shoot the GM a private message with the CS to get it approved!
Thanks! Also, I noticed... Some of the positions aren't updated?

Thanks! Also, I noticed... Some of the positions aren't updated?
Oh might be, I haven't really taken a look at the list lol, but on the CS page you can see all the current characters. There are also some roles that aren't featured on the list that you can take!

Everyone is great for filing you in!

Yes this is still open. I haven't updated this page much because I didn't know if there was much interest. There is plenty of room to create any kind of character you want and have them to whatever importance you want. Check the cs and see all the crazy and creative things people in this wonderful group have created.

Hey, I'd love to join this~

Outstanding! we are a day away from a time skip so you have chosen a wonderful time. All the main roles are filled, but the options are endless for who you can play. If you decide on a character, please send me a CS. From there we can make sure you're integrated into the story in the best possible way! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back